Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

I too am loving the positive vibe on the thread right now and am feeling very optimistic for us all. I will be waiting for the explosion of good news very soon :)

amos - i started acupuncture a day or 2 after the iui last month, i love acupuncture! wish you could find someone decent. i go twice/week. last time they put these little things on the needles in my lower abdomen that make them feel like they are little hearts beating - it's like a ticking (similar to a tens unit if anyone has ever had one of those before). i think it's little electrical things and they are supposed to make your follies grow and stimulate the ovaries. so we'll see how they do.

I also love acupuncture! I started doing it years ago for fertility. It is the most relaxing thing I've ever done. It sends me into an altered state. Heaven. I had to stop because of the cost. My insurance stopped covering it. I highly recommend it though.

Fitzy, I am the complete opposite - I go into panic mode if I don't have any tests in the house!
:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:
Sure given my mammoth cycles I could be testing up to 50 times if I was to do one every day between CD30 and whenever the old hag decides to show her face...bankruptcy courts for me and all because of a POAS addiction!!!

amos - i started acupuncture a day or 2 after the iui last month, i love acupuncture! wish you could find someone decent. i go twice/week. last time they put these little things on the needles in my lower abdomen that make them feel like they are little hearts beating - it's like a ticking (similar to a tens unit if anyone has ever had one of those before). i think it's little electrical things and they are supposed to make your follies grow and stimulate the ovaries. so we'll see how they do.

I get those on the needles too...sometimes it's very relaxing but a couple of times the charge has been up very high and it's been uncomfortable..still if it does the job I'll take any discomfort!! Hopeyour follies respond really well:hugs:

Well, my ultrasound today showed 3 pretty good follies ranging from 14-19 so I expect I will be doing the trigger shot in the next day or so. These are all on my left side where I have no tube, so I am a little nervous about the other side picking it up. Maybe I should just lay on my right side all day long the rest of the week? HAHAHAHA.... My endometrium lining is on the thin side though- I know once I start progesterone it should thicken up.

How is everyone today? :flower:

Amos, it would be very nice of you to give us proof that eggs can be picked up from the other side. So yes please, lie on one side. You may get up and go to the toilet but it must be with a crab styley sideways walk.

Crabby styley sideways walk....:haha::haha: Just for you, I'm going to take a picture of me doing it!

So how are we all ... in the potential Mini Miracle Mother Club today??..... so how is that for a positive vibe... hahhahaa POSTIVE vibe..get it???... OMG I need help!!

Am a rattling druggie just like you Amos.... don't make sense at the best of times let alone now!

So piccys were promised AMos...where are they??? hmmmm..... crabby walking ones please...
Heart... I didn't know you couldn't get 10 miu in the US.... think you can order them off Amazon really cheap....

Pip... I know why you are keeping scan day secret... so just (hug) for when ever that is... xx

Hey Lee! Hey Hopeful! Hey Fitzy

Pad- when are you due to test? Isn't it this week?

And the pics- well, let's just say I don't want to scare you. I have started a nasty habit of not wearing makeup anymore!!! LOL

I googled 10miu tests and they finally have them to purchase in the US! Early Pregnancy Test website just added them to their website https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test.html

I bought 20. Now off to Amazon to get some FRERs.

Amos, you give me hope girl. I agree with Pip, give us proof that eggs can be picked up from the other side. I've read a lot of stories about women with one ovary on one side and one tube on the other and have gotten pregnant, so it is possible! I want that to happen for all of us one tubers. I may be doing the crab walk next week! LOL. I won't be posting pictures. It won't be pretty.

Paddy, I can't wait for you to test. Is Friday the day?

Fitzy, I hope AF shows up soon for you. 60 days is a long time. The longer I carried a pregnancy, the longer it took me to get AF back. I think you are still within the range of normal, but if she doesn't come in the next couple weeks, maybe you should talk to your doc. So frustrating when we don't know what our bodies are doing!

Lee, what is your status? You have an appointment soon don't you?

And where's 35_Smiling? When are you testing?

Hi to everyone else.

I'm on my last day of Femara today. I've gotten a couple of massive headaches and some night sweats. I don't care though. Anything for my bean. Next up, ultrasound on Saturday :happydance:

hi girls-

Amos - NICE follies! I hope mine get that big. I want to see the pics too.

Pad - love the positive vibes - may they lead to positive tests

AFM: hoping 3-4 of my follies grow bigger!

