Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Kiki - I'm fine thanks :) how are you? :hugs:

Ny - glad you had a nice time in Disneyland :thumbup: I never used a dopler because I know I woulda panicked if I couldn't find the hb!

Lezze - yay for the flat :happydance: even better with a lil garden :D

Celtic - how are you babe??

Ttc - nice to see you babe :hugs: glad your having a relaxing cycle :thumbup:

Afm - taking my mum food shopping today because her cars died... god help me girls :haha: chat later lovelys xcxxx

Im good, so is Paul a little dote feeding great for me as well, now to just get the rest of them well my poor DD is still not the better of her bug poor DH got it as well he was so sick! other than that Im good :thumbup: hope shopping went ok :flower:

NY happy 10 weeks :happydance:

Ny - Aww glad ur doc is that nice :) have u used a dopler yet then??

Celtic - oh no!! Hope they both get well soon!! Glad Paul is being a good boy :thumbup:

Afm - my mum brought me my pushchair :D well its a travel system.. will be delivered in 3/4 days.. well excited hehe I got to play with it in the store so I'm pretty sure ill be fine with it Xx

Thanks Celtic! I was pretty excited too.

Char- Nope! Just ordered it tuesday night:) So it says it will be here tomorrow supposedly. I am sooooo wishing it were here right now. Suddenly I just went potty and had a little "piece" or "chunk" of dark brown again. Not sptting but seems a piece. Great. Here I go, freaking all out again. Sigh. Seems it won't ever end!:growlmad: And i was just beginning to be happy at 10 weeks and heard the heart on doppler.

Ny - :hugs: you will never stop worrying completely.. hope ur dopler arrives tomorrow!

Kel.. never.. Tnt.. Ttc.. yazzy.. where are you lot :hugs: miss ya

Xxc

I'm here Char! Sorry I seem to have disappeared from here a bit recently. Its taken my body a while to settle after the m/c. Right now just taking it easy, not worrying about ttc just going with whatever nature intends :)

Off to meet the vicar tomorrow and should then have the definite date for our wedding...sooo excited!!

:hi: Ladies!

Just popping in- haven't posted in here in a LONG time!

Congrats, Celtic! He's a handsome guy!!!

I hope everyone else is well- esp all the new mamas!

and....Congrats to all the bfp's i might have missed.

I think I'm back in the 2ww for the first time in 3 months!! SO exciting! :happydance: My temp shot right up this morning! I feel like I've been waiting to O forever!! haha

Have a great day ladies!! :flower:

wow - quiet round here at the moment!!

Welcome to the 2WW, Kiki. How are you feeling? Hoping this is your BFP month hon :hugs:

Delilah - lovely to see you on here - how are you doing? :hugs:

Yazzy - preparing for weddings sounds fun and lovely - when are you hoping to have it? :hugs:

NY - I read that about 20% of women will bleed and spot throughout their whole pregnancy - It must be really worrying for you but I think it sounds like you're one of the unlucky ones where the bleeding/spotting might keep coming and going but on the lucky side your bub keeps growing stronger and stronger - this is the main thing - and remember you can always pop back to see the Doctor if you need some reassurance :hugs:

Char - taking your Mum shopping? Good luck with that one! Have you bought much for the bub yet? :hugs:

I'm feeling very lazy today, trying to get motivated to go for a little swim but really feel like lying on the sofa doing nothing!!!! :haha:

Where's everyone else - Never, TNT, Kel, Dandy, TTC - miss you guys :hugs:

Hope the new Mums are having some precious times with their lovely bubs - Sparkle, SBB, Linny, Celtic!! :hugs:

NY oh Im sure you are ok, :hugs: I know its horrible the worry but brown is old you take it easy and get cheocked if your worried, just to put your mind at ease:hugs:

Kiki :happydance::happydance: yay for TWW :happydance: great to you back

Delila thanks :flower: so good to see you :flower:

yazzy whoo hoo on setting a date:flower:

