remember remember my bfp this november!

No just normal cheddar cheese hun....he done the bacon thing yesterday:dohh:lol
FX'd babe!

Aww glad it arrived ok and that it works....:yipee:

Aww Erin Sweetheart I'd really hoped that you would have a nice suprise after all the stress in work babe....I'm sorry:hugs:

Happy Thanksgiving anyway Babe...enjoy your day...look forward to catching up tom:hugs: xxx

Oh Erin, so sorry to hear the news, really thought it would be your month hun. :hugs:

Lisa, I had a go with the doppler. Found the placenta but not baby, guess the little bugger must be hiding from me lol. I'll give it another go this evening, that's when you're supposed to do it for best results anyway.

I could actually go with a cheese sandwich now lol, with a little bit of coleslaw in. Yummy. :D

Glad I've just given you a lunch idea sweets:hugs:
I've just had a small bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes with red top milk...still trying to be good:dohh:

I hadn't realised that evening was the best time for the dopplers:hugs:

:cry:...I've just been to the loo and had a small amout of pink/red spotting on the paper again!....So didn't want this LP to be like last cycles LP:hissy:
Oh well I guess at least come next tues I can go and get my progesterone levels checked.

Hope everyone is ok and having a good day:hugs: xx

oh no lisa!! *shooes away your af* how long was your last LP? im glad you are getting your levels checked soon.

OH NO erin!! i was so sure youd done it this month! :( unlucky hun. I hope you and I both get our BFP's this time around!

Hayley, puppies are such hard work!! babies are a lot easier heh, you can just bring them into bed with you and snuggle! no night time crying! :thumbsup:

Loobs :hugs: how are you today?

AF is REALLY heavy today.

I made an appoinment with the doctor this morning, i go next tuesday. Fingers crossed ill get that referral.

Loobs, i was looking online the other day for information on low progesterone and i actually immediately thought of you: it can cause low mood, very heavy periods, and problems carrying a baby to term. if thats what it is hun then its very easily treatable!

Hey Im_mi...:hugs:
Hopefully it won't be heavy for too long babe:hugs: That's great that you've got an appointment hun:hugs:....hopefully they'll sort it all out for you.

AF isn't with me chick, it was literally just on the loo paper and more pink than red...just spotting. My LP's are usually 11 days give or take a day. Just hope this spotting isn't going to continue for the whole time:dohh:

:hugs::flow::hugs:

thanks im_mi... i may follow that up... not really sure if its the road we are going to follow now anyway..... but you are a pet for letting me know

erin..so sorry af turned up for you....... on to xmas my lovely, may you have a :bfp: with baubles on......

lisa..... how you guys feeling now?

i have a horrible dry cough, driving me nuts.... and must be approaching some hormonal time or another, that horrible metal taste i get in my mouth has turned up today....

hope everyone is ok
loobs

Morning Peeps....:hugs:

Erin...I hope you had a fab thanksgiving yesterday hun:hugs:

Im_mi...everything crossed for this cycle for you lovely...hope we can all do it together:hugs:

Loobi...How's that cough sweets? Thank-you for last night hun:hugs:...feeling a bit brighter this morning.

Bexx...How are you feeling today sweets?:hugs:

Well I think all the :sick: feeling is gone...*rushes to touch wood*...even thinking about my crunchy nut cornflakes or....scrambled egg on toast....hmmm.....decisions:dohh::rofl:

Hope everyone has a good day :hugs::kiss:

Bexx...How are you feeling today sweets?:hugs:

Heya hun, I'm still feeling pretty sick today but not quite as bad. It comes in waves and I'm having 5 minutes of relief right now lol. Hubby's been so upset seeing me so helpless that he's taken carer's leave from work for a couple of days to look after me. He's such a sweetie. :kiss:

I'm also in good spirits as we heard munchkin's hb again today. I tried three times yesterday with no luck, today I plonked the doppler in the general area and landed right on it lol. I intend to limit how often I listen to no more than once a week as I imagine it could be very worrying if I suddenly don't hear it one day. I just want everything to be OK on scan day. [-o<

So glad your appetite is back, scrambled eggs sound delicious - why do I always fancy any food that you mention? :D

Hey Sweets:hugs:
Aww bless your DH!....That's really sweet. It's probably no consolation at all babe but only another 3ish weeks and it should start to fade away....:hugs:

That's fab that you have heard Lil Munchkin on your doppler:yipee: I think they do say to limit it to once a week....probably from as you say for worry and stress reasons.

:rofl: The scrambled egg on toast was just what was needed hun....and good for you as well...I highly recommend! Now what can I tempt you with for dinner?!....:rofl:....I'm actually lacking inspiration at the moment....anybody else got any dinner ideas?

