Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

tell her to leave that baby at home, geez, that sucks.
i'm 9 dpiui and 11 dpt

9babies- that's understandable. does your husband think you should stop or keep trying? mine would want me to stop, he doesn't like what i have to go through now.

have you taken heparin or prednisone or anything to try and fix what they can't find wrong?

yeah amanda - where are you?

He wants to try. I don't k now why, b c I am at my end almost. I don't know. Ingress I shouldn't mention my kidsin here. I apologize. I had 5 miscarriages beforemy daughter. Over 4 years ago. And now having the same problem all over again .

I’m here, I’m here! I decided to go to the gym this morning for the first time in a while. I stopped going when I found out my lining was thin and that exercise hinders estrogen production. Then I had the IUI and I haven’t wanted to exercise in the TWW. Today I realized I was being ridiculous. I love to exercise and it makes me feel happier. So I went, but took it easy. Then I went grocery shopping and now I’m at home doing some work from home.

9 babies, everyone already said what I was going to say. I think it is a very personal decision based on your own experiences. I’m 37 and have no children. I’ve had moments right after a loss where I didn’t think I could go on. But I always shift that perspective because the alternative is not having children. That’s not an option for me. So I keep going even though it is terrifying. If I were in my 20’s, I would probably take a full year off from TTC to give my body and emotions a break. But at my age, I don’t have that luxury. I think only you and your husband can decide what is right for you. I hope you are talking to him about how much this is breaking you. I hope he truly understands where you are emotionally.

Amos, that girls night sounds horrible, no offense. I’m impressed you are even going. I concur, margaritas galore! And maybe some straight shots of tequila too. I’m so sorry about the bfn. But at least you are safe to drink now. Here’s to the next cycle!

Hopeful, I’m hoping that the lines you see are actually the start of your BFP, and not lingering trigger lines. I do think that progesterone keeps your temps high. It did for me. It also gives pregnancy symptoms. I stopped temping a while ago. Meds can give false readings and for me, OPKs are enough. Now with the IUI monitoring I feel confident about when I’ve Ov’d. As much as I loved temping and looking at my charts, it was just one more thing for me to obsess over. I still use my chart to log Ov, symptoms, meds, BD days, etc.

Pip, I took a peek in your journal and saw your scan of Ducky! Congrats on such a good day at the doctor’s office!

:hi: Hi 35! Hi everyone else.

AFM, I thought my trigger would be gone today, but it was super, super faint. I used a 10miu IC and also a FRER. They are both about the same. The FRER might be the slightest bit darker, but not really. You can barely see a line on either. Now I’m really impressed with these 10miu. They are cheaper and just as good as FRERs! I’m confident tomorrow it will be out of my system. I’m 6dpiui and 8dpt.

that's ok to mention kids 9babies - don't worry - you have been through more than your share of horrible things. i hope that if you want to keep trying, it ends up working out, and if you decide to stop trying, that you husband will understand.

heart - i don't use a chart for temping (yet) ;) hopefully it won't get to that extreme, i'm online enough already. but i have looked at some other people's charts online
they should make a preg test that only tests true bfps and can read if it's a trigger. lol.

Yes, we need a trigger test!

I look at people's charts all the time. I love looking at them. I love looking at my own too. I especially like looking at the ones I got pregnant on to see which days I BD'd, if I used pre-seed, when I got my positive OPK's, what my symptoms were and when they started, etc.

I charted and temped for a couple of months too....I was of course obsessive over that too. So I had to stop! Plus that darn progesterone threw everything off anyway.

Is it Friday yet?

OH....and Pip- I saw little Ducky too!!!! Looks beautiful already!

9babies, I hope you don't mind me being honest with you. It is just my opinion and how I decided whether to carry on or not.
If nothing changes in your treatment then I would think it is pointless to try and fall pregnant again, at least not immediately. You put the same ingredients in, you get the same result out.
At this point with your losses you are past the point of hope that your body will fix itself and I think you will destroy your sanity in the process. This is how I felt after my last loss and my doctor agreed with this notion. There was no point in me trying again on the same treatment programme as we knew it wasn't working and I was still killing my babies.
I am not saying your case is completely hopeless, but I do think you need to either change things, take a break from getting pregnant for a good while or think about how more losses could affect your and your family's life.
You have been incredibly strong to make it this far especially with your other health problems, much stronger than many of us here. I hope you can figure out a way forwards for you and your family.
Out of curiosity, what do your doctors say?

I'm an extreme charter. I have all my charts from when I started ttc two years ago and I often look back and compare.
Darn. I sound like I have an obsessive character what with the poas addiction and the charting... :haha:

Hi ladies i was hopeing my Beta would be higher but its only 423.79. :cry: i have to get it done again on Saturday morning. sighhh:coffee:

Thus far my chats are:

Beta #1 Nov.2 = 6.43

two days later Beta #2 Nov.4 = 18.60

six days later Beta #3 Nov.10 = 206.69

six days later beta #4 Nov.17 = 423.79

sorry to hear that 35 as i know how stressful it is when betas don't double. i'm glad you are going in Sat - will they be able to give you the results the same day?
hoping and praying for you! what did the dr office say?

sorry to hear that 35 as i know how stressful it is when betas don't double. i'm glad you are going in Sat - will they be able to give you the results the same day?
hoping and praying for you! what did the dr office say?

