Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Celtic- Awwwww he is just precious! I love all your pics of FB. Hes so stinking cute! Please take it easy hun and try to rest! How are your numbers in stuff sense he's been born? Or does that GD just go away after baby is here?

SBB- We really wanna use nappies and more than likely will be a stay at home mom so I could probably handle washing them as well! I just love everything about them....the benefits and how cute they are. I would love any advice...specially for a momma with two babies using them. We are thinking of going into the city this weekend and going to this cloth diaper place that only sells those and maybe getting some advice as well.

Actually they were not so good after I had him, they stayed very high and only started to come down because Im breastfeeding ( another good thing about breast feeding it lowers your blood sugars) so Im still on the diet and checking my sugars premeals for the next 6 weeks then back for a GTT see how we go from there,

Hey how are you at sewing you could have a go making them your self, loads of my friends in OZ used the cloth nappies and swear by them :thumbup: I was going to but never got round to in end, still time tough :thumbup:

Celtic I'm glad DH is looking after you well.. Yep the house can totally wait! Just take care of yourself and bubba :D

Yazzy your job sounds cool, puppy school! :D

TNT my main advice is don't go buying a whole stash of nappies all the same. I'd use disposables for the first couple of weeks at least as especially with twins they'll be tiny weeny :cloud9: so most of the cloths won't fit. Then if possible, do a trial. You may find that shop offers trials or somewhere online. That way you can try loads and make your mind up by actually using them. Rather than relying on someone elses opinion/sales pitch. Also I know a lot of places in the US do a wash service for diapers! So you leave them on your doorstep and get them back clean - may be useful for the first few weeks.
Be warned they are so addictive!! I am always looking for cute new ones :haha:

X x x

I did see that trial packages out there. I thought that was kinda neat so that way you can try what you like and dont like. I live in a small town so IDK if we even have a diaper service like that or not. Would be nice though. But thinking about buying our own washer and dryer front load instead of our landlords (which suck). So maybe theres many bonus's there! :haha: I agree with you on the addictive part. They are so darn cute....I have a few pages on FB that I follow and just love seeing the new ones they get.

Celtic- Im glad they are coming down though. I bet your tired of the GD diet!:wacko: At least I would be. But I like to eat good food. Mind you im not a twinky kinda girl...but I wont pass up some good mexican or pasta! :haha::winkwink: I wanna BF so bad. I really hope I can with twins...just so many benefits like you mentioned! Oh and I SUCK at sewing... :haha: I would rather buy new clothes then sew anything. My dad raised me and sewing wasn't really in his specialties! :haha:

Celtic- Paul is so handsome!! Oh I just love him! Congrats again! And take care of yourself too! :hugs:

SBB- Thank you! I hope it makes for a speedy bfp too! :)

Char- I live in New Hampshire. Health insurance obviously is horrible here not to cover much of anything fertility related but if I go 20 minutes over the border to Massachusetts, it's covered. Grrr. But that's okay.. we won't need it! :) I was thinking of taking Progesterone cream but I wasn't sure because I don't know much about it.

Tnt- Thank you hun! So glad to see you! I like to hear that you have a very proactive doctor. Those are the best! And it's fantastic she spent so much time you. That is a huge relief when you have a great doctor. SO excited for those twins!! :)

Dandy- That sounds like a very good idea to try to help destress your dog! It's crazy how dogs can pick up on things and be stressed or depressed like humans. My dog has epilepsy and has seizures which are brought on by stress sometimes.

Celtic- I'm so glad to hear Paul is doing so well! I love his name. It's such a strong name!

Yazzy- Sounds like you have a wonderful family to help you with the wedding! I also have wonderful family members who helped in every way they could for my wedding this past May. I love spring weddings! It will be beautiful!

AFM- I went to the doctor's today and I have strep throat.. Grr! I hate being sick. Now i'm on antibiotics so I'm hoping that doesnt interfere with anything!!
Do any of you ladies know about progesterone cream? I think I have seen it talked about before in here.. Like when to start it, where to apply it, how much.

Thank you!

SBB - can't wait to see recent pics of Sammuel :)

Kiki - i'd definitely try naturally first before IVF...especially after having a HSG. If it was me I would do atleast 3 or 4 cycles of trying before considering IVF.