:hugs::flow::hugs:

Actually, I've decided I'm going back to that boring old craving of mine for dinner - bangers and mash with mixed veg and gravy! :D

I'm glad that the end of 1st tri is in sight, though I really wish you all could have joined me. I was so naive about how bad ms could be before it hit and I haven't even had as bad a case of it as some people. I just want to be able to get on and do things again.

Oh and the loveliest patch of spider veins has suddenly appeared on my thigh overnight. Apparently it will probably fade after I give birth, but might be permanent. Isn't that lovely lol. :D

Morning....:hugs:

How's everyone doing....it was rather quiet in here yesterday....hope you're all ok:hugs:
Anybody got any good plans for the weekend?

Heaps of love xxx

hi...
wow lisa 7.5 lbs...thats great... i am afraid my diet went out the window..
had a blazing , very emotional arguement with gary last night....he says my sadness has gone on for long enough... and that my other children are paying for my pain...... that hurt me alot, cos i could have been much worse than i have been.... i try so hard for everybody else..... so...ttc for me is also out the window.... cos i dont even feel like i want to even try in case it hapens again..i am not allowed to feel bad bout it...

so, my weekend has geared up to be a bit shit!!!

i didnt really need that to be honest with edd nearly here.....

here i go, i will take my sorry arse out of here for now.... hope everyone is ok...xxxxxxxx

Aww Laura...:hugs:.....I'm so so sorry hun:hugs:
It is such a tough time for you and sadly your take on it is going to be so completely different to everyone elses babe....you were the one that carried him and had that special bond that no one-else could of had....Gary bless him is going to be hurting in his own way but he can never understand that bond or the pain and grief that is going hand in hand with losing that bond. My heart goes out to you hun:hugs:
Is there anybody that you can talk to hun about this?

As for the diet babe....stuff it...taking care of you at the moment is far more important!
Sending you so much Love and hugs hun....I wish I could do more xxxx

there really isnt anyone i would want tot alk to bout things here... apart from gary, and he doesnt see it the same way as i do....
i will be ok.... i have to be....

my hear t just feels so sad, i lost my baby, i hate living here....always have done....

i will be ok, thanks for your words....

just need to pull myself together... not sure how to... but i will find a way, ihave to, or i will end up on my own as well as sad

xxx

I so wish you lived in the UK hun:hugs:....I'd be jumping in the car or on the train right now:hugs:
How does Gary feel about living in Ireland? The UK isn't great at the moment with unemployment figures etc but is coming back not something you could consider if you hate it there so much hun?
I'm worried about you chick:hugs: xxxx

ah dont you be worrying bout me... you have enough on your plate..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry you are feeling down laura :hugs: i wish you were in the uk too so we could all meet up.

not much to report, finished my clomid & should ovulate end of next week but we will see, not guaranteed to work!

steve took rylee to his parents for a couple of hours & i miss her now. house seems quiet without her.

i haven't got anything planned for the weekend as i'm working! we have a sales target of over £5k today so i will be busy thats for sure!

hope you all have a nice day xxxxx

laura :hugs: i wish there was something we could say to make this better. Dont ever feel bad about venting in here, thats what we are here for. Men deal with things so much differently to us girls. I mean, take my recent loss for example, Dan was gutted but he is now moving on and ready to try again whereas my heart is still breaking. And i am sure that Gary is still hurting from the losses but he can never understand how it feels to have been the one to physically lose the baby. he doesnt understand the (misplaced) guilt we feel, the frustration, the fear of our bodies not working properly.

im sorry things are so rough for you right now. it really sounds like you are depressed sweety, do you think gary would consider having couples counselling with you so you could both learn to communicate and support each other better? <3

Lisa, half a stone lost thats amazing!!! thats about how much ive gained in the last fortnight :rofl:

Hayley, how is little rylee doing? hope you all get some better sleep tonight!

today has been better for me. however i did find out that somehow, EVERYONE at my work knows about the miscarriage. When i broke down at work i told one girl, who apparently told the duty manager because he was all concerned about how upset i was, and now apparently everyone knows even people i have never spoken to in my life!!! I was a little pissed off about it but im not too worried now. i just hope no one comes up to me being all sympathetic because i just cant handle that right now.

On the face of it i am coping but i am feeling very self destructive at the moment. Ive got a handle on it though, and the fact that i have jack and that we are ttc is keeping me sane right now. i didnt have any idea how hard this would hit me. I spoke to my SIL the other day who had an ectopic a few months ago and it was such a relief to talk to someone who had like... an implicit understanding. Just like you girls :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->