Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Heart it goes without saying that all my hopes and wishes are also for you so this IUI works and you have a lovely baby 9 months after!

Hahhahahahahhaaha Pip.... knowing you, you probably would drive up here and then be squinting at the stick along with me!!

I did that with Lambs once. We met up at IKEA and I forced her to poas. We then sat in the cafeteria and watched a beautiful second line come up :D

I have no shame when it comes to poas!

I made another friend go at Costa's once, too. We both went and we had all the staff rooting for us (I had to tell them what we were up to as we needed cups to go in) :happydance:

awwww.... it is scary that I actually believe every single word of that Pip!!!! LMAO

can i just say you ladies are WONDERFUL! i was feeling so down yesterday and its such a nice feeling logging on today to see that people spend the time to reply to me and also to go out of their way to google and try and research some more themselves!

What lovely people you are, and you so so so deserve a healthy baby in your arms, more most :hugs:

Pip i have been doing lots of research too and it often says its to do with egg quantity not quality you are right, but he definately said quality yesterday! i am just hoping that one of my pregnancies works out to be a lucky one since like you say getting pregnant is not the issue in my case! i will also be on Cyclogest and get regular early scans next time to see if that helps.

love to all :flower:

PS: the costco story is hilarious!

Claire so pleased for u hun wow what did u do different? Pip i def join ur gang i poas anywhere!! lol im a true addict!! x

Pip- you are so funny!!! What a good friend you are :)

Pad- I have SO lost track of you. I didn't realize you were already on the move with your journey!!

Bumpy- my AMH levels were low too, but my doc told me it was normal for someone my age (38). And obviously doesn't mean a whole lot since I have been able to get pregnant SEVEN times with that level. Don't lose hope.

Hubby and I took the weekend off and went to the beach- it was so nice to get away. Of course, I had to take my cocktail of pills and shots with me, but giving yourself a shot while looking at the beautiful crystal waters of the beach is better than in my kitchen at home LOL.

Just got back from an ultrasound today- I have 5 follies on my left side and one on my right. Which sounds great until you realize my tube on the left side is not there or not functioning one. I assume we will be doing the IUI at some point this week. I still have hope for some strange, freakish reason. Call me crazy.

Well I've been accepted to the promise trial and my appointment is Wednesday I can't believe it is that soon. As anybody been on this trial as I haven't a clue what to expect x

hi girls-

bumpy - i have no clue on amh levels either, glad the other ladies could help

pad - i hope this is the one for you! will be lurking to find out.

claire - congrats! how did you get this one to stick around?

heart - i will be doing iui later this week possibly? what meds are you on?

35 - hope you are doing well - you poas yet? i tested out the trigger shot last time and got crazy with the sticks

afm: CD7 was Sat, I had more follies than i've ever had - BUT - REALLY hoping some of them are growing and kinda nervous.

Let me know what you all think about this, do you think the follie size is ok for CD7? the NP said it is, but i'm still worrying and googling what others have had CD7 which is a little hard to find alot of comparisons. i'm still on just follistim and find out tomorrow when to add the menopur and ganirelix

lining- 8.56
Left: 4 follies: 7.11, 6.67, 6.94, 5.59
Right: 3 follies: 8.31, 5.82, 7.07
E2 = 42

HCG = 2 CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ONE? it had to have been a chemical, was 2.5, then 5, now 2 - all within about 11 days. hopefully that didn't mess with my follies growing. i'm not counting last month as m/c #5 though. too sad to do it and it was so quick if it was.

CD10 u/s & b/w tomorrow.

Happy Monday chicks!

Pip, do you want to come to California with some of those 10miu tests? We could go to IKEA to use them. :winkwink: I love how dedicated you are to the POAS cause!

Hopeful, I wouldn’t worry about your hcg numbers. They say anything under 5 is negative. Maybe you just have a tiny amount lingering. I doubt it will affect your follies. I don’t know anything about follie sizes, so I can’t help you there. I’m sure I’ll learn quickly once I get this IUI process going. I’m on CD 5 today, so I’m a few days behind you. My ultrasound to check my follie size is this Saturday. I’m taking Femara a.k.a letrozole. It is similar to Clomid but they say it stays in your system for a shorter time, doesn’t thin out your uterine lining like Clomid and doesn’t affect ewcm like Clomid. The only downside is that it is much more expensive. I’m also going to do the trigger shot. Good luck tomorrow! Hope those follies are nice and ripe.

