Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

hi girls,

had u/s today, 3 follies, 10 & 8 on left and a 10 on right (i'm CD7). staying on 100 iu follistim and another u/s friday. RE said she doesn't recommend me going on lov/pred until bfp.

bella - you getting excited for your appt fri?

mon - my nkcells are just 11% so not too bad. happy to hear there is a good heartbeat!

rabbitt - i am going to ask to double my aspirin, i take 81 mg now (baby asp) and prog 48 hours after o. happy to hear your pregnancy is going great, that is a nice pic.

glad to hear i'm not alone in the many m/cs before heartbeat stage but at the same time NOT happy to hear i'm not alone - nobody should have to go through all this bs.

thanks for being here for me!

hi girls,

had u/s today, 3 follies, 10 & 8 on left and a 10 on right (i'm CD7). staying on 100 iu follistim and another u/s friday. RE said she doesn't recommend me going on lov/pred until bfp.

bella - you getting excited for your appt fri?

mon - my nkcells are just 11% so not too bad. happy to hear there is a good heartbeat!

rabbitt - i am going to ask to double my aspirin, i take 81 mg now (baby asp) and prog 48 hours after o. happy to hear your pregnancy is going great, that is a nice pic.

glad to hear i'm not alone in the many m/cs before heartbeat stage but at the same time NOT happy to hear i'm not alone - nobody should have to go through all this bs.

thanks for being here for me!

Sounds good Hopeful! 11% for NK cells is not bad at all.

Hi Girls,

Been busy catching up. Sorry we have some new members but I am pleased the general mood is positive; just keep searching for those answers girls and don't accept the "just bad luck" diagnosis.

A friend of mine just experienced her first miscarriage and it brought back lots of memories and of course I feel totally devastated for her. I wanted to log on here to be close to my friends here - I do still think about you all.

As for me, I'm now 19weeks (6th pregnancy for those that don't know). I'm getting more and more confident but it's still a pretty terrifying experience. I'm still on the 75mg aspirin but I'm convinced my success is due to the progesterone - I know there is no real evidence but it wouldn't still be being used 40 years after it's benefits were first hypothesised if it didn't work.

Take care xxx

Hi Ladies.

Anyone else confused by chemical pregnancies. I was 5 days late and have a strange period. I didn't test early this month as I knew I wasn't on med and again not actively TTC, but not really being careful either (pretty dumb I know).
Had a faint or evap and now negative but bad backache.

I am completely abstaining now til after Shehata, not long now and hopefully an end to this bloody misery.

Pip I am stalking you (no pressure) but dying to know how you get on with pred from Ov.

Claire I am so happy for you, go girl. We need another success story on here. Are you still coming along for our walk on 14th.

How is everyone else?

Mandy, big hug to you. I never replied to your last post as I got distracted by my sick pooch but just want to say, you are so brave and an inspiration to us all.

x

Meant to add. I've only ever been aware of a heartbeat once and that was my ectopic.
Rabbit. I've been keeping an eye on your posts. I can't wait to hear your baby news, another inspiration to us all xxx.

Oh Lee, that's harsh :hugs:
For me the lower backache started with the m/cs, but I've had it with a couple of afs since. It is how you feel the uterus contracting.

I can't wait to hear how your walk goes. I would have to take lots of tissues as I can imagine it might be quite emotional. I wish I was a little closer so I could drive up and join you :hugs:

I just had my 4th miscarriage. They're all early losses, but still hurt emotionally.
This one is especially bad b/c my awful SiL is going to be giving birth soon and I know that along with this recent loss is going to really hit me like a to of bricks. It also doesn't help at all that SiL and I apparently got pregnant at the same time and if my 2nd BFP had stuck we would've had the same exact due date.
It has been so difficult and heartbreaking having to watch her go through her pregnancy, being a total ungrateful witch, while I'm still here struggling.

Even though my beta only came back an 8 (before period started), I'm still getting faint BFPs on my tests. I just hope whatever is in there trying to hold on just lets go soon.
My RE wants to run all of those blood clotting tests. Part of me hopes nothing is wrong, but then another part wants there to be something wrong just so there is an option to fix it and get the sticky one.

I'm so sorry Lisa. I hope you get the answers that you deserve.

Big hugs Lisa. So sorry for your loss. Have you had any tests yet? x

Pip. How you doing with the steroids? Are you upping to 40mg or sticking with 25mg.
Would love for you to be able to join us too. Bring your own Kleenex!

sorry to hear that lisa - i am so sick of fricking miscarriages! esp when a crazy SIL gets to have kids w/no problems (i'm in that boat too but my SIL had kids years ago). i was hoping they would find something with my tests and didn't find much, the mthfr that's the least harmful and many people have and a uterine septum. I didn't know anything about mthfr and when I found out about it, I cried and cried, googled forever and now i don't think about it much as they say it so insignificant as just hetero a1298c). i do take 4 mg folic acid/baby asp for it and just asked RE if i can switch to Neevo DHA prenatals.
septum didn't seem to matter too much as 2 m/c before and 2 m/c after removal.

I think it will be good for you to know if anything is wrong so they can try and fix it. Have they done any tests yet? do you have any problems actually getting pregnant?

me: 36 mthfr (A1298C hetero)
uterine septum removed Nov, 2010
DH: 34 fine

4 m/c, first in march, 2000, 3 in past 16 months, all unexplained and in weeks 5-6, 1 bfp was with clomid/ovidrel/iui
3 rounds clomid w/ovidrel total

Lee, I'm staying on the same dose - 25mg/day. You should come hang out in the steroid junkie thread where I have just given a detailed description of my boobs and how I think the steroids are making them smaller :shock:

Lisa - so sorry! It's total crap isn't it!? Seeing pg women in general makes me upset, can't imagine having a sil that you have to see and try to be nice to! Hope you get some answers!
Afm - tomorrow's the big day, hope I get a good doc that doesn't just give me the age speech!

Pip Lol... I really did... Sorry. Yep, I'm gonna hang out in the junkie thread especially as I will be joining you all again next month.
Great, so after the mania, we get moon face, appetite of a hippo and now... shrinkage in the boob dept... wtf!!!

Can't wait, you sell it so well xxx

Eeek! Smaller boobs?! I hope I can avoid steroidmania because I don't have much room for movement!

OMG thank you for mentioning all this and its not just me. Moon face - check. Boogage shrinkage - check. Everything else - check!!!! Where's that other thread before I go insane...

Here you go, Gill:
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...ies-perfectly-unscientific-medical-trial.html

I had an u/s scan today because of some pelvic pain i had a few months ago
I have developed fibroids :(
Just feeling like everything is against me becoming a mother :(

Oh Hollybushy :hugs: That's not nice!
Does this mean you need an operation?

I don't know? The sonographer was a moody cow and just said I have a few small ones. I will see my GP next Friday to discuss the results and what it may mean for TTC/pregnancy. I'm just so sad. I got my thyroid levels stabilised and now this :(

Someone up there really doesnt want me to be a mum :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"