remember remember my bfp this november!

Well, im not pregnant any more.

When i went to pee this morning i noticed bright red blood when i wiped. I used the FMU to do two tests - a frer and a digi. Digi was negative. the line on the frer was so faint i could barely see it. Yesterdays was with 3mu and it was so strong and clear.

And now i am bleeding heavily, cramps and all. Absolutely gutted. I didnt think a chemical pregnancy would be this heartbreaking. It doesnt even feel like i can consider it a loss because no one would even consider it to be a miscarriage, it was so early.

:cry:

ah no imogen i am so sorry...
of course you should consider it a loss. you knew you had gotten your postitve result, and as i said before, from the moment you get that line, its your child, in your heart its your child..... i am lost for words sweetheart.. i dont know what to say, cos i know myself, that words cant help you.... i wish i could give you a cuddle darling, i am just so devastated for you i really am..... sending you so much love
loobs

Oh Im_mi:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I'm so sorry babe. As Loobi has already said....it was your baby as soon as you saw those two lines so of course its a loss:hugs:
I wish had magical words to take the pain away sweetheart....just remember that we're here for you:hugs:

:kiss:

Thank you loobs :hugs: i really appreciate the kind words and the understanding.

i just wish there was something i could do to help you darling... its horrible, and i really do feel for you..xxxxxxxxx

only just saw yours, lisa. Thank you hun xxxx

i wish i could stop crying :cry: i have to go to work tonight and all i want to do is curl up on the sofa :(

Oh my goodness, I didn't expect to see such awful news from you hun! I'm so terribly sorry, what a horrible rollercoaster to be on the last 24 hours. Wish I could say or do something to make you feel better, I am absolutely gutted this has happened.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey eveyone:hugs:

Im_mi....Just sending more :hugs: and love babe, if you have to go in tonight I hope it flies by:hugs:

Erin...how's your day going sweetheart?

Loobi...how are you feeling now hun? Bless you being a proud mummy...it's amazing how quickly praise for your child can bring a tear to your eye:hugs:

Hayley...hope you and Rylee are having a good day and she's settling in:hugs:

No news really from this end...poor Callum...he's got completely washed out parents:dohh:

:hugs::flow::hugs:

good evening..
Imogen , i wont ask how you feeling darling, cos i know that already,, but sending you lotsof loobi hugs..xxxxx

well, my chest is tight as anything, and i dont feel great , my heads hurting, i feel like my brain is rattling round in there.... otheer than that, i was planning on having a bath now, cos i just dropped dd and her friend to brownies... the other little girls mummy usually does the picking up at 7.15, but her car is playing up, so i have to do the pick up tonight too.... ah i dont mind really, just will have to have my bath later than i planned......

man utd are on tonight, so gaz wont miss me if i go on up with my book nice and early....

oh my news is so exciting isnt it???

hope everyone else is doing ok......
lots and lots of love
meeeeeeeeeeeeee

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww i hope you feel better soon hun and that you enjoyed your bath and book! sounds very relaxing!

Thanks lisa :hugs:

i am actually feeling much better now. I went to work but got sent home 3 hours in because i couldnt stop crying, heh. :shy: my manager was amazing and didnt even ask what the matter was, just told me to get home and get some rest and not to worry about them being short staffed, he would sort it. What a star! so i came home got into my PJs and cuddled with DH on the sofa for a while and talked. I felt bad because i hadnt even really thought about how he felt about it because i was so consumed with my own grief. He said he was okay, gutted but okay and that he just wishes he could take the pain away from me. He told me not to feel guilty about it which was nice to hear.

