Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Cinders- I echo what Heart said. But I know all about the defense mechanism too. I hope you just have a slow starter.

I'm worried about Pad too. Maybe she didn't test today after all?

In my life right now- WOW. I am definitely ovulating today. I usually can feel it when I ov from my left side, but this time WOW....I mean the double over kinda pain. Maybe that's a sign of a good strong egg??? I can wish right?? Maybe Mark's boys ARE in there in time since we did the IUI late on Wednesday. Doc said they can live for 72 hours, sooo......I'm back on the HOPE train....Woooo woooooo

Pip- how are you today?

Yay for jumping back on the hope train Amos! It sounds like you could have a super strong egg. Maybe two! How great would that be?

I'm hoping Pad didn't test and is just taking it easy today.

Okay I got what you all been waiting for! so my levels on Wendesday Nov.2 were 6.43 and the levels this morning are 18.60. my fs told me they are still low BUT he is happy to tell me that WE ARE PREGNANT!!!! :wohoo: :yipee::happydance:

He wants me to get another Beta on our anniversary Nov.10 to make sure. and plus that is the day my cycle is supose to come on anyway.

Sooooo when I thought I saw the line the first time on November 1st at DPO 9 my eyes wasn't playing tricks on me:haha:

As for my husband my fs gave me 90 days of Tinzaparine; Its soo much needles and boxes it would be mad trying to hide them around the house. I will tell him over dinner. I have to insert the Tinzaparine myself in my belly next to my nable every day for the duration of this prenancy:growlmad: I start first thing tomorrow morning along with the progesterones, 81mg baby asprinins. I am going to be full of drugs all the the price of having a baby in the end.

:happydance: YAY 35!!! Congrats babe!!!

18.6 isn't that low since you are only 12DPO. The range for 12DPO is 0-50. Some women aren't even registering hcg at 12DPO. Don't worry about the number. I'm glad you are going back on the 10th to get another level checked. Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months.

35, I just realized that you only have one tube - like me, Amos, and I think Lee. Do you know if you ovulated from the side that your tube is on? I can't remember if they were monitoring your follies. Please give us one tubers some hope!

YAY 35!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am SO happy for you!! Major sticky baby dust to you!! :dust::dust::dust:

Amanda- I will be thinking about you tomorrow. Let me know!

Pad- honey, still thinking about you....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Amos, I'll let you know when I'm done.

Pad I've been thinking about you all day sweet lady.

Fantastic news 35. I'm delighted for you. Congratulations xxxxxxx

Padbrat, Any news, did you test?

Pip, how are you feeling, I remember you said you were coming upto your critical week around about the time of my appt which is Tuesday, I have a good feeling about you and your little bub this time.

Thank you Heart, yeah I know what you mean I like to keep in touch with my relatives over there in the states via FB but so sick of having scan pics rammed down my throat, sensitivity????

Good luck Amos, keeping my fx'd for you.

Woo hoo this time next week I will be starting the 2ww. Yay, feels like I've been on a break forever :)

Re Facebook, a "friend" of mine who was one of the first people I told about my bfp is 31 weeks pregnant and is constantly putting statuses moaning about how uncomfortable she is. I so want to comment and tell her how lucky she is but don't want to come across like a bitter old witch, so I grit my teeth and ignore it.
Big congrats 35!!! Hope everyone is well and happy this weekend, and happy Guy Fawkes day!

Thanks everyone for all your support, I'm feeling a bit better but still nervous and want the critical week to be over with already.

Mrs Miggins. Agreed, I feel the same but it's difficult when you know people know your situation and still ram it down your throat. (fake smile).

Pip, hang in there, like I say I have a good vibe at the moment :)

Ok, so I was wrong! I had a scan today and Ducky is alive with a heart rate of 171bpm. The doctor agrees that we need to remain cautious as we are not yet past the critical point.
But for today DH and I are incredibly surprised and happy and are for the first time thinking it may possibly work out for us?

Pip that is AWESOME news!!!! So happy for you honey! Today is a day to celebrate! :happydance:

Yep that truly is fantastic news Pip. I'm getting all excited :)

Ah, I hope I haven't jinxed it by talking about it :dohh: silly how I am becoming more and more superstitious as this journey continues...
Your support does mean a lot to me, though :hugs:

9babies, how are you getting on?

Waiting at the doctor's office for my ultrasound to check my follie size. Why am I sooooo nervous?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->