Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

I didn't have ovulation pains around ovulation but I did have left ovary pains during the tww and later.
It's nice to feel something :D

Lee- so happy to hear your appt went well. Does that guy know how famous he is? I've read about him. Did he say to start steroids at bfp or way before bfp? What about heparin? My re doesn't do uterine biopsy. They used to years ago but said it would just tell you that you had low progesterone and we already know that from blood .

Hi pip! How r u today?

Amos- I always have cramps after iui but have only had 2 Iuis before today and had bfp both times (m/cs though)

How u doing heart?

Just had iui today and it went well. Going to acupuncture at 3:20 . This is my first full cycle on acupuncture (started 3dpiui last month)

Happy to be in. 2ww. Poas yesterday to make sure trigger shot worked and had 2 nice lines ;)

Thank you :)
I will be going down in 3 weeks for results and to put a plan in place. My EPAS clinic in Glasgow are pretty amazing so I'm hoping we can come to an arrangement for me to be scanned here in Glasgow and yeah absolutely agree we need a Mr Shehata in Scotland, hope you all like my positivity :)
Hoping these results hold some answers but if not it's good to know I have someone on my side now.
x

Hi Hopeful. The aspirin, pregnancare, folic acid and vitamin D for 4 weeks before TTC.

Steroids from ovulation at 25mg and progesterone at 400mg although he did say progesterone could be takenfeom BFP with my history but vital to take steroid from ovulation.
As he put it taking steroids from BFP is like doing pathology on someone who has already died!!!
So he def recommends from OV and yeah I sort of told him how excited I was to meet him lol....
I'm sure he has heard it all before.
Thanks, how's you?
x

And lol... I can't wait to poas, how I've missed my guilty pleasure ;)

35 - awesome! so happy to hear the bfp!!!!! congrats!! i'm glad pip had some insight into those injections, sounds like they are perfectly fine
AFM: lack of sleep with 2 jack russels (10 wks and 4 yrs). which is fine, hoping it's preparing me for other things...
u/s & b/w yesterday (CD14)
e2 975 (i've never had it this high)
follies
lf: 10, 10, 14
rt: 13.6, 10, 12, 15.6, 11.5, 15.3, 13.4

they are thinking that 3-5 will be mature. did follistim/repronex/ganirelex yesterday too. AND, did repronex and ganirelix this morning, and will trigger with ovidrel tonight.
when the nurse called after my appt yesterday to tell me the injection plan, i questioned doing ganirelex (suppresses ovulation) and ovidrel on the same day. she said they've done it either way before (take gani or not take it). so i decided not to take it today. BUT, then changed my mind and I did take it. I don't want to ovu early as it's already CD 15 and i alway ovu on my own on CD 14. i also read online that the ganirelix doesn't stop the ovidrel from working.
anyone have experience with that?
i feel like i have to pee all the time and i'm feeling my ovaries - felt sick yesterday from it and more so as i was nervous of ohss but don't think that is the case.
i've never had this many follies before. but am totally fine with it given all i've been through with m/cs.
lining was 10 (it was 11 a few days ago so not sure which measurement is accurate) but i'm lucky to always have good lining.
so - trigger tonight at 10pm, then BD. iui on Tues at 11:00am - i can't wait! and hopefully BD on Wed morning. so glad to be on my last injectible for a short while (hopefully not too long, hoping for bfp and lovenox inj soon).

they asked if i was ok with selective reduction....well, my body has so far selectively reduced 5 at this point all on it's own....if it thinks it will actually keep some, it would be a miracle.

this cycle, from CD3 until today, CD 15, I will have injected myself 24 times (well, the NP did 4 of them at my appts). when i add it up, it's somewhere around $2500 for the meds (but ins paid most of it). WOW.

OMG that’s a lot of eggie! Your got more the enough to choose from and you are doing the IUI with the trigger shot! OMG Multi Kiddies here we go! Good luck today! Lets go Super :spermy: do you stuff! :dust:

Pad: :cry: I am so sorry I wish things could be different. Praying for the unknown…God will pull you and hubby through this….:hugs:

Petitpas: :wohoo: so clad your littly Ducky is did a wave for you. Glad all went well!

Only at a
San Francisco fertility clinic would they be playing the Grateful Dead! I feel like everyone in the waiting room should be passing a joint around!

OMG now that is funny :rofl: All good news with the IUI on 11/11/11! Good luck :dust:

pass the doobie sister.....
Well, Heart, I hope your lining has thickened up and there's no need for cancellation!
And Dr. Pip- I learn something new every day!!!
OMG I am cracking up here lol :rofl:

Amos2009 I had ovulation pains on this cycle. I figured it was because I went back on clomid for the IUI.