Totally agree with TNT with regards to the clomid and taking it late. I actually have some clomid in the cupboard and could have been so tempted to take it now I have had my first AF but i'm just relaxing and letting my body get back to normal. I was advised to take clomid (if I need to) on CD2 - 6. My cycles are generally 43 days long.

AFM - I have decided to relax this month and what happens, happens. I will try properly once I get my next AF. In the meantime I have a wedding to plan....I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!

i wish i had clomid in the cupboard lol :haha:

SBB- Thank you! I hope it makes for a speedy bfp too! :)

Char- I live in New Hampshire. Health insurance obviously is horrible here not to cover much of anything fertility related but if I go 20 minutes over the border to Massachusetts, it's covered. Grrr. But that's okay.. we won't need it! :) I was thinking of taking Progesterone cream but I wasn't sure because I don't know much about it.

Tnt- Thank you hun! So glad to see you! I like to hear that you have a very proactive doctor. Those are the best! And it's fantastic she spent so much time you. That is a huge relief when you have a great doctor. SO excited for those twins!! :)

Dandy- That sounds like a very good idea to try to help destress your dog! It's crazy how dogs can pick up on things and be stressed or depressed like humans. My dog has epilepsy and has seizures which are brought on by stress sometimes.

Celtic- I'm so glad to hear Paul is doing so well! I love his name. It's such a strong name!

Yazzy- Sounds like you have a wonderful family to help you with the wedding! I also have wonderful family members who helped in every way they could for my wedding this past May. I love spring weddings! It will be beautiful!

AFM- I went to the doctor's today and I have strep throat.. Grr! I hate being sick. Now i'm on antibiotics so I'm hoping that doesnt interfere with anything!!
Do any of you ladies know about progesterone cream? I think I have seen it talked about before in here.. Like when to start it, where to apply it, how much.

Thank you!

Im not really an expert on the cream. Kel knows alot about it. But I started my All Natural Prog Cream once ovulation was confirmed through temp's. I only use a dime size amount on my wrists 2 times a day. I am actually still using it...(just in case). But I was told that if its all natural then its ok and shouldn't cause side effects or anything like that. Good luck hun:thumbup:

Hi maca girls :hugs:

Celtic - Paul is absolutely adorable! What a little treasure!! :hugs:

Yazzy - how exciting to have a wedding to look forward to! :hugs:

TNT - I love your spirit about wanting to prove people wrong! :hugs:

I'm sure I wanted to say lots of other stuff but after reading a few pages my brain has gone numb!! Been feeling pretty sick today too - and really tired too. Luckily my OH and I have got a week off work next week so I'm gonna sleep sleep sleep!!!

So who's testing next? Rosa - are you testing 22 March? :hugs:

Hi everyone else :hugs:

Celtic - Paul is just soo cute!! Well done u :hugs: glad dh is looking after u :) how are u feeling?? I bet u can't wait to come off the GD diet :haha:

Yazzy - good luck planning the wedding :thumbup: I'm excited for u :D I'd love to get married, jus lack of money :( has oh given u a budget??

Dandy - sorry to hear ur fur baby is stressed :( hopefully you'll plan will work & you'll have a happy fur baby again :D

Tnt - how u feeling babe?? How's Amy??

Kiki - how are u hun??

Where's kel & Ttc & the other ladies? Miss u lot :(
When's never back??

Sbb - the healthy grant thing was stopped in Jan '11 :( typical lol Ohwell I shall survive!!

Afm - not a lot going on. Waiting for ians mum to get back to sort all the house business out.. quite looking forward to making it our home :)

Xxxxxx

Tnt- Thank you for the input! I appreciate it!

Char- I'm doing okay. Thank you for asking! The antibiotics are definitely helping. I feel better than I did yesterday.
A new home is so exciting!! I'm very happy for you. :)

I'm spotting today.. I talked to my doctor and she said it was normal after having an HSG so that's good. I just don't want to run out of time of BDing before I O!! I don't want to miss this month! I hope it stops.

