***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

:haha::haha: Nice one Nats!:thumbup: My cat has found my lovely dressing gown and she has made her her bed. She wont let me have it. I tried to take it :nope:but she followed atacking my feet!! Spoilt she is said:
Snap! I got into bed with the cat the other night because I couldn´t sleep and he has his own bed, (well has taken over the spare room) and when I got out he kept my dressing gown, three days later and he is still sleeping on it and now I´ll have to wash it or I´ll get allergy to all his fluff. Yes they are spoilt it is true!
Loving all the cake talk, a went to bed last night at 11 I was so tired, but it is nice to get up to.

Indigo you apple cake will be baked in my house by the end of next week :thumbup:

Ovenbunwanted - I so wish I lived near you as I've been wanting to learn sugarcraft and cake decorating for ages. Think I will ask for cash for my birthday and Xmas so I can sort myself some sugarcraft lessons :)

Ahhhhh stop with all the cake talk!! I just had my first weigh-in at Slimming World since the holiday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but cake isn't going to help...

Ahhhhh stop with all the cake talk!! I just had my first weigh-in at Slimming World since the holiday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but cake isn't going to help...

Omg i had a mini red velvet Whoopee pie in Starbucks with a creme brûlée Macchiato ,sooooo good :haha:

Conina glad the weigh in wasn't too bad :hugs;

Despie I can't have red velvet cake as red colourant gives me really bad mood swings :nope:

I'm here Dmom :hi:, do I really have to do this? Y'know it's another duffer..... Okay as it's you, I'll test 04/11/11 but only if you stick a :witch: or a :bfp::haha: by the side of it yea?

Cake, now ya talking!!! Wooly, did you watch Kirstie Allsop last night??? One guy was doing chocolate and beetroot cake, the sponge was bright pink - can't imagine what it would taste like.....!

I'm here Dmom :hi:, do I really have to do this? Y'know it's another duffer..... Okay as it's you, I'll test 04/11/11 but only if you stick a :witch: or a :bfp::haha: by the side of it yea?

Cake, now ya talking!!! Wooly, did you watch Kirstie Allsop last night??? One guy was doing chocolate and beetroot cake, the sponge was bright pink - can't imagine what it would taste like.....!

I did and I'm going to make the cake :thumbup: I've had some chocolate & beetroot cake before and it is yummy if made well :)

I did and I'm going to make the cake :thumbup: I've had some chocolate & beetroot cake before and it is yummy if made well :)

Oh how I wish I lived nearer to you :munch::hugs:.....

Well my DH is heading down to Kent for the next 3 weeks so I could get him to pop a cake in on the way past :)

Well my DH is heading down to Kent for the next 3 weeks so I could get him to pop a cake in on the way past :)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Jax, it took you long enough to get here! :growlmad::haha:

I have to remember that you guys write your dates backwards, bc I have been sitting here trying to figure out why you wanted to test in April...:wacko:

You can make cake out of beets?:shrug:

Jax, it took you long enough to get here! :growlmad::haha:

I have to remember that you guys write your dates backwards, bc I have been sitting here trying to figure out why you wanted to test in April...:wacko:

You can make cake out of beets?:shrug:

Hey, April's not a bad idea, I might've got lucky by then!!!!!:winkwink:

Sorry, I'll consider myself ticked off :wacko:

Yup, it was bright pink and looked very unappetising but Wooly assures me it's yum. One of the girls here at work has made cake with courgette! F know's what that's like :haha:

Jax, you are on the list now...so you're stuck, lol.

I can't imagine that the cake tastes like veggies...

Dmom do you eat carrot cake? That has veggies :) Cake with courgettes is yummy too :thumbup: I'm desperately trying to buy pumpkins as I want to make pumpkin pie :)

Dmom do you eat carrot cake? That has veggies :) Cake with courgettes is yummy too :thumbup: I'm desperately trying to buy pumpkins as I want to make pumpkin pie :)

I eat Carrot Cake, in fact I'd eat any cake, other than coffee, luv coffee but, nah not in a cake :sick:

Wooly I'm going to have a go at soup although I think I'll use your squash recipe instead!!

mmmmmmmm cake lol, you can make cake out of just about anything lol.

I too am a cake decorator on the side :) would love to see your work. Here is mine :)
https://www.dawnscakes.weebly.com enjoy

oh and we just went apple picking, I might make that cake today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->