I wouldn't get them right away becasue its the weekend. I would have to wait until Monday. My fs said they should be higher but not to stress about it right now...that is hard to do:growlmad: Thanks for praying...i said a long one and now i must believe in it and let God take over.:hugs:

35- I have heard lots of storied of non-doubling numbers and everything turned out ok. Fingers, legs and toes crossed that you will be one of them :hugs::hugs:

Crazy question- have you guys ever ran across someone on this site that ended up being a liar about their whole TTC journey? I remember a few when I first joined- just got me thinking how in the world someone would make up such shit stories just for attention. I'm off in a whole 'nother tangent today :haha::haha:

35- I have heard lots of storied of non-doubling numbers and everything turned out ok. Fingers, legs and toes crossed that you will be one of them :hugs::hugs:

Crazy question- have you guys ever ran across someone on this site that ended up being a liar about their whole TTC journey? I remember a few when I first joined- just got me thinking how in the world someone would make up such shit stories just for attention. I'm off in a whole 'nother tangent today :haha::haha:
Amos thanks hun i am going to not stress too much. Are you really willing of crossing your legs too??? that means no :sex: for you :rofl: :rofl:

As For Your Question - yeah i remember a girl last year and the owners of this site i believe closed her journal because people were banging up on her...I don't understand why in the world names women would even want to make up crap like this...if i am stressing in real life i wonder what the hell their world is like...and yes you are wayyy off on another tangent today:haha::haha: but it really happens on BNB tho...:growlmad:

I'm an extreme charter. I have all my charts from when I started ttc two years ago and I often look back and compare.
Darn. I sound like I have an obsessive character what with the poas addiction and the charting... :haha:

Well, in the name of obsessiveness, I was stalking your charts yesterday! :blush: I thought "dang, that woman is fertile!" It looks like sometimes you would only BD on the day before Ov or on Ov day and you get pregnant. Very impressive!

Hi ladies i was hopeing my Beta would be higher but its only 423.79. :cry: i have to get it done again on Saturday morning. sighhh:coffee:

Thus far my chats are:

Beta #1 Nov.2 = 6.43

two days later Beta #2 Nov.4 = 18.60

six days later Beta #3 Nov.10 = 206.69

six days later beta #4 Nov.17 = 423.79

Oh 35, I'm so sorry you are in such limbo until Monday. My doctor told me that numbers do weird things in the early stages of pregnancy and when they don't double, it doesn't always mean something is wrong. It's pure hell to wait until Monday. I hope you are able to find a way to relax a bit this weekend. Thinking of you. :hugs:

I've never had proof that someone was lying, but I've had some suspicions. Someone accused another person of lying on another thread I used to be on a lot. It was definitely a possibility. How do you prove something like that though? On one hand, I don't get how anyone could do that. It's not only time consuming and cruel to the other women, but boy, it must be exhausting to maintain an ongoing lie like that. On the other hand, I imagine if you are lonely, isolated, or depressed, it might be the only way to find connections with other women. Is there someone you think is lying? I need the gossip!

Ok, so apparently my POAS addiction has become more of a shopping for FRER addiction. I just went to Target and the 3 pack was on sale for $9! I already have 8 sticks at home. I almost bought 2 boxes of 3 packs, but then put one back. I still bought a box though. Now I have 11 FRERs. I need HELP!

HAhahahahaha......you crack me up! I think I need to start a support group for you. I know you're the therapist, but I could play one if needed LOL.

I guess because I got stung by one of the girls on here that was a complete nutjob and a liar, that I always seem to look at things pessimistically. (Is that a word HAHA). It's the synic in me I guess...............

35- yes I will keep my legs closed- I am about to be visited by the :witch: so nuttin' needs to be lurkin' down there anyway!

Wow, I'm so intrigued by the person who lied to you. I'm in utter shock that not only did she lie, but also traumatized you in the process. WTF?

Um, yes, I do need a support group, clearly! :rofl: If you want to be my therapist, be my guest. You might end up going crazy in the process. Just warning you.

Nottatall, Amos :kiss:

35, I'll be keeping my legs crossed for you, too. No action there, I'm afraid. Too scared of rocking ducky's boat.

Heart :haha: :rofl: yeah, hum, you are becoming just as obsessed as I am! I have to admit that my husband was totally with me! He would ask me what my chart was saying in terms of whether it was 'time'. He didn't know all the specifics but as a scientist he liked the idea of me using charts and temperatures and pee sticks to 'control' what was going on. He truly believes it is down to my planning that we fell pregnant so quickly - bless him :awww:

As for lying, I heard of people who have but didn't see for myself. I know there were some crazy nasty ones chasing good ladies around and necessitating them to change their account names. Horrible horrible horrible!

I love your husband Pip! If I told mine about all this stuff, we would never have sex! For him, the more ignorant he is, the better. He knew that I temped and knows that I do OPKs and HPTs, but never asks about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->