***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Ladies, there are quite a few of you who have not reported back.:growlmad:

I am not a patient person.:haha:

Well DMom, if people don't start reporting back soon I guess we'll just have to form an ass-whoopin' posse!! :haha: :ninja:

Well today is my date so I´m on time, no ass whooping for me thanks.
BFN...but no temp dip, which is weird. In fact it is rising,(push ticker for chart.) I wonder if maybe I didn´t OV? I no it sort of looks like i did but I didn´t get a clear dip for Ov. Anyway I´ll report back tomorrow to confirm that bfn.
AF can´t be late I have bloods booked for the second, dratted body playing with my head.

Well today is my date so I´m on time, no ass whooping for me thanks.
BFN...but no temp dip, which is weird. In fact it is rising,(push ticker for chart.) I wonder if maybe I didn´t OV? I no it sort of looks like i did but I didn´t get a clear dip for Ov. Anyway I´ll report back tomorrow to confirm that bfn.
AF can´t be late I have bloods booked for the second, dratted body playing with my head.

You totally OV; you have the dotted x-hairs bc of the CM you input after OV.:hugs:

Morning all! :hi: I woke up to the witch so on to Dec and a lovely month of NO temping and just enjoying the holidays. Going to head to the FS in Jan. :thumbup:

Dmom you going to be doing those fancy statistics when Nov is done?:winkwink::haha:

Can't wait, bet we all end up with BFP's then :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Jax, I would say you definitely did ovulate from your chart, but could you have ovulated a couple of days later than FF is saying, maybe CD 17? So annoying to be late and getting BFNs. Keeping everything crossed that it turns into a BFP for you.

Still BFN for me, and I think it will stay that way so you can mark me down as that.
Good luck anyone testing today!

Feeling out this month, don't know when ovulated, had a hysterossalpingography...it wasn't a good month...

Just wishing AF arrives to start a new cycle!

Maybe it's meant to be a Christmas beanie ;)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->