I had b/w and u/s today, CD10. e2 is 156 (they were happy with that) and now I have 9 follies (up from 7 on Sat). all are 7-10mm (only one 10). So, i started repronex (menopur) at the RE office today and about fainted/puked from the injection - i was scared but ok now though. I am adding ganirelix tomorrow morning, so 3 shots tomorrow (and they lowered follistim from 100 to 75). my tummy has green bruises. the repronex is strange because there are 2 vials, one liquid (water basically) and the other powder, you stick a huge needle in the liquid and add it to the powder, then replace it with a much smaller needle for the injection. it burns a little going in which is what made me queasy.

going in for another u/s and b/w on Thurs and Sat. I asked the nurse if i qualified as working there yet. i think i've been there over 100 times.

Hey Padbrat. Waiting for your news and fx'd for a BFP for you and a nice lil sticky one. Are you following any protocol?

Heart. Thanks for your reply, it is much appreciated, when do you test, hoping for good news for you too. I have my appt next week. Can't come soon enough.

Claire. The walk was very emotional. I did release a balloon for everyone here on BnB. I will post pic up soon. It was very emotional and tbh hit me hard. Got quite drunk when i got home and spent the weekend in bed but I'm back on track again now.
Glad you lit your candles I had mine burning too. Please keep us all posted with your updates. I am so excited for you.
Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Not posted for a while but having a read through some of the last posts and good to see some positive news.
Bumpy with regards to amh levels it is usually associated with the number of eggs that you have rather than quality. I have low amh levels at 4 and am doing ivf at moment but they have advised me that wont effect quality only quantity. Someone with low ahm has a greater chance of not responding to ivf meds. I only produced 3 mature eggs on my cycle which is low but to be expected with someone with low ahm. They say that there is nothing that can be done to improve ahm levels and in fact will just keep decreasing but my accupuncture told me that there are tablets that you can order that are used widely in chinese medicine but not in west.
I am due my blood test on Friday to see if ivf has worked (although going to test on Thursday). Out of my 3 eggs only 1 fertalised. So it is all or nothing as we have pretty much decided that we are not going to take our 2nd ivf turn if bfn.
We have decided that for us 3 angels and a failed ivf is as much heartache as we can take and we are going to move on to adoption.

Hopeful you sound like a pin cushion! I hope those follies are nice and big for your next scan. By the way, what is b/w?

Lee, no testing for me yet. I haven't done the IUI. If all goes according to plan, the IUI will be next Wed or Thurs. What is your appointment for?

Cinders, good luck. I really hope you have a growing baby in your belly. We're kind of at the end of our journey too. If this doesn't work, we're moving to surrogacy as I'm not a candidate for IVF. Keep us posted.

Pip, I read Paddy's post on another thread. I don't think she's tested yet. Surely she wouldn't be so cruel as to drop a hint like that and then not tell us! I can't wait for some good news on this thread!

:rofl:Morning ladies

How are we all today? Not posted for a while on here so i hope you are all ok, theres a few new faces i see, well new to me anyway

I got my smiley face on opk today :thumbup: So i just need to get my appt with Prof Quenby sorted and i am one step closer to getting some answers

It feels like i have been waiting forever to get that smiley face. Its been 25 days since i miscarried so that wasn't a too long wait i suppose, i know some people have had to wait a lot longer than that

I been doing my temps every morn too for the first time ever since ttc, i had a bit of a dip this morning so had a feeling i might get a smiley

The OH knows he can't come near me now for a while :rofl: he not too happy about that!

Take care everyone

Morning ladies

How are we all today? Not posted for a while on here so i hope you are all ok, theres a few new faces i see, well new to me anyway

I got my smiley face on opk today :thumbup: So i just need to get my appt with Prof Quenby sorted and i am one step closer to getting some answers

It feels like i have been waiting forever to get that smiley face. Its been 25 days since i miscarried so that wasn't a too long wait i suppose, i know some people have had to wait a lot longer than that

I been doing my temps every morn too for the first time ever since ttc, i had a bit of a dip this morning so had a feeling i might get a smiley

The OH knows he can't come near me now for a while :rofl: he not too happy about that!

Take care everyone[/QUOTE]

Heart, you are right and I was premature! :blush:
I was hoping to have some lovely news to take my mind off the fact that today (8+3) is normally death day for my babies. I'm terrified ducky won't make it but trying to stay as calm as possible. The plan for today is sleep, eat and hopefully meet Lamburai for a chat tonight.

:hi: ladies,

hope you all ok.

cinders - thanks for the info re: AMH levels. I will be routing for you thurs and hope you get that well deserved BFP!

Pip - thinking of you today! it must be really hard for you, i have been following your story and i have a good feeling about Ducky. ive got everything crossed for you x

AFM - I think i ovulated Monday so im in the dreaded 2WW now. fingers crossed i will get a "healthy" BFP this month and my low AMH levels havent affected it.

:hi: to every0ne else and have a great day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->