Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Woah.. SO quiet in here today! Just wanted to stop by to say hi everyone! :hi:

:hi: ladies how are u all??

Hope your all busy making babies ;) x

Hey ladies, its been a while. Well AF showed up and left me totally confused but not devastated. I haven't been on much tho cause we're dealing with some serious family problems at the moment that i can't even get into, but until it is somewhat resolved i probably won't be on too much. Not even sure if we'll keep ttcing right now or put it on hold for a little while. Love you guys, i'll catch you later.

Hey ladies, its been a while. Well AF showed up and left me totally confused but not devastated. I haven't been on much tho cause we're dealing with some serious family problems at the moment that i can't even get into, but until it is somewhat resolved i probably won't be on too much. Not even sure if we'll keep ttcing right now or put it on hold for a little while. Love you guys, i'll catch you later.

Take care and what ever it is I hope you get it sorted soon for you both :hugs:

aj - hope your family sorts out for you :hugs:

well i have a sore throat, runny nose...i reckon ive caught a bug :dohh:

Hi :hi: everyone

AJ - sorry to hear you're going through a tough time - hoping you get the strength and support you need to see you through it. :hugs:

Kiki - I O'd late the cycle that I had the HSG (about 3 days late) - hoping you catch that egg and that you feel better soon :hugs:

TNT - your weekend break sounds lovely - I hope you get lots of pampering. going to the toilet every hour sounds really tiring - is this throughout the night as well as the day? I have to get up once every night to pee and that's bad enough! :hugs:

Dandy - sorry to hear you're not feeling well either - any chance this could be possible preg signs (sorry, I can't remember where you're at with your cycle at the moment) - great you've got an appointment on 30th March, that's just round the corner. Hoping you get some positive news then and that well-deserved BFP is just round the corner :hugs:

Char - not long now till your maternity leave - you must be counting the days!! Is yours the next maca baby now? What's your due date again? :hugs:

Celtic - how's life as a new Mum? (again!) does it get easier after you've had a couple already? :hugs:

AFM - we told my parents this weekend as they came to visit and they were delighted for us. Really sweet reaction from them. My OH and I are off work this week, we had booked the time off because we'd been planning a short break away, but given we paid privately for the HSG this used up our holiday fund!! Anyway, it's such a luxury to be off work and not have to get up at 7am!!!

Hi everyone else :hugs:

Aj - hope u get everything sorted :hugs: love u too :flower:

Dandy - argh hate getting ill :( hope u feel better :hugs:

Celtic - how's u & lil man??

Lezze - enjoy your week off :thumbup: yeah I think I am next - lil madam is due 9th June :D

Xxx

Aj- I hope everything works out for you and your family! :hugs:

Leeze- Thank you for that! I was wondering if the HSG would cause it and I have also been sick so i'm guessing that's why I haven't O'd yet. Just waiting on it! That's so exciting to tell your parents! And that is fantastic to have a week off! Sometimes it's the best to have time off and just stay home. You can get lots of rest.

Dandy- Hope you feel better soon!

Char- How are you feeling hun?

Tnt- Hope you had a great weekend away!

Hello girls! I am back from vacation now and wish I was still there. I left 85 degrees and sunny to come for 40 degrees and rainy, wet, gloomy! At least most snow was melted but now its all muddy and dirty and brown. Yuck!

I have been reading along while on vaca but my internet on my cell was sooooo slow in Disney (probly all the people) so I couldnt respond.

Sounds like we are all doing pretty well and glad there's not any horrible news with any expecting or new mothers or ttcer's.

AJ- you however, I do hope things are going to turn out well for you and your family.

I still spot brown sometimes and tinted CM so went to doc today hoping for ultrasound but he did the Doppler first and found the HB externally so didn't order an ultrasound. I am so happy but I am not done worrying yet. What's wrong with me?!? Doesnt this mean good stuff? Im still so afraid of losing it. Wish he'd have given me an ultrasound but he said if he can hear it on my tummy then it's progressed since my 7 week ultrasound so not to worry. Ok, then I will try not to!

:wave:

hey girls

:) looks like i may be getting a puppy :D this may be her
199951_1919325749156_1422390426_2255801_7603431_n.jpg

going to look at her on sunday...still cant decide how i would go with 2 dogs...but she is a cutie

still have the flu feeling kinda crappy atm :sick:

Aww - Dandy, I was hoping it might have been a sign!! hope O comes soon for you this month

Kiki - hope you feel better soon for O coming

Char - 9th June isn't far away at all and what a lovely birthday for your baby to have! right at the start of the summer. lovely!

NY - I can totally understand you still being worried, hon, I would probably too - it's natural to do this. But, try to remember all the positive signs too and the healthy heartbeat!! Roll on the next few weeks, hopefully when you get to 12 weeks you will feel reassured!!