Amos, your beach get away sounds lovely. You sound like you are in a good place right now. You even have some hope, which is not strange or freakish at all. In fact, it is contagious. You are giving me hope! xoxo I’m a few days behind you too! Sounds like there are a few of us on the IUI track at the moment.

Cla, I don’t know what the promise trial is, but anything that moves you closer to your forever baby sounds good to me. Congrats on getting accepted and moving forward in your journey.

Davies, how are you doing?

Hi to everyone else.

Can I just say how much I hate FB sometimes? I try to avoid it, but I went on this morning and there were 3 separate postings of newborn pictures. One was from a friend on B&B who had a previous loss, so I’m super happy for her. The others I really didn’t want to see. Not the way I wanted to start my Monday morning. But then I came to this thread and there seems to be some hope in the air this morning. It lifted my spirits.

Wow... check us all out... all around the same time... Amos, Heart, me, Hopeful... how amazing would it be if we all fell pregnant and actually had healthy babies?.... we could call ourselves the mini miracle Mothers! LOL

Pip... you a def the most avid POASer I have ever encountered! BTW Amazon have shipped mine today... so where shall we meet to look at my sticks??? Hahhaha.....

Hopeful... I know my lining was 8.9mm on day 13 and they said anywhere between 8-10mm is good...

This thread truly is full of hope at the moment! I am loving all the talk of trials, IUIs, follie sizes (they look ok to me :shrug:), poas :D

Heart, I would love to personally bring you some 10miu sticks but it would take me a while to get to you since I can't fly right now (I probably shouldn't ruin the hopeful tone in here by pointing out that I might be able to come after my next scan). A boat would take some time...!
I can post otherwise. Would that help you out?

I have faith for you and Ducky.... even though I understand it is difficult for you to .... at least until the next few weeks are out of the way x

I want to be a Mini Miracle Mother! Paddy, I'll definitely join that club.

Pip, I don't want you to be able to bring those tests to me in California by plane or by boat. You and Ducky stay snuggly where you are. I can get my FRER's and ICs even if they aren't 10miu. I'll survive!

I think it would AWESOME to be in that club. I'm already a member of the old farts advanced maternal age club, so why not another one? LOL

And Amanda- I know what you mean about Facebook. I try SO SO hard to be happy for those having babies, but it's just too hard sometimes.

Pip- when is your scan again? I'm sure you have posted it, but I am blaming it on the meds that I cannot remember ANYTHING I read anymore. HA

Amos, your brain is fine. I haven't told anyone when my next scan is. Secret secret :winkwink: I'll let everyone know once I've had it, I promise.

Hm... I reread what I wrote earlier.... when I wrote 'post' I meant send by post. Not sure whether that offer was clear :dohh:

Ha ha! I wasn't exactly clear what you meant! No, no, I don't need you to send them by post, but thanks for the offer! I'm already on the crazy train. I don't need 10miu's to make me the conductor of the train!

I don't blame you for keeping your scan date a secret. I'm crossing everything for you.

I am really enjoying reading all the optimistic posts in here and seeing success stories too! I'm still waiting on AF after my last D&C...60 days now. Hopeful that it will show up but really feel like I NEED it soon. Don't know what will be in store for me then. Given that last pregnancy was a surprise natural one that I credit my chinese acupuncturist with then I'm inclined to try naturally for a couple of cycles while seeing what other testing boxes I need to get ticked in trying to discover a reason why I havn't yet carried a baby anywhere close to term:nope: I daren't have tests in the house as I can't contain myself when they're anywhere near me!!

Fitzy, I am the complete opposite - I go into panic mode if I don't have any tests in the house!
:rofl:

Whew Pip...guess I don't forget things I don't even know...at least not yet HAHA...now see, even that sentence didn't make sense. Good gracious, I need help LOLOLOL

Fitzy- hope AF shows soon. And I have heard really good things about accupuncture. I was going to do that as well, but can't seem to find anyone around here that does it. Well, I went one time, but I really don't think this chick knew what she was doing.

I SO hope to be reading even more good news on this thread on the days and weeks to come. Love you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->