Hopeful23456 :wohoo: with the IUI and your acupuncture today! Enjoy! Good luck :dust:

LeeC: Good luck hun all the best!

Hopefulmamma2b: :hi:

AFM:
I am doing okay thus far. Having quite a few lower back pains and (.)(.) are getting fuller not hurting right now just starting to get perkier. I feel like a druggie with the 81mg aspirin, progesterone, follic acid, and these wonderful injections of Tinzaparines are doing numbers to my belly daily. Each injection I am getting spots lol so far its been four days and my husband teasing me saying hun you developing freckles on our belly. Just imagine what 30 more days to childbirth going to look like lol I will have to post if these little bruises keep coming and show you all the pics…my fs said its okay so I am not worrying too much.

Hi Lee,
Glad the appointment went well. Its so nice to hear you sounding so positive again. Good luck!
xxx

Hi chicks,

Well I had a bit of a freak out yesterday after my ultrasound. I realized that my dominant follicle grew from 12mm to 17mm in 48 hours, which is a lot! The doctor wanted me to do the trigger on Wednesday and the IUI on Friday. She was assuming that on Wednesday that my 17mm follie would be about 21mm. But given the rate it is growing, I’m not so sure. Also, if I did the IUI on Friday, I would be CD 16. I’ve taken Femara for 4 cycles in the past and have Ov’d on CD 15 according to my temps and OPKs. I got really concerned that I was going to be too late with my IUI. I emailed the nurse and she offered that I come in today for another ultrasound. I have to pay $320 for each ultrasound, but I decided to do it. I don’t want to waste this follie that is growing on my good side. Who knows the next time it will be dominant on this side! If it looks like the follie is still growing fast, I might end up triggering tonight and doing IUI on Thursday instead. Either way, IUI is happening this week. By the weekend I’ll be in the TWW.

I feel so relieved that they are going to do another ultrasound today. I might sound like a crazy woman to them, but frankly I don’t care!

Heart- that's why they jumped and did my IUI the same day I did the trigger- one of my follies had jumped up high too. So just in case they don't want to miss it. Good thing you are being proactive! SOOOOOO excited for you!!!

35- YAY for big boobies! That was one sign that I always knew I was preggo's. We should take pics and vote on who looks like the biggest drughead. The follistim and ovidrel did not do anything to me- but this Lovenox- holy maroly. I have NO chance of accidentally giving myself a shot in the same place twice. It's VERY obvious where my shots have been given!

Hi girls how we all doing? I am in Orlando cd14 no ov yet!! But that's good coz I'm not home till thurs! So praying for it then! 35 u pg?? Thinking of u all xxx

Well my ivf is confirmed has ended in a chemical. hcg going down and af arrived. We have decided that no more ttc for us. We are moving forward to adoption, which I am very excited about.

Aw cinders :hugs: I am so sorry!

For what it's worth, I think you will make fantastic adoptive parents and provide a wonderful life for your children!

Cinders- so sorry to hear that! :hugs:

Are you in the UK? US? If US I'd love to hear about how you're going about the adoption process. We are going to go in that direction in April if our luck hasn't turned around by then. Like you, I'm actually really excited because I just want a baby so bad! Since siggys don't show up here not sure if you have a journal?

Again, sorry about the failed cycle. Even though you're exploring other options I can imagine it's still very hard. :hugs:

No time to read, will catch up later. Just a quick pop in. I'm sooo glad I got another u/s today. My big follie has slowed and only went from 17 to 18 today. So I'm still on track with doing the trigger tomorrow and IUI on Frday! Oh and my lining jumped up to an 8 from 6.3 yesterday!

Great news, heart tree. I would say the money for the scan was well worth it for reassurance and peace of mind :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:

Glad to hear it went well heart!

Cinders- sorry about the chemical but happy to hear you are excited about adoption! I'm with the other hopeful in wanting to hear how it goes and if you are in he us
Hopefulmama what state are you in?

Cinders. So sorry to hear your news x.

Advice needed. I seem to remember some gals on here talking about pregnacare and an offer being on, also Vitamin D (D3).
Pip I assume it's the same protocol as yourself.
Do you get this on prescription or at chemist.
I have an abundance of folic acid, aspirin, Cyclogest and Pred, so ok there.

I actually have a huge stock of vitamin D which I bought in the States last year :blush: but I did see that boots sell them off the shelf and they are quite cheap.
As for the pregnacare plus, the cheapest I have seen is on amazon for just over £6/box. There are some 3 for 2 offers around but at £15/box the deal isn't as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->