Hello everyone!! :flower:

Kiki - glad ur starting to feel better :hugs: fxd for this cycle :dust: x

Celtic - Paul is just soo cute!! Well done u :hugs: glad dh is looking after u :) how are u feeling?? I bet u can't wait to come off the GD diet :haha:

Yazzy - good luck planning the wedding :thumbup: I'm excited for u :D I'd love to get married, jus lack of money :( has oh given u a budget??

Dandy - sorry to hear ur fur baby is stressed :( hopefully you'll plan will work & you'll have a happy fur baby again :D

Tnt - how u feeling babe?? How's Amy??

Kiki - how are u hun??

Where's kel & Ttc & the other ladies? Miss u lot :(
When's never back??

Sbb - the healthy grant thing was stopped in Jan '11 :( typical lol Ohwell I shall survive!!

Afm - not a lot going on. Waiting for ians mum to get back to sort all the house business out.. quite looking forward to making it our home :)

Xxxxxx

Starting to feel a bit better! Nausea come and goes now. Now I deal with more headaches which my dr says are tension headaches and normal. Can't sleep very well...I pee every hr which is normal for twins I suppose. Amy is good as usual. Her spring break is coming next week and were going on a weekend getaway this weekend...so that will be nice.

When will you know more about the house?

Hi maca girls :hugs:

Celtic - Paul is absolutely adorable! What a little treasure!! :hugs:

Yazzy - how exciting to have a wedding to look forward to! :hugs:

TNT - I love your spirit about wanting to prove people wrong! :hugs:

I'm sure I wanted to say lots of other stuff but after reading a few pages my brain has gone numb!! Been feeling pretty sick today too - and really tired too. Luckily my OH and I have got a week off work next week so I'm gonna sleep sleep sleep!!!

So who's testing next? Rosa - are you testing 22 March? :hugs:

Hi everyone else :hugs:

Im super tired too! Glad you have a week off though! Will def need it to catch up!

Tnt- Thank you for the input! I appreciate it!

Char- I'm doing okay. Thank you for asking! The antibiotics are definitely helping. I feel better than I did yesterday.
A new home is so exciting!! I'm very happy for you. :)

I'm spotting today.. I talked to my doctor and she said it was normal after having an HSG so that's good. I just don't want to run out of time of BDing before I O!! I don't want to miss this month! I hope it stops.

Hello everyone!! :flower:

I heard spotting was normal and I heard that some women that get the HSG usually OV a little later than normal. So you might not be out! FX hun

Tnt- Thank you for the positive words! I sure hope I Ov a little late! I have been very sick too so that can delay O too. Fx'd! :)
I'm happy to see you are doing okay! Besides the headaches and peeing every hour! I hope you have a nice weekend away! Going anywhere special?

thank you kiki and char, sorry to hear your furbaby has epilepsy :( :hugs:

Tnt- Thank you for the positive words! I sure hope I Ov a little late! I have been very sick too so that can delay O too. Fx'd! :)
I'm happy to see you are doing okay! Besides the headaches and peeing every hour! I hope you have a nice weekend away! Going anywhere special?

Aww I didn't know you were sick too. You poor thing! Get some rest and drink some OJ and green tea! :hugs: Were just going to the city...like an hour and a half away. We got the jacuzzi suite in the plaza! Surrounded by nice restaurants and shopping! :happydance: Plus I can take a bath in a big tub and not our tiny tub!! :haha::winkwink:

What are your plans? Just resting and getting better!?

Thank you hun! I have strep throat so I'm on antibiotics which are finally helping me feel better!
That sounds like a fantastic weekend away! Restaurants, shopping, and big tubs! Ahhh so relaxing! Oh that will be great for you both! Have a wonderful time!

Yes I'm pretty much laying low and getting better and lots of BDing!!! I should O in a few days!!! My first O back after a few months. SO excited! :happydance:

Thank you hun! I have strep throat so I'm on antibiotics which are finally helping me feel better!
That sounds like a fantastic weekend away! Restaurants, shopping, and big tubs! Ahhh so relaxing! Oh that will be great for you both! Have a wonderful time!

Yes I'm pretty much laying low and getting better and lots of BDing!!! I should O in a few days!!! My first O back after a few months. SO excited! :happydance:

Well that is exciting! Good luck and hope you catch a sticky bean this time! FX hun!! :hugs::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->