Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Wow Hopeful, that's crazy about Kate Gosslin!

I don't want you to get pregnant with that many babies, but one or two would be good! Did you start your progesterone today? I think I'm going to wait until 3dpiui before starting mine.

I just had a semi BD session. My husband couldn't finish the job. I was so irritated but didn't let him know. I didn't even tell him that this session was for more sperm. This is the first time in a long time that this has happened. Grrrrr. I just spent the last 30 minutes looking at fertility friend charts of successful IUI cycles with no BD the day after IUI to make me feel better.

The good news is the cramping stopped. One less thing to obsess about. LOL

Heart tree, try not to worry. It is the swimmers your doc put in the right place that are going to make your baby, not the ones you missed out on tonight. I read somewhere that it takes sperm about an hour to swim a cm (centimeter, not cervical mucus!). So, I reckon that considering you already ovulated it would take them too long to get in the right place before an unfertilised egg would disintegrate anyway. Pah!

Oh, and I read about one lady on here who was worried about her husband performing on IUI day so her doctor froze some sperm in advance as a backup plan. I don't know whether that is an expensive option, though?

Thanks Pip. You are right. I guess I'm a bit of a control freak and want everything to go just right. Given that I feel like I have no control over my body and my pregnancies, this is one area I would like to have control. Oh well, not much I can do now.

Oddly, I don't think he'll ever have a problem for the IUI day. In the past when he had performance issues, I would have him take care of business on his own in a cup and I would use a needless syringe to inseminate. He could always produce that way. I could ask him tondo that tonight, but I probably have already ov'd like you said. I'm just going to let it go. I swear, the time right around ov is the most stressful for me. The tww is a breeze compared to this. Though the pregnancy part tends to be pretty stressful too!

I like the freezing idea. My clinic does it for $375. I think we would only do that if he was going to be out of town. Apparently frozen sperm isn't as good as fresh sperm.

Ok, I'm done worrying. I've done as much as I can. Now I just need to relax.

Thanks for talking me out of my unhelpful thoughts.

No problemo!
If it helps, my DH has been known not to 'finish' on crucial days, too. Drives me mad but it isn't like shouting or crying will help :dohh:

Definittely have done the shouting/crying thing and it doesn't work at all! I learned my lesson pretty quickly. It's so maddening how much we have to coddle these grown men just so they'll have an orgasm!

It isn't sticking. Started bleeding a ton. And almost to 10 weeks I can't do this anymore. Ij am. Broken and I dont want to keep doing this. Progesterone doesn't even help.

Oh sweetheart, I'm so so sorry. This is too much. It is physically and emotionally exhausting. Of course you feel broken. No person should have to go through this. Is there anyone with you right now? Are you going to the hospital? :hugs:

I'm around all night if you need to talk. xoxo

Thanks not sure what I will do after the last time I went to an hospital kinda traumatized. I am pretty sure it is over though. So i will try to keep you updated

Take really good care of yourself. I'm on California time so it's not even 8pm for me. I'll be around for many more hours if you need to talk. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi 9babies.
I just read your posts as I was going back through thread. It's such an exhausting journey that we are all on but I'm really hoping that you come back with good news this time. Will be thinking about you and hoping for a positive outcome xxx.

Pip, I know you are on operation ignore but I wanted to whisper a quiet congratulations to you on reaching 10 weeks!! Double figures for you and ducky now!!!

Bumpy, have you done anymore tests? Are they getting darker? Are you going to get a blood test?

How is everyone else today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->