Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Good work Pip. I'm not sure if you read the blog I posted about strength, but that falls into the category of being strong. We are strong when we ask for things that we need that might be uncomfortable to talk about. I'm so relieved for you. xoxo

Amos, I want you to drink for me until your next cycle. I want us to be pregnant together!

Well, you go ahead and get yours this month, and then mine will be next month. We will have celebrations for Thanksgiving AND Christmas!

Bumpy, I see you lurking. How are you holding up hon?

haha! you found me lurking! i always read even if i have nothing exciting to say!!! im ok thanks, still waiting for my AF to start properly i guess the progesterone has delayed it a bit. but it was definitely a chemical, there is no denying that "not pregnant" on the digi! :nope:

on to next month though!!!! going to get some maca and royal jelly as ive heard they can help with improving egg quality.

how is everyone else? Pip, ducky seems to be thriving, i saw some pics on your journal and ducky now resembles a "proper" baby! im so over the moon for you!!!!!

There are a few testers coming up over the next few days arent there? good luck to you all :hugs:

pip and 35- I was wondering if you are able to stick the needle in really fast? I am scared to and the nurse said i should stick it in much faster as it won't hurt as bad. How do you get over the fear of stabbing it in quickly? Maybe I will always do I slowly....I'm just glad I can do it at all

Hi bumpy- how long have you been off prog? Mine took 2-3 days but wih chemical last month I bled while on prog a day before AF should have come and chemical only was tested up to hcg of 5.

Just poas - I am so obsessed- wanted to change over morning pee instead of every night. still a faint line 9dpo and 11dpt, pretty much the same color as yesterday and day before. is my metabolism really that slow...

Hopeful, I push the needle in slowly. If it hurts too much I find another spot where it just glides in. The really painful part is when the liquid goes in too fast - that stings! The new injections I switched to recently are a lot stiffer than my previous ones and the plunger goes down in little jerks :( Ouchy!

Do you hold the pinch of skin you inject into until you have completely finished and pulled the needle back out?

i don't keep pinching the skin. i don't mind the sting nearly as much as the feel of the needle poking in - i have had to change where i tried to stick it before after first poking into a spot it didn't go into and that sucked. they say you should stab it in like a dart - geez - who can do that to themselves? lol

13th miscarriage and two losses to Medical malpractice (my twins) awhile back. My question is how do you carry on with ttc, I don't think I can do it anymore.

I'm so sorry 9babies.... :hugs: Everyone has to decide for themselves when enough is enough. You have to make that decision and be at peace with it.

Hopeful- my needle is not what hurts me- Pip is right. It's the medicine once it starts going in stings like a mo fro....

How is everyone doing today?

so sorry 9babies! i thought i read before that you do have a few children. here's my opinion about when people should stop trying: if i had kids already, there is no way i would keep going through this stuff, it's too hard on a person and the stress is probably shortening our lifespans. i think you are so strong to keep going through it though!
but, being without children yet, i don't think i will ever stop trying.

sorry if you don't have children and i am mistaken!

I agree hopeful....it would be too painful for me to keep going through if I already had kids. Even when I think about quitting now, I am like- you have NO children. Do you want to live with that decision for the rest of your life? That helps me to keep pushing on. How are you feeling today?

9babies. Only you can decide when enough is enough. For me right now the thought of giving up TTC is scarier than going through this hell.
I've gone through 10 losses and been at rock bottom. It's a rollercoaster. I'm still trying to carry one LO to full term.
The only advice I can give you is to give it some time and decide if can carry on going through this. It's not and easy choice to make, but it's yours xxx.

pip and 35- I was wondering if you are able to stick the needle in really fast? I am scared to and the nurse said i should stick it in much faster as it won't hurt as bad. How do you get over the fear of stabbing it in quickly? Maybe I will always do I slowly....I'm just glad I can do it at all
Just poas - I am so obsessed- wanted to change over morning pee instead of every night. still a faint line 9dpo and 11dpt, pretty much the same color as yesterday and day before. is my metabolism really that slow...

Believe it or not it doesn't hurt when I do it. The point of needle is so tiny it feels completely different when they draw blood from me. Odd I know...i must admit there is a tiny burning feeling i get after all the drugs inside but that's it. Nothing to be scared about trust me (maybe the first time but you will see all the fuss means nothing). Other then that its the bruising the issue. i bruise fast anyway no matter what so its expected and not everyone will get bruising either.

AS FOR YOU... who knows it could be a :bfp: never know:haha:

hi amos - feeling the same, thanks!, symptoms of progesterone i think, guess i will know for sure this weekend. i get so nervous as i don't want to see only 1 line on a stick. i think i might have to even buy more and test twice/day - i don't think i can hold off on testing tonight. how many days past trigger and iui are you and are you still testing?

do you girls get a constant high temp when on prog? mine has been 99.1 - 99.3 except for 6 dpiui when it dropped to 97.5 and i had tons of cramps. the regular cramps haven't stopped since a few days piui so everything is perfect for symptoms, really sore bbs, hungry, very spacey (forgetful) BUT, i can't count on any of it as i'm on prog.
my normal temp is in the low 98s i think? and - what if it's just another chemical? i guess time will tell. last month with the chemical my temp was 99.1 most of the days and had really sore bbs.

i get nervous when even listing these symptoms because too many times you read about this and then it's bfn. we will see.

13th miscarriage and two losses to Medical malpractice (my twins) awhile back. My question is how do you carry on with ttc, I don't think I can do it anymore.
:hugs: i am so sorry...i do understand how frustrating it is one loss after another...i too have been rock bottom but in the end i always for some reason find my way back to see a light at the end of tunnel. Its not very easy for anyone hun...please don't give up....perhaps take a break but don't give up...it will happen one day...when your least expect it. :hugs:

The reason I want another kid is not only bc I love Ida and want one more but bc m y daughter is from my previous marriage, and my son was after my ex. And so none of my kids are my husbands. He met me when I was 8 weeks pregnant and divorced. So we really want one of ours together. And it hurts badly bc even before my daughter I had miscarriages with my ex-husband so I am starting to think I am just faulty.

hi amos - feeling the same, thanks!, symptoms of progesterone i think, guess i will know for sure this weekend. i get so nervous as i don't want to see only 1 line on a stick. i think i might have to even buy more and test twice/day - i don't think i can hold off on testing tonight. how many days past trigger and iui are you and are you still testing?

do you girls get a constant high temp when on prog? mine has been 99.1 - 99.3 except for 6 dpiui when it dropped to 97.5 and i had tons of cramps. the regular cramps haven't stopped since a few days piui so everything is perfect for symptoms, really sore bbs, hungry, very spacey (forgetful) BUT, i can't count on any of it as i'm on prog.
my normal temp is in the low 98s i think? and - what if it's just another chemical? i guess time will tell. last month with the chemical my temp was 99.1 most of the days and had really sore bbs.

i get nervous when even listing these symptoms because too many times you read about this and then it's bfn. we will see.

I am out this month....my tests are all BFN and I am due the witch this weekend. When I was temping and was on prog my temps were always high and my boobs were always sore. The only true way I knew when I was actually pregnant is heartburn and not wanting alcohol. Crazy I know- but those are always my true signs. How many DPIUI are you?

Well, I guess my dinner with the girls is going to turn into a drunkfest for me. Not only is one of the girls about to burst with her 2nd baby, but now one of the other girls is bringing her baby. Margaritas, margaritas, and more margaritas. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Amanda- where are you today??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->