Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Bumpy, have you done anymore tests? Are they getting darker? Are you going to get a blood test?

How is everyone else today?

hi heart, how are you?

ive done another FRER yesterday but the line was still fairly light, not a squinter it was definitely there but i was hoping it would be getting darker now. Also had a bit of brown spotting yesterday but that seems to have eased now. just gonna see how the next few days play out and hope for the best, AF not due till tomorrow. my boobs are killing me though which i guess is a good sign! started on the cyclogest pessaries, not as bad as i thought they might be!
More FRER on their way, should be here by Tues and i will test again then. fingers crossed xx

Good luck, bumpy :dust:
Nothing exciting here, sleeping the day away with the cat.

Ok, I'm keeping everything crossed that this is a sticky one for you. Don't worry about the test not getting darker yet. You are still so early and hcg levels don't always double this early in pregnancy. The brown spotting is also very normal (though for women like us, it is hard to believe that!)

I'm doing fine. Nothing to report which is a good thing. Just patiently lounging in the tww.

ive got my fingers crossed for you heart and all the other ladies in the 2WW
xx

I passed the baby last night while in the h hospital. Not sure I will try again

9babies, I'm so very sorry. You have been through so much. I can understand why you don't feel like trying again. You don't need to make any decisions about that today. Today you just need to be good to yourself. Cry, yell, punch a pillow, get lots of hugs, kiss your children. Do whatever you need to that might help get you through the day. :hugs:

Hello everyone…having fun with my belly because its look more and more like a load of Mosquitoes just had fun with me. I am bruising a lot from these daily ejections to keep my blood running free. Tell me it gets better……my poor belly….:haha:

heart - your iui is 1 hour away! which obviously you know but i've been thinking about you.
35 - do you really live in Bermuda? that must be like heaven

Yes the little tiny 26 square miles island of Bermuda. Its okay to here and it has lots of good points - only wish i was living somewhere else tho...i feel so claustrophobic (hope I spelt it correctly) here and i've lived here all my life. You can only arrive by air or boat! Worst thing we are in the middle of now where! Atlantic Ocean (NOT PART OF THE CARRIBBEAN ISLANDS EITHER).

All in all it's a beautiful island great for a vacation! Come on over...there’s your free advert :rofl: (hope i don't get in trouble for advertising on here :rofl:)

Hear tree: sorry hun yes I did Nov.10 I had to ask my friend to post for my in my journal she did a huge posting lol my levers on Nov.10 is 206.43 not bad at al I was only expecting 100 so we are very excited. I go back a weeks time Nov.17th.

It isn't sticking. Started bleeding a ton. And almost to 10 weeks I can't do this anymore. Ij am. Broken and I dont want to keep doing this. Progesterone doesn't even help.

All my goodness i am so sorry to read this...sighh gosh..i am speacless i just wish i could just hug you...:hugs:

Bumpy, have you done anymore tests? Are they getting darker? Are you going to get a blood test?

How is everyone else today?

hi heart, how are you?

ive done another FRER yesterday but the line was still fairly light, not a squinter it was definitely there but i was hoping it would be getting darker now. Also had a bit of brown spotting yesterday but that seems to have eased now. just gonna see how the next few days play out and hope for the best, AF not due till tomorrow. my boobs are killing me though which i guess is a good sign! started on the cyclogest pessaries, not as bad as i thought they might be!
More FRER on their way, should be here by Tues and i will test again then. fingers crossed xx

Good luck hun! :wohoo:

So sorry to hear your sad news 9babies. I was hoping this would be a keeper after everything you've been through.
xxx

Wow Hopeful, that's crazy about Kate Gosslin!

I don't want you to get pregnant with that many babies, but one or two would be good! Did you start your progesterone today? I think I'm going to wait until 3dpiui before starting mine.

I just had a semi BD session. My husband couldn't finish the job. I was so irritated but didn't let him know. I didn't even tell him that this session was for more sperm. This is the first time in a long time that this has happened. Grrrrr. I just spent the last 30 minutes looking at fertility friend charts of successful IUI cycles with no BD the day after IUI to make me feel better.

The good news is the cramping stopped. One less thing to obsess about. LOL

We didn't bd after any of the iuis and had bfps (2iuis, 2 bfps and 2 m/cs) but still... NP said its fine as iui is timed perfectly. Hoping for a 3rd bfp from iui that sticks! I started prog thurs (48 hours piui) and only have to take 1 suppos/day now as level was 65 yesterday. Can take it at night so no more leaky days ;). You analyzing symptoms yet? Lol I have a temp of 99 but I'm guessing it's from such a high prog number

9babies - so sorry for what you have been through. Please let us know if we can help in any way

9babies, I'm so sorry hun :hugs::hugs: I was so hoping everything would be ok.

Hope everyone else is ok. My stepdaughter was here this weekend and crashed my computer the first night so I have not been able to get on my hubby's til just now.

I tested out the trigger Sat morning. Blank as it could be. I have no symptoms of anything anymore- not even progesterone symptoms which is weird. Oh well, if it didn't happen this month, there's always next month! TMI alert- Hubby woke me up in the middle of the night for a little horizontal action- when we were done he said, I don't know if that was a baby maker, but I sure tried LOLOL. Bless him....he has no clue about how my body works. I didnt have the heart to tell him not a chance in hell did that make a baby HAHAHAHAH

Amos, I was wondering what happened to you! I was dying to know if you tested out your trigger. Now let's see those lines come back! Mine hasn't gotten any lighter after 4dpt. I'm hoping to see it get lighter soon. How funny about your hubby thinking that might have been a babymaker session! Mine can be just as clueless.

Hey guys just popping in to update you all as had a bit of a shock this morning, I POAS and got a BFP. As you can all imagine its currently a bit of a rollercoster here as i am at the same time elated and terrified. Will give it a week and then call the doctors to get refered to the EPU and MC people . . .

Hey guys just popping in to update you all as had a bit of a shock this morning, I POAS and got a BFP. As you can all imagine its currently a bit of a rollercoster here as i am at the same time elated and terrified. Will give it a week and then call the doctors to get refered to the EPU and MC people . . .

Congratulations!!!!

Hey Razcox, haven't seen you in ages!
Congratulations! :yipee::yipee::yipee:

I have my fingers crossed that this will be your sticky one fxfxfx :dust:

Are you doing anything differently this time round? Has your doc suggested any medication?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->