My OH and I saw a lovely flat today, thinking of making an offer tomorrow! How exciting is that?!!

Dandy - meant to say, what an adorable little pup!!

thanks leeze, i knew i would always get another puppy...just didnt think it would be this soon :shrug: she is stunning, and will keep the blue eyes :thumbup: maybe now is the time before i have a bub when i can still put in the time to train her

my concern is i am very much in love with the 1 dog i do have and dont like sharing my time with him if you know what i mean, i absolutely love the time him and i spend together alone :thumbup: and am scared of it changing...

Hi :hi: everyone

AJ - sorry to hear you're going through a tough time - hoping you get the strength and support you need to see you through it. :hugs:

Kiki - I O'd late the cycle that I had the HSG (about 3 days late) - hoping you catch that egg and that you feel better soon :hugs:

TNT - your weekend break sounds lovely - I hope you get lots of pampering. going to the toilet every hour sounds really tiring - is this throughout the night as well as the day? I have to get up once every night to pee and that's bad enough! :hugs:

Dandy - sorry to hear you're not feeling well either - any chance this could be possible preg signs (sorry, I can't remember where you're at with your cycle at the moment) - great you've got an appointment on 30th March, that's just round the corner. Hoping you get some positive news then and that well-deserved BFP is just round the corner :hugs:

Char - not long now till your maternity leave - you must be counting the days!! Is yours the next maca baby now? What's your due date again? :hugs:

Celtic - how's life as a new Mum? (again!) does it get easier after you've had a couple already? :hugs:

AFM - we told my parents this weekend as they came to visit and they were delighted for us. Really sweet reaction from them. My OH and I are off work this week, we had booked the time off because we'd been planning a short break away, but given we paid privately for the HSG this used up our holiday fund!! Anyway, it's such a luxury to be off work and not have to get up at 7am!!!

Hi everyone else :hugs:

enjoy your break:happydance: glad your parents were so happy thats lovely :happydance:
it does get easier, but the worry is the same!:haha: I had a day from hell yesterday! I had Paul with the health nurse as he was too sleepy so worry over yellow jaundice being back or should I say getting worse so I had an appointment with the doc for BCG and she wasnt happy, so off to my own GP who sent me to the hospital, have to say I was sick with worry! to me a breastfeed baby does not sleep that good they normally feed every 2 to 3 hours and Paul went down at 9pm and I woke in a panic at 3,30 am and had to wake him at every feed through out the day :cry: but good news is his jaundice levels are fine and he is in perfect health no explanation to why he was so sleepy, only thing I can think of was the lack of sleep we all got on sunday night, all the others kids had gastero and it was puke city:dohh:

Had to laugh at the health nurse, she weighed him and he is 7 pounds 15 and she was like oh he is not doing well on the weight gain is he! he is an ounce off his birth weight :dohh:I thought that was very good for a BF baby! no wonder so many feel so insecure and give up :growlmad:

any way sorry for such a long post, take care :hugs:

just poppign in to say hi to you ladies! Hope you are all doing well!

Not much here with me....just taking it easy, I havent done any tempign or opks so I dont know where in my cycle that I am....but am estimating that my af will be due next week.

Aw - Celtic - I can see why that would be a stressful day for you. :hugs: Great that his jaundice levels are going down. I bet it's really hard not to worry about him sleeping lots and needing to wake him up to feed him - I've heard this before though - I remember my Mum said she was really worried about me when I was born because she always had to wake me up to feed me for the first couple of weeks. Hopefully he's getting lots of sleep to help get his strength up and recover from the jaundice. :hugs:

Hi TTC - good to see you on here. Fingers crossed it's a BFP next week and not AF! :hugs:

Dandy - I'm sadly allergic to dogs so can't have much contact with them and so am not an expert on this at all - but maybe it would be good for your other dog (and for you) to share you a bit - because then when your bub comes along you will all be a bit better at sharing and it won't seem so difficult!! :haha: :hugs:

My OH and I have put an offer in on a flat today - very exciting! A 2-bedroom place with a garden! We're already way ahead of ourselves and have been looking up garden furniture online!!

Kiki - I'm fine thanks :) how are you? :hugs:

Ny - glad you had a nice time in Disneyland :thumbup: I never used a dopler because I know I woulda panicked if I couldn't find the hb!

Lezze - yay for the flat :happydance: even better with a lil garden :D

Celtic - how are you babe??

Ttc - nice to see you babe :hugs: glad your having a relaxing cycle :thumbup:

Afm - taking my mum food shopping today because her cars died... god help me girls :haha: chat later lovelys xcxxx

Char I thought of that to9 but I think ill be ok if I can't find the heartbeat rift away. Plus my doctor said I can just walk in any time I need to have them listen real quick so I would just do that if really worried. They're down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->