I am going to make an appointment with the doctor this week. my last 2 luteal phases have been no longer than 9 days and i just *know* that something isnt right with my engine, know what i mean? i want to see the gyno again and i know she will agree because i have been sent there before for random bleeding that still happens now.

aaanyway. ill stop rambling. I hope you ladies are all having a lovely evening and im looking forward to checking in on you all tomorrow xx

morning...imogen....thats good that your manager sent you home.... was thinking of you and hoping that you had managed to find a way to stay home....

not much going on here...dd is going to be off again today, she is so full of cold and cough.. its raining again..grrrrrr we will soon have webbed feet...

sending everybody lots and lots of loobi hugs....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

these have been the hardest few days ever! rylee is gorgeous but the 'leaving her on her own' & the 'sleeping in the kitchen' have been so draining. she cries when we leave her & gets in a right state. she eventually settles down & when steve came home from work she was asllep in her bed. as for sleeping in the kitchen, she cried continuously until 1:30am so we had to go & bring her up to our room coz we had to think of the neighbours. on a plus side she slept right through until 7am & has now gone back to sleep so i get an hour of peace & quiet! feel exhausted :coffee:

on my last day of taking clomid today, so far i feel no different. i haven't been temping this cycle because of the disturbed nights but i will use opk's i think.

hope everyone is ok, sorry i haven't been on here much. been really hard to get them time :hugs:

im_mi :hugs: i've just read back, i'm so sorry hun, i really am. we are all here for you :hugs:

morning hayley... ah , things will settle down...i always feel sosorry for puppies whenthey get to thier new home, they have been used to being ina huddle of puppies for as long as they know and then bang...they all on thier own sometimes.... she will get used to it.... but i know what you mean, it is draining...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lotsa love

Morning girls...:hugs:

Im_mi~I'm so glad that you were able to come home babe and cuddle up with your DH. It's amazing what talking to them and having a cuddle can do:hugs:
It's great that you're going to be refered back to the gyne babe....they need to try and help you figure out what's going on:hugs:

Loobi~Sorry to hear that DD is still poorly bless her:hugs: Get that duvet downstairs and snuggle up and have a film or story:hugs:

Hayley~Aww bless her....and you!:hugs: My parents had problems with their puppy for the first week after she came home. I don't know if you have a crate but they put a blanket over the top of it to make it den like and in pets at home i think it is they sell microwaveable bean toys that you can heat for bedtime to provide a bit of comfort....just an idea hun...:shrug:
Glad the clomid has agreed with you so far....does it make you ovulate earlier? When are you going to start the opks?

Erin~Hope you are still witch free sweets:hugs:....goodluck later if you're testing:hugs:

Bexx~Hope that ms has settled down now hun:hugs:

Well....not a lot of news this end still poorly bear rushing backwards and forwards to the loo and aching but the good news....after that intial wee yesterday morning no more spotting:yipee:

Hope everyone has a good day
:hugs::flow::hugs:

Bexx~Hope that ms has settled down now hun :hugs:

Oh, Lisa, I wish it had lol. It's as bad as it ever has been today, I went to bed at 2am and woke at 6am and was unable to sleep since. I finally nodded off at abut 10am and then the postman arrived with my doppler at 10:30am and woke me up with a start.

So now as well as the nasty ms I am utterly exhausted and the day hasn't even begun for me lol. I will probably go straight back to bed as soon as hubby has gone to work this afternoon.

Hope you're feeling better yourself today. :hugs:

Aww bless you Bexx:hugs:
That is one mischeivious Lil Munchkin in your tum!:winkwink:
Have you tried the doppler yet?!....Silly question I bet!:rofl:

Hubby is sat opposite enjoying lunch and even the smell of his sandwich is making me feel queesy:dohh:....I sympathise with the nausea hun:hugs:....Only wish mine was Bud induced:rofl::dohh:

:hugs: xxxx

Actually I haven't tried the doppler yet, I'm feeling that crappy lol. Though hubby checked that it works by listening to his own heartbeat. Men do love toys. :D

What's hubby got in his sandwich? It's not bacon is it lol. :D And you'll have bub-induced nausea soon, I don't doubt it. ;)

:growlmad:AF Showed:growlmad:

Oh well, on to December...

So sorry Immi.....I'm glad you're feeling a bit better.

Sorry for the short post, it's Thanksgiving and I've got a ton of family stuff today. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow. Have a good one!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->