Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

My thoughts and prayers are with you Fluffy....

Good Luck fluffy. FXXX for you babes.

Ladies I will be joining you all tomorrow after I get confimation of MC I am having. This will be my 6th still trying for my first. 2 of the 6 are ectopic not sure yet about this one.

Amy- which side did you say you were having some pain on? I assume the side with the tube? Is IVF an option for you in the future or no?

Amos yeah the side with the tube partily why I am freaking out because of the pain. IVF is way too expensive for us right now. And I am afraid the older I get the less likely it will work anyways.

I hope it's not in your tube. Are you still bleeding? Is there any chance in your mind it might be ok this time?
I understand about IVF....I keep telling the docs GETTING pregnant is not my problem.

There is a chance in my mind it is just a MC and not a tubal. I am still bleeding but not a lot only when I wipe and more dark red/brown now. I guess we will see tomorrow.

Well, miracles do happen and I am praying for you to have one.

I've had a "down" day today. I had to go for my follow up appointment at the EPU in the hospital. Thankfully it was quiet in there and I averted my gaze from the 2 pregnant ladies (there for ante-natal clinic *rolleyes*) by watching TV however a couple coming out of the scan room caught my eye. They were both over the moon clutching their scan pictures then chatting excitedly :( - it was her anomaly scan. And her face/emotions cut through me like a knife. I held it together until I got back to the car then I cried all the way driving back to work. It really unsettled me and made me feel really sad that I have NEVER experienced that look of pure joy :cry:

Well ladies bad news for me :( went in for appt today with pains on left side they decided to do another US just to have a look and noticed fluid near my ovary. Said they wanted to do surgery right away. Dr apt at 11:45 surgery 2:30 found out my only good tube had ruptured. No more tubes for me. Completely devestated now my only chance is IVF after I come up with the money for it as insurance doesnt cover. Lost my R tube in April of last year to ectopic also. Still in shock and not quite hit me yet.

Amy- I said it on another thread, but I am just broken for you. I so wish there was something I could do.

Oh hunni im so sorry I was holding out some hope xxxxxx

Me too babes it just wasnt meant to be. Now I can concentrate on getting me some IVF twins.

I am so sorry puppymom. Such devastating news. You and your OH are in my thoughts.

puppymom32 im so so sorry for you. My heart is breaking for you and your OH. :hugs:

To Ju bubbs and any other ladies who have had / are having difficult times who already have children, just wanted to say that in the UK you are entitled / can be referred for the NHS recurrent miscarriage tests after three m/c in a row, whether or not you already have children. Is not like IVF where it isn't possible to be referred on the NHS if you already have a child. So don't take any rubbish from doctors who say otherwise!

Best wishes for your pregnancy.

I just wanted to pop in to say what a great idea this thread is! I had 8 early miscarriages, pretty much in a row when I was TTC in 2008/early2009 and a thread like this would have been so comforting at the time!

I hope I dont upset anyone by saying this, its more just for a bit of hope! I gave up TTC in early 2009 purely because of the emotional strain of having mc after mc, and I'd convinced myself that I'd never have another baby! I wasn't entitled to any tests as I already had healthy children, so I gave up hope completely! Then me and OH got a bit carried away one night, and *forgot* the condom, I didn't think any thing of it til a few weeks later when my boobs had tripled in size and i could't stay awake in the day, and got anotehr bfp... I wqas devaststed thinking i was gunna go through it all over again, but I'm 10wks tomorrow, which is further than I ever got with my mc's... I'm still nervous as hell, but hopeful... so basically I'm just trying to say NEVER give up hope!
I hope everyone gets their sticky beans asap :dust: :hug:

ju_bubbs - as the other ladies have said thanks for sharing your positive story it's so good to hear them and makes me believe there is some hope.

Wannab - Have all my bits crossed for you love

Fluffyblue - I hope you're ok and the scan went well x

puppymom - am so sorry :hugs: x

Lamburai - am afraid I dunno about the malaria tablets, hopefully they can tell you at your appt - which I hope goes well with all your tests.

Fifi - hope you appt goes well and they can treat the fibrinogen, would that be something that could be treated with heparin?

I hope everyone is doing ok, am having a down day today - not sure my appt is the right one as my GP referred for a general gynae appt at the hospital, I dunno why she didn't refer me to the recurrent miscarriage clinic... am wondering if I should call the EPU and ask them, I'm reluctant to waste hospital time at an appt that isn't going to help me.

:hugs: to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->