Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

What is work trying to do to me? Don't they realize it is taking away from my BnB time?? :haha::haha:

Haven't had a chance to catch up on everything, but just wanted to say hello from granny Amy :jo:

hopefulmama - i should have mentioned that the stim meds can give you better quality too (not change the quality of bad - but better chance for good quality - more so with injectibles). if your ins would pay for it, i would recommend injectibles and skipping clomid - clomid is usually the first med they try- i did clomid 3 months, preg the 3rd month and it was the only time i did iui with clomid and had m/c 5.5 weeks later. clomid can give you hostlie cervical mucous which is what i think i had and is why i got preg with the IUI as it bypasses that mucous.

then i went on to injectibles to try for even higher quality eggs, but had very early chemical last month (1 follie) and this month (6 follies), I will find out in a few days if it worked.

i wish they had signature on here! granny amy - i'm 36, you can't be much older than me

hopefulmama - i should have mentioned that the stim meds can give you better quality too (not change the quality of bad - but better chance for good quality - more so with injectibles). if your ins would pay for it, i would recommend injectibles and skipping clomid - clomid is usually the first med they try- i did clomid 3 months, preg the 3rd month and it was the only time i did iui with clomid and had m/c 5.5 weeks later. clomid can give you hostlie cervical mucous which is what i think i had and is why i got preg with the IUI as it bypasses that mucous.

then i went on to injectibles to try for even higher quality eggs, but had very early chemical last month (1 follie) and this month (6 follies), I will find out in a few days if it worked.

i wish they had signature on here! granny amy - i'm 36, you can't be much older than me

Gotcha beat....I will be 39 Monday!

And you are right about injectables...that's why I was on them this time. I have no problem getting pregnant (7 times in 2 years) it's the keeping them obviously that's my problem. So my RE put me on meds to shoot for a better quality egg.

Hopeful23456, look how pretty you are! I don't want to imagine you with a sad face :nope:

Hopefulmama2b, your doc's procedure makes sense to me :shrug:
He asked you to test in the morning. Our LH hormones rise during the day and most opk instructions tell you to use them in the afternoon. He really just is making sure he doesn't miss the time. Imagine you have an almost positive in the morning and then a positive in the afternoon but oops the office is closed until tomorrow... I say trust him, he knows what he is doing. :thumbup:

Heart, I really don't know what we could do with those baby things after my sister leaves again. I was hoping she would bring what she needs and take it all away again but she's coming from abroad and then travelling to a third country after to celebrate new year's eve. I am pinning my hopes on the possibility that she needs to bring everything for that next stop anyway.
My parents are staying with me while they look for a house so it isn't even as if they could store things at their place.

35, a lot of celebrations are based on strange or cruel backgrounds. Christmas for instance celebrates the birth of a child in a stable because nobody was nice enough to give a heavily pregnant lady a bed...

ok - you got me beat by 3 years (i turned 36 end of sept) but we are both basically grandmas as far as getting preg is concerned - lol - wish we could all celebrate your birthday together! i've never been to alabama

Amos. I'm with you. I'm on the Rose tonight. Let's enjoy it while we can. Raising my glass to all the expectant mamas on this thread :)
Will be our turn soon, I know it :)

Hopeful, you aren't missing much :haha: But I do live on the water, and I love being so close to the ocean so it's not a bad trade-off.

Pip- do you have a room in your house where when they leave, you can store it where you don't have to see it? I think you will be needing it next year anyway :thumbup:

35-yeah, we Americans do some crazy things sometimes, but since I wasn't around back then to shoo the indians off the land, I am going to take advantage of a day that I don't have to work! So I am ALL good with Thanksgiving (plus you can't beat the food!) :toothpick:

Amos. I'm with you. I'm on the Rose tonight. Let's enjoy it while we can. Raising my glass to all the expectant mamas on this thread :)

:wine: Here's to you Lee and everyone else going through this struggle.

Expectant or expecting!!! Oh I don't know, 2 glasses of Rose and I'm done, at least it masked the taste of the flax oil.

Me too Me too :rofl:

Cheers Amos. I feel so naughty drinking on a school night but have an appt with a new pysch tomorrow afternoon and no doubt will need ro go through my journey from the beginning yet again so what the hell lol...

Cheers Amos. I feel so naughty drinking on a school night but have an appt with a new pysch tomorrow afternoon and no doubt will need ro go through my journey from the beginning yet again so what the hell lol...

You definitely deserve a drink then...I don't normally drink during the week either, but there are times when nothing else will do! :haha:

Oh, now I want me some wine! :wine: I'm not going to drink any until I see a real BFN though. Lee, have a glass for me. Amos is already having a margarita for me. I'm starting to feel drunk already. :drunk:

Consider me granny #3. :jo: I turned 37 last month.

Pip, maybe your parents could rent a storage space to keep these things in if there isn't any room in your house. Maybe your parents will find a house sooner than later. Or maybe you'll feel more ready to have some of this stuff in your house once you've had your next scan and see that Ducky is ok. It sounds like a really tough situation.

35, you crack me up honey child. :haha:

Hey Pip, I just thought of something. In the US you can rent all kinds of things. Is there any place that you could rent these things for your nephew? Maybe a little Google search is in order.

Hopeful, I wish our signatures showed here too. I like mine.

Oh, now I want me some wine! :wine: I'm not going to drink any until I see a real BFN though. Lee, have a glass for me. Amos is already having a margarita for me. I'm starting to feel drunk already. :drunk:

Consider me granny #3. :jo: I turned 37 last month.

Pip, maybe your parents could rent a storage space to keep these things in if there isn't any room in your house. Maybe your parents will find a house sooner than later. Or maybe you'll feel more ready to have some of this stuff in your house once you've had your next scan and see that Ducky is ok. It sounds like a really tough situation.

35, you crack me up honey child. :haha:

I hope you have to let me keep drinking for you....I don't want you to see a BFN!!!

Ok, I bit the bullet and mentioned to my mum that I would prefer we didn't keep baby things in the house after my sister leaves. The new plan, as far as I understand it is that my sister will bring her travel cot and my mum will buy a cheap second hand folding pushchair that my sister can take with her for her holiday. She only has a big buggy so this will come in handy. We'll figure out the high chair later. Phew!

Yay Pip! I'm so glad your Mum understood. Cross that off your list of things to worry about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->