Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Whew, I was a little concerned about not knowing about FRERs. I've read some women get a reading at 12miu.

Go for the FRER!

Do they even come as a single? I thought the only came in a 2 pack or a 3 pack. I got a great deal at Target recently. $11 for a 3 pack! I bought 3 packages of them so now I have 9 shiny new FRERs waiting.

I think you should buy more than one. (says the POAS pusher)

Oh that's right....now that you mention it. See how long it's been since I've bought normal priced tests?? HAHAHA.....I will see if I can hold out til morning and then use the other Thursday, but knowing me, that "ain't gonna happen"!

Seriously ladies, someone just sent this following message to me on Facebook:

HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE WE ARE EXPECTING
AGAIN !!! I know, I know, its crazy isn't it? I can't
believe it myself. I was not going to put it on here but
wanted to make it official... I mean who would have
guessed that we're expecting!! Yup… its official... We
are expecting Christmas in just over 6 weeks !!! Re- post if you have any sense of humour lol xx

Un (f****) believable. I hope this doesn't upset anyone like it did me, be warned ladies, this looks like one of those ridiculous updates and emails that go around.
Arggghhhhh!!!!!

I saw that too Lee....I actually saw it from a friend I met on this website when I was pregnant with my FIRST....she went on to have hers, and another since that time. I thought M****F**** you are having ANOTHER one and I haven't even had one. Then I got to the end.

I am seriously thinking about blocking every one that has kids on there for right now. Not sure who that would leave me with, but oh well. It's just too painful.

Another WTH question.........I just read that washed sperm only live 12-24 hours. Is that true?????

Good God Lee! That's so ridiculous! Thanks for the warning. I try to stay away from FB as much as possible. I always find myself getting upset after going there.

Amos, I read something similar. I think it is true, which is why they want to time it so close to ovulation. But I also read somewhere that they can live longer than that. I'm really not sure.

Well I am madder than a freakin hornet. There is NO way I could be pregnant then. I didn't even ovulate til 2 days after my IUI.......I am not wasting any money on anything else this cycle.

OMG! Glad some of you like the smiles. I want to make sure I can cheer someone up even if you in those down moods. Gotta put a mile on your face at one point. You ladies got this site on your phone don’t you? Wow I can barely keep up with you lol:rofl:lol :rofl: I only have this cheapy 3G blackberry curve…:dohh:

Lucy529: :wave: I am glad your test results were okay and sorry that this has to happen..:hugs: you seem very strong about this thus far. May god continue to give you more strengths.. Good luck hun :hugs:

Heart tree: :hi: well I hope you get the :bfp: it would be super nice! :dust: my fs gave me methotrexatge when they thought I had an ectopic as well. But then in the end it was a corneal pregnancy Argg…with this pregnancy I purchased on line a 10miu test as well! It picks up 10miu but when I did the hcg blood work I was only 6.43! wow!

Amos2009: :wave: thank you for your kind words hun :hugs: good luck on your next :test: girl it isn’t over until the :witch: arrives and I would laugh it she doesn’t… OMG are you serious! McDonalds BIG MAC and Fies!!! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE TOO :rofl: yes I was told they live 12-24 hours too. Don’t let that stress you sometimes they do live longer!not much but they do…:blush:

Hopeful23456: :hi: Thanks perhaps this can be my trade mark lol. As for the bruising yes one huge one and about 4 small ones. I will take a photo of it and post later. My cam is home and my phone takes crapy pics wow that was some description you gave there about the uterus thats Amazing…how science can correct things…hot baths sounds great! You planning on having some fun it one?? Like :sex: kind of fun??:rofl:

Jennijunni: :wave: :hugs: to you too!

Petitpas: :hi: Thanks for loving the waves and smiles! Lol this could be my trade mark to make sure everyone gets a smile in for the day even when they feel down. My accent is regular English lol with a bit of British…lol UK owns Bermuda so we somewhat sound like them with a twist of lemon ha ha yes here we do both internal and external scans but he said before 3000 they wouldn’t see anything but I just think the machine is just behind times here hee hee but if 3000 comes fast then I hope like you it better come VERY fast. as for the bruised belly I am going to post mine here too later on! Lol OMG!!! NOW I KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO LOOK LIKE IN A FEW MORE WEEKS!! I am getting there to where you are Petispas give me a couple more weeks tho. Ahhh that must be so wonderful to hear. I can’t wait until I get one of those Doppler as well.:yippee:

Daviess3: :wave: hey lovely how are you hun. no I have never heard of this before sorry hun. so you taking you’re clomid this cycle good luck :dust:

LeeC: :hi: hey hun enjoy all the prep work…flax oil?? Now that is too much for me but enjoy if it works yuk! Enjoy trying to catch up on here! :rofl: this thread moves F..A…S…T! :rofl: no afin way lee I if got a post like that “DELETE” I would do! That is not even funny in my books…even if I wasn’t pregnant right now.

Justkeeptryin: :wave: hello there. Good luck on the results. I hope they contact you and daviess3 real soon!:hugs:

Amos, I just read on a clinic's website that it can live for 24 - 72 hours. Frozen washed sperm lives for 12-24 hours.

Ok...so I'm mad as a bumblebee now HAHAHAHAA......these hormones are driving me nuts I think.

Wow Pip, I just came across your pic. I take it that is the effects of Sub C injecting.
Ouch, is all I can say... But of it keeps Ducky happy :) and here's me complaining about the flax oil xxx

Wow Pip, I just came across your pic. I take it that is the effects of Sub C injecting.
Ouch, is all I can say... But if it keeps Ducky happy :) and here's me complaining about the flax oil xxx

And thanks everyone, I was using the oil I give to my pooches but think we will all be switching to capsules. It's like having a tequila shot without the buzz after :/

Petitpas: Give my belly a few more weeks the bruises are going to look like that too lol I am on my ninth day...:blush:

Kennesha 004.jpg ... Kennesha 005.jpg

NO THESE ARE NOT BUMP PIC :rofl:

WHAT YOU SEE IS F...A...T... :rofl:

Lol, mine is fat, too. I like to blame it on the steroids. Just because I can :haha:

Everyone on injections, please do not panic! I am on them twice a day so the effect is worse (not just twice a day but blood is thinner). 35, hopefully what you have now is the worst you get as the older ones will fade away soon...

It doesn't make for the best bikini look though :dohh:

Amos, big :hugs:
I hope that next time you ovulate from the good side so we know for sure the eggy will be picked up by a tube.
Chocolate and hot baths to you!

Lol, mine is fat, too. I like to blame it on the steroids. Just because I can :haha:

Everyone on injections, please do not panic! I am on them twice a day so the effect is worse (not just twice a day but blood is thinner). 35, hopefully what you have now is the worst you get as the older ones will fade away soon...

It doesn't make for the best bikini look though :dohh:

Amos, big :hugs:
I hope that next time you ovulate from the good side so we know for sure the eggy will be picked up by a tube.
Chocolate and hot baths to you!

lol i will be biger then due date July no summer swim wear for me :rofl: I sure hope so because it seems like one one goes another forms. lol I bruise very fast anyway with all needles or just even a play punch. so i knew it was expected a littly bit:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->