Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Im going to thailand for work im cabin crew so thats why orlando last week thailand next week barbados an cuba in dec then my operation 21st an xmas being waited on lol!!! My family are coming to me for xmas so now my mum an sister r going to cook i get to lay on sofa an play with my nephews!! :) happy xmas!!!

Hopeful pls let heart upload pic on here i am a poas addict!!! Im 6dpo an already started staring at stark white tests holding a light behind it!! i use the torch on my iphone!! I swear my husband would have me sectioned if he knew what i was like!! x

I am chuckling away at you lot :haha:

Hopeful...easy to use the photobucket app..I can talk you through it and I am technophobe :winkwink: (I'd like to see the lines too :hugs: )

35...Jeesh you are so calm...fair play to you and sending sticky vibes your way :hugs:

Heart...it is strange how you have to adapt and learn to just smile sweetly at comments that you know are only trying to be helpful yet are like salt in the wounds. I am not very good with words but I rarely venture out of my subscribed threads anymore for fear of being booted off BnB :haha:

Davies...enjoy all the travelling...I could do with a nice sunshine holiday or even another trip back to Vegas :winkwink:

Petit...good luck for the rest of your journey :hugs:

AFM..managed to speak to someone whu runs a support group and it just so happesn they are also the ones that run the pre pregnancy and early loss clinic that I will be referred to for testing. Feeling very emotional and STILL waiting for this chapter to begin its horrible finale :wacko:

XxX

Never, of course you are still emotional. This is the worst part of the whole journey. You have recently lost another pregnancy and you don't have answers. Your hormones are all over the place too. I'm glad you are seeking some emotional support. I think you will benefit greatly from it.

Davies, are you testing just to feed an addiction or did you TTC this month? For some reason I thought you were waiting for tests before trying again.

I think Hopeful is feeling very nervous about her tests right now and I'm not sure she is ready to share them just yet. I hope it's ok that I mentioned this, Hopeful. Perhaps once you get confirmation, you can share them with everyone. I'd be happy to post them for you if/when you are ever ready to do so. I know none of us want to push you farther than you are ready to go. I have everything crossed for you, including my legs since my husband thinks I'm too "creamy" down there for his liking thanks to the progesterone suppositories! :rofl:

Apologies if you felt pressured hopeful :wacko: wasn't my intention sorry. Totally understand :hugs:

XxX

I believe I'm the FRER picture pusher. See? This is what a POAS addiction does! It tries to bring everyone to the dark side.

naughty, naughty addiction.

Heart- can I email them to you? dr office called and they threw away my blood! Said too early- I'm laughing about it, one less thing to obsess over
NO WAY!!!!!! mine was 6.43 the first time that was low but they still gave it to me! Evil ppl! :growlmad: BUT glad you can laugh about it tho...i sure as hell wouldn't :blush:

Last month I had them convinced I was preg at 10 or 11 dpiui and the beta was 2.5, rose to 5 and back to 2 so I think they think it's best for me to wait it out. But my frer had a very light line last month. This month is much better

Hey addicts and obsessives, Hopeful just gave me the thumbs up to post the test pics. I'm putting them behind a spoiler in case someone doesn't feel like looking at them.

Stay tuned.....

Hopeful's tests:

**All tests from 4dpiui to 10dpiui**

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/Tests/dcdf33e9.jpg

**Close up of 4dpiui - 6dpiui**

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/Tests/bf58d958.jpg

**Close up of 7dpiui to 10dpiui**

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/Tests/5348e19e.jpg

You have every right to be hopeful...didn't think I'd smile seeing a positive test for a while but you have made me :) :dust: and :hugs:

XxX

Hopeful looking good sweetie everything's crossed here!!
Heart I wasnt going to take clomid this month but couldn't resist....... Same old story I'm to impatient!! If no bfp this month I cant try dec as have my op now so!! A merry Xmas either way lol!! Xx

Never, the only people I smile for these days are people who have had a loss. You get an even bigger smile from me if you've had more than one loss. I pretty much cry when I hear about bfps from anyone who doesn't fall into this category.

Hopeful, you already know my opinion. It looks to me like you tested down the trigger and now it has turned into a bfp. The only question I would have is how diluted your urine was. I remember you saying you were testing in the evening and then switched to the morning. Regardless, the 10dpiui test wouldn't be that dark from a trigger.

Ps my hubby was like that with the progesterone suppositories!! But needs must!! He got over it in the end!! X

Davies, I'm 7dpo, so just one day ahead of you. We can be POAS addicts together.

davies...good luck for this cycle and hoping you won;t need the op :winkwink:

Amanda or heart..what do we call you?! I am Andrea or NSN..I don't mind Good luck for your testing too...knowing my luck you will all get your sticky babies and leave me in here in my own :haha: and you know what...that would be wonderful :flower: as for cheering people on...someone has announced in the old thread they are pregnant after trying one bloody cycle and even waiting more than a week after AF was due then said I feel guilty that it happened so quickly and you are all still trying...that was my cue to close that thread or show how bitter and twisted I have become :wacko:

Hopeful...FMU or evening pee..it's still positive and I hope it stays that way hun :dust:

XxX

Andrea, call me anything you'd like (as long as it's nice!) Amanda, Heart, Hearty, I've been called all of it. I will respond when called. Like a dog.

Blah to getting a bfp after trying for one cycle. I see your bitterness and raise you 2 bitternesses and one spot of envy. Time to nestle in to this thread for a little while. I don't imagine anyone will feel comfortable leaving here for a while even if we do get bfp's. There isn't anywhere else that understands the worry.

I'm yours if you'll have me :hugs:

lol at you raising my bitterness :haha: and yes...I think I will be quite settled in here if that's ok? Here and my potty mouthed journal :rofl:

I don't get to come online very often so don't worry if you don't see me around..I'll be lurking as often as possible for updates of BFP's though :thumbup:

XxX

Heart- it was third morning pee maybe? I was too nervous to do first pee. Around noon or so?

Just so everyone knows my story see below

So my hopes aren't up too high- we've all been down this road before

me 36 dh 34 fine 4 unexplained m/c's at 5-6 weeks no kids yet

Feb 2000 bfp natural NOT planned m/c 6 weeks blighted ovum/ d&c
may 2010 natural bfp (m/c 5-6 wks)
All rpl tests pretty normal but mthfr a1298c - started baby asp/folic acid daily plus low vit d- take 2000 iu daily, also uterine septum confirmed summer 2010 and removed nov 2010 ( waited until after wedding)
march 2011 natural bfp (m/c 5-6 wks)

may 2011clomid and bd (bfn) 3 follies
June 2011 clomid and bd ( bfn) 1 follie
July 2011 clomid and first iui - 3 follies- bfp ( m/c at 5.5 weeks)
oct 2011 follistim/ iui 1 follie bfp (early chemical)
nov 2011 follistim/repronex/ganirelix - iui- 6 follies matured in the end - beta on monday
hetero mthfr A1298C

Hopeful..I understand the nerves and minimal excitement thats comes along with those two lines...all you can do is hope...if you can't do that, I will :flower:

Excuse me for being stupid but what is hetero mthfr A1298C ? :blush:

XxX

Well honey, if it was 3rd morning pee, those are some amazing lines for 10dpiui. Your eggo is preggo my friend. I know you've been down this road before. I know it is scary. But the only way to get to the end goal is to start at the beginning. Each pregnancy is it's own unique entity. I'm holding the torch of hope for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->