removed

little man is now in his bigger car seat, can't believe how fast he's growing up :cloud9:

Brayden ate an entire jar of stage 2.5 food for lunch today! so happy. :happydance: no puffs but hope it's progress.
Proof:
https://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q368/lyzzbaby/164.jpg
https://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q368/lyzzbaby/165.jpg

Jr has learned in this past week to say:
Bye-bye
Hola (hello)
Oh-uh
Si (yes but sounds more like ti)
Mas (more)

I've just woke up and Camerons still sleeping! He never got up once hes been stirring for the last few mins though so i think he'll be up soon. Very happy morning :D

Kaya's walking but as soon as i pull out the camera she refuses to walk :(

Paige chooses to walk rather than crawl, and can walk from the living room to her bedroom on her own without tripping over the wood at the door.
She can also run with her buggy. (well I think shes running!)

Arianna took a nap w/o having a bottle today :dance:

Her 15 month check up is on the 9th and they think she should be off the bottle by then so now I don't have to lie to them that I am working on it :haha:

She slept through the night for the first time last time whoop!

1 Week Until Fayth's First Birthday!!! :happydance:

tooth 10 is here and 11 & 12 are very close behind, poor lo is really teething :(

Emerald has her two bottom incisors (which she got in Oct. and Nov.) this week she has broken through her canine on the left side and pre-molar 1 on the right side. STILL NO FRONT TEETH! Odd right? o.o She's 14 months in 2 days.

But she's got 4 teeth now nonetheless!

Brayden has his two bottom teeth and the two top are visible.
He has been eating cheese, cheerio's and occasionally puffs.
He got a pair of Stride-Rite's today, he's a size 4.5-5 ;)

LO has started holding his own bottle. We have huge bottles without handles so he has been struggling for ages to get it but he's finally done it! :happydance:

Oh and I think we're nearing the end of the sleep regression, thank goodness.

Haven't written in here for a while.
So lo has 6 teeth, can crawl and walk along furniture and stand by himself for 5 seconds haha

He also just learnt to get into the sitting position from his belly.

Lyla got up on her hands and knees today for the first time and pushed herself....backwards.!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->