Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

NEVER.....AAaaargh your killing me here girl :rofl: :rofl: I think if you :test: and its your :bfp: my waters will break anyway :haha:

Kiki...sooooo happy for you. I'l bet you just can't believe it! It's funny you say that about the cramps, i remember I felt like AF was still coming for a couple of weeks. I would say its very normal to feel that.

Celtic & char....I watched the last series of one born and was fine watching it cos i wasn't preggo. Watched the xmas ones and i had to look away :rofl: My OH was fast forwarding it :haha: What a team we'l make in labour :rofl::haha:

:hi: dandy

Dandy - you still taking maca? Did you O by yourself before you took clomid?

Linny - I know I wasnt preggy belly either last time!! Dunno if I dare watch it now :haha: my friends a student midwife so she always tells me stories about what happens LOL!!

is sparkle still being induced on the 6th? X

Far as I know she is, can't believe how fast its gone. she only found out about a week before me EEEEEEEK!!!!!! I'm not ready :rofl::rofl:

char - no not taking maca atm, and i think i Oved by myself but my cycles were 2+ months long

Kiki - woo hoo thats brilliant and of course no mistaking it now! And yes I had loads of cramps for a couple weeks when I found out and its perfectly normal.

Char - see my midwife for the first time a week tomorrow...might make it all seem real and then I imagine they'll send off for a date for my first scan.

Hi girls...sorry for the quick post but I have a pizza in the oven.

Never...I want to see a positive test for you girl!

Morning ladies I can't wait to be at a proper computer to catch up right now I am using my iPhone it is a pain but at least I can see what is going on.....af got my this morning and it really sucks I can't help but to think something else is wrong with me. Anyway sorry for the selfish post but I had to vent I am just so frustrated.....I hope everyone has a good day

Awww ttc, i'm so sorry the :witch: has got you :hugs::hugs: I just wish things could be simple for us all!!

Have you and your DH looked at getting any tests? I'm sure everything is perfectly fine with both of you but it might put your mind at rest to find that out! Are you still using the CBFM?

Yazzy- Aww yay :) I found the first scan quite weird coz I could see the baby moving but couldnT feel it :) its luvly to see and deffo makes it real! Hmm pizza :hugs:

Ttc - Sorry af got you :( big :hugs:. Do you live in the uk? How long you been trying? Im asking coz uk docs wont do anything unless its been at least a year. I know how your feeling babe!! You will get your bfp :hugs:

Linny - how many weeks did you feel LO Move? Im still not feeling anything :( have you got everything for buba?

hey girls -

not much to say, just popping in really quick. i'm exhausted! anyhow, found out today that the commissary (our grocery store on post) is now closed on monday's and so is the PX... so nowhere for me to buy test. boo! :brat: i don't really mind though because i swear my optimism goes up and down every day.

i hope everyone is having a good day!

Yazzy- Aww yay :) I found the first scan quite weird coz I could see the baby moving but couldnT feel it :) its luvly to see and deffo makes it real! Hmm pizza :hugs:

Ttc - Sorry af got you :( big :hugs:. Do you live in the uk? How long you been trying? Im asking coz uk docs wont do anything unless its been at least a year. I know how your feeling babe!! You will get your bfp :hugs:

Linny - how many weeks did you feel LO Move? Im still not feeling anything :( have you got everything for buba?

I know you weren't asking me, but I didn't feel my DD move until 19 wks and 3 days :) At least, that's when it really clicked, "Ok, THAT, must have been her moving". Because it really feels like gas bubbles popping, or twinges.. Imagine holding a butterfly (or a little fish) in your hands and having it try to fly in there, flutter around, that's what it feels like inside your belly :)

Never - Ooh lol your one patient lady :haha:I can imagine the rollercoaster of emotion your on!! When did you last test?

Erin - Haha thats fine :) it was an open question really! Im getting really impatient now lol I jus want to feel buba :( I did think the other day I felt buba but nothing since!

x

12/31 char. i think i might still try and wait until the end of the week to test. i'm pretty scared. i just talked to my husband and his best friend's girlfriend is pregnant. she said she tested negative at 10 days late and positive at 13 so i've got some hope. right now i am only 6 days late.

Never - Ooh lol your one patient lady :haha:I can imagine the rollercoaster of emotion your on!! When did you last test?

Erin - Haha thats fine :) it was an open question really! Im getting really impatient now lol I jus want to feel buba :( I did think the other day I felt buba but nothing since!

x

haha, oh you very well could have!! You have to be able to really concentrate at the right times! I was laying down on the couch reading a book when I first felt it.. I didn't have the tv on or anything so it was easy to concentrate :) The first few movements are so tiny that sometimes you can't really feel them!! eeex, I can't wait to be PG again :winkwink: :cloud9:

TTC- aww im sorry hun!! Boo Dont give up yet...maybe do check in with the dr.

