Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Pip my fxd for you Hun, I think ur doing exactly what u should b chilling out eating lots of water an a good Gorky chat!! Well done Hun!! Xx

Yesterday (CD 9) I tested on a 10mlu pregnancy test and say a very very very light line… it was so light I thought perhaps my eyes was playing tricks on me. So this morning I took another one and again there was the very very very light line. I went to my fs this morning to get my beta check. I will know of anything tomorrow. If there are any levels there I go back again Friday for the second beta test to see if my levels have doubled. Its very early my :af: doesn’t come on until my anniversary next week Thursday Nov.10…I think if I am pregnant I will tell my husband then…if not he would never have known.

Pip, thinking about you and Ducky today. Glad you are taking care of yourself today.

Hope, glad to hear your cycle is moving along nicely after your loss. I hope you get your answers.

Bumpy, the TWW is so awful, isn't it? I have everything crossed for you.

35, I hope you saw your BFP! Fingers, toes, and everything else crossed that you are growing your forever babe in there.

Not much to report here. Just waiting until Saturday to check the size of my follies. I'm praying they are growing on my good side.

35, that's so exciting! :yipee:

I've been hoping for someone to give me good news today so thank you very much and congratulations!!!

Heart tree, I have my fingers crossed that you have follies growing on both sides and that they all get picked up by your super tube :D

Hi ladies, only stopping by for s quick second so I can't catch up on what has been posted yet....I am about to go for my IUI. My biggest follies are 16.4, 16.4, 14.7 and 12.9. I had one yesterday that was 19.7 so I can't figure out if it shrunk or if it was just mis-measured. Anyway----just wanted to give you heads up and for you praying types, throw one up my way for later today.
Love you all....will be back later to read everyone's updates!!!

Wahey 35! Hoping those lines get darker and you can give your OH the best Anniversary present ever!

Amos! great news that your follies seem to be doing well! Got it all crossed for you and the lovely Heart doing her IUI... wow girl you are gonna have more preggers tests than a chemist!! LOL

Pip... lotsa loves to you and Ducky. A big milestone today to get past x

Hey LeeC...looking forward to the photos.

Davies and Hopeful - hello!!

AFM well... Amazon are PANTS!! No 10 miu test here today, despite saying they had despatched.... boo hiss to Amazon!! And Hubby won't let me use the CB til Friday.. boo hiss to him as well!!! LOL

Argh to pad's hubby! And bigger boo hiss to Amazon! Shocking :growlmad:

Oh well, pb, you're going to have to resort to old-fashioned tactics such as groping your boobies. I'm pretty sure there was a thread sometime on peeing into bleach, too. Hmmmmm.

Boobies... have been groped... can confirm are v sore

As for peeing in bleach... much as I love to indulge your POAS urges Pip... NO WAY am I peeing in bleach hahahhahaa!!

BAD Amazon!!!!!!!!!

Must go.... need to pee...........pmsl.

Ok, I was never really convinced with the bleach argument myself. Awfully smelly and toxic stuff for a PUPO princess to be handling in my opinion... Now go pee, pad, you have my blessing for some freefall action.

Pad I'm impressed with your restraint! Friday is so close though!

I just met with a client (I counsel elderly people). Inevitably I get asked if I'm married and if I have children. It hurts every time I answer that I don't have children. I got asked the dreaded question today. Blah. To make myself feel better I went to Target and bought some clothes and 3 boxes of FRER's! They were having an amazing sale so I bought all the boxes on the shelf. Now I have 9 shiny new FRERs to use when the time is right.

Bumpy, I just read on another thread some women with low AMH levels. One woman is now pregnant with twins and another has 10 follies that are growing. I think they both did IVF, but just wanted to give you some hope that all is not lost. xoxo

Lol Pip, I hear the shares in Domestos just went through the roof!!!

Good luck 35, hoping for a nice dark line for you hun.

Thanks Heart, sorry I was confused for some reason thought you had already had IUI, again best of luck and awaiting some BFP news.

Padbrat I will try and get pic up of the BnB balloon, and also awaiting BFP news from you.

I can't wait to be back in the game. Less than a week til my appt with Shehata and TTC begins :)

Davies, sorry, how are you getting on now. Are you going to Shehata?

Amos, good luck with your IUI also, hope it's good news soon :)

Hi ladies, only stopping by for s quick second so I can't catch up on what has been posted yet....I am about to go for my IUI. My biggest follies are 16.4, 16.4, 14.7 and 12.9. I had one yesterday that was 19.7 so I can't figure out if it shrunk or if it was just mis-measured. Anyway----just wanted to give you heads up and for you praying types, throw one up my way for later today.
Love you all....will be back later to read everyone's updates!!!

All the best with your IUI! :wohoo: :yipee: wow four follies.....woooo just think if hubbies super :spermy: gets them all!!! :haha:

good luck amos! that's an awesome number of follies

heart - b/w stands for blood work (I learned it on another forum)

padbrat - sore bbs are such a good sign!

petipas - so happy to know that you made it past the nervous time! this is the one for you.

35 - i hope you get your bfp! let us know what the beta is! it's early so it might be low but that's completely normal

lee - it gets exicting to get back in the game, doesn't it? glad to hear your appt is coming soon.

davies - hope you are doing well

bella - hello! when is your trip to SD?

afm: BIG welt under my belly button, i took benedryl to get the swelling down and now just shooting up in my upper thighs. this is the only time in my life that i wish i had tons of fat as then maybe i wouldn't feel the shots and i would have room for all of them.
i go in for follie check tomorrow morning (CD11 today). and i started going to the chiropractor today, i'm going to make sure i have nothing restricting blood flow (if that's what is wrong with me). i still go to acupuncture twice/week.

35- I am whipering a congratulations to you as well!! I SO hope this is a BFP and a nice, and coopreative sticky bean!

Heart- it's always so tough when someone asks you if you have children. I have finally convinced myself that it's OK to say- yes, I have 7, they are just not living with me here. If it makes someone uncomfortable, well, too bad. Baby loss has been taboo for way too long.

Lee- Good luck on your future appt. I know how hard the waiting game is.

Hopeful- I never thought about going to the chiropractor- hmmm....we DO have those around here!

Pad- it's getting close to FRIDAY :)

Amos, how was your IUI???? I need details!

I do tell some people that I have 4 babies that aren't living. But as a therapist, I can't really say that to my clients. Since I counsel elderly people, they see me as a young woman who must be married with children. I usually just tell them with a smile that I don't have any children and then change the subject. I agree with you, I'm tired of looking out for others feelings. I don't care if I make people uncomfortable anymore. But unfortunately with my clients, it simply isn't appropriate. We're there to talk about them, not me. But with everyone else, if you ask, I'm going to tell you. Like it or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->