Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Well it's only 9:17 am here so I still have 2 chances! :happydance:

I'll be driving my husband to the clinic at 11:11 this morning, but I'll try to pay attention to the clock. Thanks for the reminder. Everything is worth trying.

I agree.....every bit of help we can get, I am all about!

I sleep with baby dust under my pillow :blush: I worry about my husband finding out!

:rofl: good job our hubbies don't know everything we do to get our babies :rofl:

:rofl: OMG that is soo true...now to long ago he was saying "gee Kennesha you don't talk to me much about the prego stuff like you used to." I just looked at him and inside my mind said "THANK GOD FOR BNB!!!!!!!" :rofl: I can talk about anything and everything instead of boring my husband on what he calls the small stuff but is a HUGE thing to me...:haha:

I sleep with baby dust under my pillow :blush: I worry about my husband finding out!

:rofl: I have some at home too! now that you posted first I don't feel bad of posting I DO THE SAME THING TOO!! :rofl: i have mine between the pillow cover in a small flat bag that is pined to the pillow. It would stay there until the end of the nine months and i am holding this bundle of job in my arms!:haha:

heart - your iui is 1 hour away! ;) which obviously you know but i've been thinking about you.
35 - do you really live in bermuda? that must be like heaven

42 minutes now. Just brought hubby to produce. He did it in record time but was cranky after because the room was cold. Not much sympathy from me. I'm just glad that part is done. The rest should be easy. I'll probably check in with you all when I'm lying on the table! LOL!

Thinking bout you heart :) got everything crossed. Apart from my legs of course! I'm just about to ov heehee!!

yeah - getting dh's part done i think is the most stressful part of the iui process. after that, it's all really easy.

Done!

Kind of crampy now. I assume that's normal. Hubby's sperm was in great shape apparently. I can't remember the numbers. Yes, I am lying on the table as I type this! LOL! She told me I didn't have to lie here but I'm going to anyway.

Thanks for the support girls. Embo, legs open. We should all make a pact to cross everything but our legs for each other.

That sounded pervy.

heart - welcome to 2ww! my cramps haven't stopped so they are normal, and you'll feel bloated too. my clinic has me lay there w/my pelvis a little elevated for 20 minutes. then i go home and lay in bed with a pillow under my butt but you don't have to do that (obviously). Oh, and I try not to pee for as long as i can after iui (again, the sperm are up there so far they don't come out). but still. i go about 3-4 hours w/o peeing.

i had an acupuncture appt at 3 central (so right when you were getting iui) and some of the needles hurt this time for a bit, then after a little while put me completely in a trance/sleep. i love acupuncture. i still feel out of it.

I was good and bloated for about a week after my IUI. It has finally eased now. Of course it didn't help that I was eating for the whole country it felt like! LOL. I have really blown my diet this past week!

Heart I'm keeping everything crossed for you, including my legs this month. Hope the 2ww flies by for you with a couple of big thick lines waiting for you at the end of it x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->