Never- Maybe these are all signs to help you hold off on testing. Darn the luck.

AFM- Im really freaken frustrated right now...not trying to have a selfish post at all but just got off the phone with my dr's nurse and they through for a whirl wind!! First off my dr wanted to me to wait till this cycle to try again...well they called asked me if I took birth control this last cycle (why would I do that, I want a baby) and I told them no and was only on metformin with NO clomid or anything besides maca. So her story changed to 2 months of metformin at the higher dose and inseminate at end of month...now they want me on 2 months of birth control before she will insem... knowing that donor leaves in March. She said I had cysts all over my ovaries and wanted the birth control to clean me out after D&C! WTF?????? I have cysts all over?? Why wasn't I told this? Im so angry and upset right now. Why wasn't I told this before? I think im going to go back to my original dr again and talk to him. Im at the point of tears right now cause im doing everything right and they aren't working with me!! :cry:

Im at the point of giving up and saying this isn't our time!! Now this makes me even more mad that I had a MC...

Okay im sorry girls for selfish post. Just really upset right now and confused on what to do!!

Never - Yea give it til the end of the week then :) try & keep yourself busy til then! :)

Erin - it prob wasnt then, I was in the middle of a busy shopping centre LOL hope you get your bfp soon :)

Tnt - OMG How can they not of told you!! Im not suprised your angry, I would be too!! Id personally put a complaint in - because these cysts arent anything lil either :( you know theres nothing you could of done to prevent the MC hun :hugs: Sorry this is going on :( :hugs:

Xxx

just a quick check in as my lunch is just about over

Never- still crossing everything for u

TnT- WTF? you serious.... yes I would so go to your other doctor,,,,, why didn't they tell you that after the surgery? :hugs:

TTC- man sooooooooooo sorry the frigin witch got you.. FLUCK FOR DAM......... :hugs:

kay be back later

TTC - sorry to hear AF got you sweetheart :cry: i was very much hoping that wouldn't be the case this cycle. are you going to go see an FS? perhaps you have a hormonal imbalance or something. that is something that i am the most worried about because it's things that i can't see or notice unless i'm tested.

TNT - i would definitely go back to your old doctor and see. it's horrible that they are pulling you around like that! don't they know your situation? if they do and don't have enough compassion to work with you then they aren't worth your time. i'm sorry to hear about everything. you don't deserve it and i'm sure it can seem like a ton of bricks after the M/C. i wish i could hug you honey or go out for drinks! but again, definitely make a call to the old doctor. maybe he/she has a different approach and can help you get help efficiently and in time to insem with your donor before he leaves.

I have no clue why they never told me this! Im not at the point of complaining because she is a good dr but im just going to avoid her and go back to the dr that did my surgery and helped me get preg with out a dr's help to do IUI. I am going to see him on Wed so hopefully he will order up an ultrasound asap and get me some answers. He is always blantly honest with me and will tell me if I should try or not...he's like a suck it up kinda dr which I kinda like. :haha:

Im just so upset the this dr didn't tell me about cysts. After my lap surgery in july I had one cyst and it was a working cyst. So from july to now i got a bunch of cysts? How? And you know she waited to do the DC until 25 days of bleeding and made me visually see what came outta me..maybe these are all signs to not see her anymore. Just so upset right now.

TTC - sorry to hear AF got you sweetheart :cry: i was very much hoping that wouldn't be the case this cycle. are you going to go see an FS? perhaps you have a hormonal imbalance or something. that is something that i am the most worried about because it's things that i can't see or notice unless i'm tested.

TNT - i would definitely go back to your old doctor and see. it's horrible that they are pulling you around like that! don't they know your situation? if they do and don't have enough compassion to work with you then they aren't worth your time. i'm sorry to hear about everything. you don't deserve it and i'm sure it can seem like a ton of bricks after the M/C. i wish i could hug you honey or go out for drinks! but again, definitely make a call to the old doctor. maybe he/she has a different approach and can help you get help efficiently and in time to insem with your donor before he leaves.

Drinks does sound really nice...although maybe you shouldn't have any! teehee I think she just gets confused with my situation. I have to repeat my story every time I talk to them. Its not like I live in a huge city where theres 100 thousand patients to see. I live in a town that has 10,000 ppl when the college is in and 5,000 when they are out. And there isn't alot of lesbians trying to have a baby at the moment either...so I dont know how she forgets everything. Arrghh I want a ciggy but I quit because of TTC. :haha: i know bad girl! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->