Charx ooh what type of buggy, Im all excited I got a new v pillows or what ever they are called for BF :happydance: Paul is doing great very hungry day yesterday but more settled today :thumbup:

leeze thats a good point...:shrug:

well im off to see the puppies!! ill take pics :winkwink: dunno if ill bring one home yet :shrug:

:hi: Never -good to see you on here. How's it going? Only 32 days to go :hugs:

Dandy - so, did you get a new pup then? :hugs:

I've had a very lazy day today. Not looking forward to going to work tomorrow. Grrr. On the plus side British Summertime has officially started and it's light until 7.30pm now!! Woo hoo

:D

198440_10150126658326686_690096685_6731831_1455639_n.jpg

199041_10150126634781686_690096685_6731689_3722622_n.jpg

basically its a 2 week trial and i will decide in that time if 2 dogs is for me :)

:hi: ladies... how are you all??

Dandy - that is one cute puppy!! Have u got a name for her?

Lezze - I was just use to getting up & it not being dark when the clocks when forward :( hehe..

Where's everyone hiding...?

Never - welcome back :hugs: how was your lessons?? Not long til u see hubby :D how long will you be with him??

Celtic - sounds like you've got one good lil boy there :thumbup:

Afm- ians mum is back from holiday so things should start moving this week HOWEVER Ian went into the loft the other day & ended up falling through the ceiling! so there's a big hole in the ceiling on the landing now! His mum ain't seen it yet - god help him lol

Chat later ladies :hugs: Xx

char yep her name is willow

196360_10150127428816686_690096685_6741437_3965900_n.jpg

her ears went up the next day after i got her lol

char yep her name is willow

196360_10150127428816686_690096685_6741437_3965900_n.jpg

her ears went up the next day after i got her lol

She is beautiful, :flower: oooh did I tell you all my pup Finn who was meant to be a boy is in fact a girl :haha::haha: I never checked the owners did so we just assumed they were right!! so every one for the last few weeks has been is he a he or a she because the bit in question was not far forward enough for a boy and not far back enough for a girl I figured I did not care either way, so never looked :dohh: only looked last week and deffo a girl :haha: dont think I will change her name though.

Im a bit sad today my cat Buster is missing, he was born premature and I had to revive him he was the only kitten to survive so we were delighted to see him thrive in to a big healthy cat :cry: he is nutered as well so know thats not the reason his first time ever not to come home:cry:

sorry for bad typing, its all one handed!!

PS
any testers out there I am out of touch !

Hi Ladies...hope all is well with everyone! Just checking in to say I am think of you all!

Hello Ladies! :hi: How is everyone?

Dandy- BEAUTIFUL puppy!!! I think the name Willow fits her very nicely too! I love her eyes. How is she doing?

Char- Oh no! I hope Ian is okay!

Celtic- That is too funny about Finn being a girl! I sure hope Buster is okay!!

Ttc- Hello! Hope you are well!

I hope everyone is well! It's been so quiet in here lately. Myself included but I'm just sitting here waiting.. 5 dpo so nothing big happening yet. This is the longest 2ww ever, haha. I am really hoping this first cycle back after my HSG works! :)

:hugs: to all!

she is a good girl kiki, so much calmer than my other boy razzle was as a pup :haha: she is sleeping well at night, i wake her up about 3 times to pee and she goes every time, such a cutie :)

as for TTC we are in a break cycle, i didnt take anything this cycle, and have had to push back our gyn appy to get OH results as are a tad broke atm :dohh: might be bak on clomid for the next one :shrug:

quick hello from me

Dandy - what an adorable little pup!!!

Celtic - hope your cat comes back soon

Kiki - fingers crossed for the BFP this month - have you got any plans of how to distract yourself/get through the 2WW?

Hi TTC - hope you doing ok

I've just had a lovely dinner out with my Dad who has come to London on business. He's fallen asleep on the sofa after 2 large glasses of wine!!! Bedtime for me too (10pm - I'm such a lightweight these days!!!) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->