Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Ok ladies, I am going to attempt to unsubscribe from this thread for a while - aaaaargh! I don't know what I'm going to do without you and I must admit I will still be checking in to cheer for your bfps.
Big kisses all round and see you soon for hopefully only positive stories xxxx :kiss:

Good bye sweet Pip! You probably won't even see this. I hope you never have to come back here for support, but come back here only to tell us your success story. I'll check in with you in your journal. xoxo Amanda

Hopeful, where are you today? How are those FRER lines? Getting darker I hope!

Stardust so pleased for u? Wow ur pregnancy went so quick! What was it you took in the end? I'm going to have a hysterocopy with Mr rajkunar on dec21st an I might push for some treatment if nothings found!! Xx
Ladies can u believe I got a call today hysterocopy booked dec 21st!! Has anyone had one under general?
Also hearttree when I was in us last week I stocked up at target! I love it $9 for twin pack with one free!! Xx

Heart tree: :wave: thanks love I am just tired of being worried all the time about this…this is my fifth pregnancy and trust me it doesn’t get any easier but I just don’t want to fee down about it each time I get pregnant and something doesn’t work out…you know what I mean.. I am going to move through this. Soooo how are you today? Ready for the weekend?

9babiesgone: :hi: all the best hun. I totally have a feeling where your coming from. May God bless you and all the best during your healing process :hugs: hope you have a good weekend.

Petitpas: :wave: how are you my dear? All is well? Ready for the weekend? It’s been a pleasure meeting you on here. Thank you for everything and your support! See you around love bye for now. :dust:

Stardust22: :hi: that was so kind of you. We all need the good inspiration for our journey (I hope its okay to say that) I know I love reading good vibs from people who experience the same as me. Good luck to you and all the best! Congrats! :hugs:

Daviess3: :wave: hey hun how are you doing? All the best on Dec.21st! Good luck. Ready for the weekend?

Heart- line was darker today- a really good line. I went in for beta before poas and haven't heard back yet....the NP said it was too early for beta 10 dpiui but I told her I really just know and want to start tracking it to make sure of how much the hcg goes up and I want to start lovenox n prednisone ASAP with bfp. NP said to start them on sun if still pos test.
so now I'm wondering if they are just busy, forgot to call or threw my blood away. I'm scared to call them as I'm still scared to hear the number as its early.
I have pics of all 9 frer I've taken and they go from dark to very light and back to dark again. I'm very nervous and had the day off today so I'm laying in bed wih my dogs

Star- thank you for your story! Congrats and we appreciate it!

Pip - hoping you keep up with your journal and will miss you here and stalk you there

9babies- a break will be good- its so stressful when you don't take one

35 - still praying for you- you are strong for holding off on tests! I didn't realize you've had 5 m/c too

Davies- what do you mean by had a hys under general?

Wow Hopeful! I just knew it. I understand that you are scared to hear the number. I hope they call just the same. Maybe it will ease some fears. Can you post the line progression? Maybe you could post it in a spoiler so that others don't have to look at it if they don't want to. I'm dying to see.

Davies, yay for your appointment and your FRERs! I had one hysteroscopy while wide awake. It was quite painful, but they didn't tell me to take any pain relief beforehand. I had one under general anesthesia so they could remove a polyp.

Stardust, congrats to you. You inspire me to keep going.

Kennesha, I'm fine today. Yes, definitely ready for the weekend! I'm very impatient in my TWW!

I don't know how to post it at all.. It's on my iPhone. Is there an easy way? I just called dr and they said a NP would have to call me back. I think they r just busy

The way I've done it from my phone is to download the Photobucket app onto my phone. Then you can copy pics from your photo gallery on your phone into an album on Photobucket. You can access your Photobucket album from your computer. When you roll over the pictures in your PB album, you'll see different codes that you can use to add in your message that will link to the photo, or will show the photo in the message. I hope that made sense. Let me know if you have questions. I haven't done it directly from my Photobucket app on my phone, but I'm sure there is a way to do it from there too.

Oh, and I don't think doctors ever with hold information. There is no gain for them to keeping these numbers from you. I agree, they are most likely very busy. I'm glad you called though to keep yourself on their radar.

Heart- line was darker today- a really good line. I went in for beta before poas and haven't heard back yet....the NP said it was too early for beta 10 dpiui but I told her I really just know and want to start tracking it to make sure of how much the hcg goes up and I want to start lovenox n prednisone ASAP with bfp. NP said to start them on sun if still pos test.
so now I'm wondering if they are just busy, forgot to call or threw my blood away. I'm scared to call them as I'm still scared to hear the number as its early.
I have pics of all 9 frer I've taken and they go from dark to very light and back to dark again. I'm very nervous and had the day off today so I'm laying in bed wih my dogs

35 - still praying for you- you are strong for holding off on tests! I didn't realize you've had 5 m/c too QUOTE]

It looks like your next! :wohoo: I hope its a :bfp: If i would you I would call back ASAP! Good luck! :dust:

No no no...i did not have FIVE m/c's just FIVE pregnancy as in ONE live birth (boy age 18, and THREE m/c's and :bfp: today = FIVE pregnancy sorry for the misunderstanding.

Hi girls hopeful sorry for not typing properly! I'm having a hystercopy under general anestetic! 35 I just read back sorry ur having a rollercoaster ride Hun but I would say if there dark tests don't stress!! Was it you heart talking bout iPhone pic use photo bucket app very easy!
I gotta be up for work at 0230!!! Yuk of to Spain an back tommorow home by lunch time! Then wed Im off Thailand for a week! Never been so quite excited! Xx

Davies, why are you doing all this traveling? Is it for work? I'm so envious! You'll be fine going under general for the hysteroscopy. Much easier than being awake! Plus, you can make your DH take care of you afterwards.

Hopeful, I hope you are working on uploading that picture! I need to obsess over someone else's lines since mine aren't obsess worthy yet.

Heart- can I email them to you? dr office called and they threw away my blood! Said too early- I'm laughing about it, one less thing to obsess over

Davies - if general anes means they put u under then I've had that done. Lap and hys- it's easy- I had them give me meds to calm me and not puke and I was fine

Heart- can I email them to you? dr office called and they threw away my blood! Said too early- I'm laughing about it, one less thing to obsess over

:saywhat:

What doctor's office throws away blood??? I'm glad you are laughing about it. I think I'd be seething.

Yes, you can email them to me. I'll PM you my email address. Thanks for feeding my obsession!

Hi girls hopeful sorry for not typing properly! I'm having a hystercopy under general anestetic! 35 I just read back sorry ur having a rollercoaster ride Hun but I would say if there dark tests don't stress!! Was it you heart talking bout iPhone pic use photo bucket app very easy!
I gotta be up for work at 0230!!! Yuk of to Spain an back tommorow home by lunch time! Then wed Im off Thailand for a week! Never been so quite excited! Xx

thank hun all is well Dec.7 here we come!:happydance:

Good luck on the traveling! wow Thailand i always want to go there for a vacation that is not for work :haha:

NO WAY!!!!!! mine was 6.43 the first time that was low but they still gave it to me! Evil ppl! :growlmad: BUT glad you can laugh about it tho...i sure as hell wouldn't :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->