removed

Hollie is 48 weeks old today!!! 4 weeks till she is one!!!

Edie has been walking more and more. She can almost walk unaided from one wall of my living room to the other.

Michael can say:
Mum
mummy
da
daddy
Mia (mums dog)
bir-dee (birdie)
Ish (fish)
tata
hanta (santa)
T-rreee(tree)
:happydance:

AND he is 1 in 2Days:shock:

Cameron was waving hi to everyone today and being so smilie hes normally shy :cloud9:

not really a milestone lol but Tiara has started clicking her tounge and smacking her lips lol cutest thing EVER...
and shes been doing this for a while now but she pulls up on EVERYTHING... lil dare devil lol

LO knows pretty much all body parts now except shoulders and knees (guess which song we sing lol). She doesn't say them but will point to them if I ask her to.
She also kind of sings row row row your boat and does the actions for wind the bobbin up.
My favourite is she has started tidying up after me :haha: If I put a vest or something down she will go and put it in the washing basket or put the changing mat away and put rubbish in the bin. I think her hoover's going to get a lot more use that mine :rofl:

Max says mummy now instead of mumma. Cute.

He uses it if oh tells him off he justs puts his bottom lip out and whinges 'mummyyyyy' haha so funny, he acts like his big sister!

Noah's started doing this the last couple of months too :) Tis cute

One year ago today, 12/22/10 I got to bring my baby boy home for the very first time. Got to hold him without being hooked up to 34423432 monitors. Got to take care of him on my own. Hearing the dreaded beeping of the monitors and your heart dropping to your stomach hoping it wasn't ours. No more late night weigh-ins, praying we've gained at least a few ounces.
Couldn't be more proud, I love you babyboy♥.

December 21, 2010.
Posted Dec 21, 2010 9:35pm
4lbs 13.3oz!
No Bradies.
70-85cc each bottle
Guess who's coming home tomorrow??
WE ARE! :))

Lo is 14 months old today :flower:

112110 it sounds like you and your lo have been through a lot :hugs: I'm glad to hear he's doing well and can now put the stresses of the past behind :flower:

Hollie has STTN since monday

she wakes at 8am has a nap from 12 tll 4 wakes up til 8pm-9pm then bed again :)

Happy mummy, she also only has 2 bottles one when she wakes up in the morning and one when she wakes up in the afternoon.

Late coz i havnt been on but 3rd trii:D

Finn can say "guitar" now! Well...just the "tar" part but close enough...

Tori was walking around with a purse on her arm all weekend, it was hilarious! :lol:
She dropped the bag and I handed it to her and she said, "Dank you!" :D

Rory is standing by himself now if you stand him up first and give him something to hold on to. Like if I stand him up in his cot he can hold on to the railing and stay there for a while :) He has also started to sit up alone, although he can't pull himself into a sitting position yet.

My little girl is 2 today ! Its gone so fast, best 2 years ever. Happy Birthday baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->