Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Good luck, Celtic!! One of my good friends is also being induced tomorrow (assuming she doesn't go into labor today). We'll all be thinking of you and sending you good thoughts! :happydance:

Yay Celtic! Thats great news. Hope the induction goes well and progresses as it should!

Got a bfn today but I think it may just too early. My cervix is still very long and low and I've never felt it this way before, I can hardly get my finger past it. So I'm gonna just wait till af is late to test again. Boobs are getting sorer by the day.

Celtic, I hope everything goes well, who knows the baby might just surprise u today!
How many dpo were u when you got your bfp? I'm thinking since I ov'd late and I have a dip at 10 dpo, maybe I'm just testing too early. I've had crazy heartburn the past two days too.

Good luck Celtic - thinking of you :hugs:

NY - I'm feeling like an afternoon nap would help me out every day but this damned job gets in the way!!! Are you feeling less worried about things? :hugs:

AJ - still early days for you - fingers crossed that BFP still coming. heart-burn is a good sign too!! :hugs:

Hi to everyone else!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies! How have you all been?! I miss you all! I have some good news.. My HSG is scheduled for next Tuesday! One week until we can start trying to conceive again! I am so excited! So please think positive thoughts that my tube is clear or if not, the HSG will open it up!

Thank you!! :flower: I can't wait to rejoin you all!! :hugs:

good luck celtic!!! :happydance:
mommyof2peas good luck with your ultrasound!! :)

AFM....on the down low hehe i got a BFP today!!! :happydance: im in a bit of shock and disbelief but 4 tests later i would say i am!!

:hugs: Good luck Celtic, will be thinking of you today. Oooh how exciting he may even be here in time for tea lol. I may of only just had a baby but babies being born still makes me very excited lol :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck Celtic!

Yay congratulations Mara!!!! :yipee:
Post some test pics :)

Lets keep these bfps coming!

X x x

i have a thread over in the test area.....or in my journal....:) slow internet hehe
thank you! i think this thread is very lucky!!

Ello ladies :hi: sorry been a busy girl :haha:

Marma :happydance: congrats love!! Whoop whoop another bfp :D

Celtic - thinking of you :flower: :hugs:

Sorry I can't remember anything :S I'm useless lol

Oh yea Aj - I'd say your leading up to a bfp, if not this cycle then deffo soon - like u said, god blessed u with a house soo baby is deffo next

How is everyone??

Afm - jus chilling today! The earliest I can go on maternity leave is 2 weeks time but I'm gna keep working til about 34weeks fxd . Jus the thought I could leave makes me happy :haha:

Xxxxxxxxxx

good luck celtic!!! :happydance:
mommyof2peas good luck with your ultrasound!! :)

AFM....on the down low hehe i got a BFP today!!! :happydance: im in a bit of shock and disbelief but 4 tests later i would say i am!!

Oh my word how did i miss this this morning. I'm so sorry.

CONGRATULATIONS :hugs:

:hi: Sbb, kiki and char :hugs::hugs:

CONGRATS MARA!!! That's so awesome!

Good luck today Celtic! Can't wait to see pics of our new maca bub.

Kiki that's good news, I pray everything goes well wit your hsg and your tube is just fine.

Char I just know my bfp will be soon! I'm positive this is the month with all the stuff going on in my body, jus waiting on confirmation to start dancing :)

Hey, I haven't seen TNT in a few days, anybody know how she's doing?

:happydance:Congratulations Mara:happydance: Thats fabulous news!

AJ- Im excited to see what the next few days hold for you! Im hoping this is it for you. Would be such a blessing if you got your BFP too along with your house! :happydance:

Celtic- Good luck girl! I can't wait to see pictures and hear your birth story! Thinking of you my dear! :hugs:

Kikki- Nice to have you back again! Let us know how the HSG goes!

How are the momma's doing lately? Hows the babies?

AFM- Just lurking lately! Been having pretty bad MS but no puking. Just alot of nausea! And tired ALL THE TIME! Next appt is next wed.

Hi TNT! I was just about to pm u cause I haven't seen you in a few days, good that all is well with you 3 :) MS sucks but right now I can't wait for it to kick in! :haha:

Maca bub growing nice and strong.

Celtic good luck! cant wait for pictures

Mara, Congrats! That is so exciting!!!

Attachments

• amelia2011-03-08 12.50.04.jpg
    amelia2011-03-08 12.50.04.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 0
  • amelia2011-03-08 12.50.19.jpg
    amelia2011-03-08 12.50.19.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
  • amelia us-03-08 11.22.26.jpg
    amelia us-03-08 11.22.26.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
  • amelia us 2011-03-08 11.24.32.jpg
    amelia us 2011-03-08 11.24.32.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi TNT! I was just about to pm u cause I haven't seen you in a few days, good that all is well with you 3 :) MS sucks but right now I can't wait for it to kick in! :haha:

When are you going to test again? Are you waiting until AF is late or????

2peas- Love the pics! So awesome! I can't wait until you can see features in our twins!

^i tested yesterday and it was negative :( but no worries, i'm still feeling really good about this month. Gonna test again in a day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->