Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

heart - you got me thinking and it's already been 5 days past my trigger (at 10 tonight). it will still be in my system, probably until about 8-10 days past the trigger.

amos- i just heard of it lasting 12 days past the trigger from a girl on another forum. but it is just to hard to tell, so inconsistent. my boobs are sore too, they were sore last month and had that really early chemical. i'm thinking with injectibles (first injectible cycle last month too) that it makes my boobs more sore due to all the hormones. they have hurt since 1 dpiui. it's not the progesterone as i started that 2 dpiui (and prog doesn't make mine that sore - i'm only on two 50 mg suppositories/day though).

just read your 2 recent posts girls and LOLing here at work

Oh, your poor boobs - sore and action-free. That's no way to go through life!

:holly:

Hopeful, it could be the injectibles plus the progesterone causing the boob soreness. I think it is still a little too early for implantation. That's the worst part about these meds. They mimic pregnancy symptoms. Not fair! As if we don't have enough to obsess over.

Well, Mr S didn't seem to think that Asherman's was my problem and ultimately, he's the one we decided to go with for now.
It was St Mary's who game up with the idea of a hysteroscopy once I presented them with the test results showing our last one had been genetically normal. They don't seem to have any other explanation in their tool kit :shrug:

That is the one thing that doesn't sit well with me Pip. They have only been able to test my babies twice and both times they were genetically normal......Just makes me wonder more.

I don't care! I like your boobies to be sore. Now they just need to stay that way.

As for the trigger, I remember one of the girls in ttc researching all the main brands and what their half-life was, how long they supposedly stayed in your system etc. There were quite a few variances between the brands, which would explain why some women tested positive for longer than others.

Amos, am I right in remembering that you weren't on the heparin and aspirin at the time?

i definitely think its the injectible cycle for the sore boobs - so we'll see if they keep on being sore ;)

hey - how come on other posts/forums that girls always talk about their cervix? how hard it is or soft it is? are they feeling up there constantly and trying to tell some kind of difference? it seems so strange to me. do you girls do that? am i supposed to be doing it? lol ing over here

Hopeful, I tried but gave up. I don't think it's the most reliable of signs. I'm a temping poas girl myself :D

Hopeful, I'm guilty as charged. High, soft and open is the key to knowing you are going to Ov. In fact, I just checked mine and that's exactly what it feels like right now. Plus I had an abundance of ewcm this morning which I rarely get. I definitely am going to Ov today or tomorrow. I usually get 3 days of positive OPKs around Ov and at least one of them is after I've Ov'd. It must be the LH surge going down. My cervix is the only way I can tell if I'm about to Ov or if I've missed my chance. It drops to a low position very quickly after OV and becomes hard and closed. It took me a looooong time to figure out the subtle differences, but now that I have, they don't seem so subtle anymore.

I don't think you need to do it since you are being monitored. I just did it out of habit (and to make sure I didn't Ov before the IUI.)

Oh yeah, I used to temp all the time too and of course OPKs. I think those are just as reliable. The only thing about the cervix is that it changes throughout the day, so you have to check it at the same time each day.

Pip- I have been on aspirin for a couple of pregnancies, but this last time I was on Lovenox- but it was started already after my BFP was confirmed. So too late I think.
Ok- and just now. TMI alert- just had a little bit of pinkish on my pad. I am wearing them because of the progesterone suppositories. I know progesterone can make you do that, but it's still exciting thinking MAYBE it could be IB? After running my mouth about not having it, that sounds about typical for my rebel body to give it to me now!!

amos - that's great! hopefully it is IB!

heart - now you are making me want to start but it's hard for me to get to my cervix - i think it's because my uterus is tipped (retroverted - that's why i found it strange the girls can even reach up there - i would need really long fingers...;) i think mine is back further than a "normal" persons

per article on google:
What does having a retroverted uterus mean? Probably nothing, but maybe two things--it may mean more difficult speculum exams, because your cervix tends to be hidden behind your pubic bone. If you feel like your gyno is mining for gold in there, tell her to "look up" to find your cervix.

Ok- and just now. TMI alert- just had a little bit of pinkish on my pad. I am wearing them because of the progesterone suppositories. I know progesterone can make you do that, but it's still exciting thinking MAYBE it could be IB? After running my mouth about not having it, that sounds about typical for my rebel body to give it to me now!!

If you complain, it will come!

Please, please, please let this be IB!

Now I'm off to go complain about something.

I'm not sure about the too late part, but I think that with the number of pregnancies we have we are bound to have the odd one where nothing is going to work as they just aren't genetically right. Maybe that was the case with your last one and now you are on the right meds your issue is fixed :D Come baby Amos! Your parents eagerly await you!

heart - now you are making me want to start but it's hard for me to get to my cervix - i think it's because my uterus is tipped - that's why i found it strange the girls can even reach up there - i would need really long fingers...;) i think mine is back further than a "normal" persons

So you've tried and haven't been able to find it? Maybe it was around ovulation and it was too high to feel. Some women report not being able to reach it when they are ovulating. You could check today since you know you've already ovulated. It will be easier to reach and it will feel hard like the tip of your nose. It took me forever to find the opening, but it feels like the center of your lips when you pucker up to kiss someone.

If only my husband knew that I was encouraging women to feel themselves up!:winkwink:

:rofl: good job our hubbies don't know everything we do to get our babies :rofl:

it was just 11:11 here on 11/11/11 and my good friend/coworker reminded me to pray and send out good vibes to the universe (she's into psychics - meditation, etc) so we just did that. I mentioned you girls too so hopefully it brings us all luck. :)
there is 1 more chance for this prayer time in our lifetimes, at 11:11 tonight so everyone can do this.
wow - i am in sales and my cowokers big order just came in 5 minutes after we said our prayers at our desks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->