Right now I'm confused!! please someone help me out here I think I'm Going crazy ???

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Ok long story cut short .. 1st cycle off bcp last pill was we'd 24th sept it was the 6.7 and 8th pill do after that I just stopped .

Spotted / light from 26/09 - 2/10

Sex 3/10

Spotted light again from 4/10 -7/10

8/10 crampy , stringy ew mucas blood dark red / brown tinged on tampon as I went swimming so wore a tampon to be safe , I'd sex that night.

9/10 nothing other than few cramps never checked cm

10/10 creamy cm, sex , ewcm v semen did the cm test (clung in a ball and sunk app fertile) must have been mixed with semen just.

11/10 dull pelvic ache , ovary pains sore back , left side pains and again ewcm v semen done the test again same thing happens.

12/10 niggly ovary pains, dull backache, medium coloured opk only bought them that day thinking my surge was yesterday with pains, left sided pains again, sex using pullout. Feeling dry (cm)

13/10 left sided pains, sex using pullout , a lighter opk so thinking surge was Deff around 2 days ago now ,bbs have became a little tender, very hungry, exhausted. Feeling dry and sticky cm

14/10 slight nausea, sore bbs, restless legs, creamy cm, niggly pains, bed all day exhausted, 14 hr migrane awful. Bloated

15/10 backache, diarreah, sore bbs exhausted creamy white cm, another headache peeing more bloated

16/10 pinkish mucas when wiped just once that day, twinges thay felt like tugging exhausted backache hungry peeing more inner thigh pains , bloated

17/10 creamy wet cm, backache slight nausea tender bbs abs starving peeing more feeling full bloated exhausted

18/10 (yest) - a little more pinkish cm when wiping lasted about half hour only when I peed backache dull pains still starving peeing more loose bm but not diarreah, gassy a little less bloated, feeling full, gassy not as hungry thirsty

Today I woke still backache starving creamy cm in am , loose bm again twice in an hour bbs a little tender then I went to toilet did a cervix check it's medium to high so around outside hard just above the slit which is a little open tmi I know like a hard ball I'd say wet and soft but there's a hard ball I don't know what that I when I removed my finger I had a little bit of pinky tinged ewcm slimy ect

oh I don't know lol going by all them signs and ff and ovue app there predicting i did ovulate around cycle day 13/14 when I had the ewcm/semen which is when I dtd so why would I have slimy pinkish ewcm I've had 2 :bfn: but I'm guessing it's still early and as I can't predict when my next af is as this is my 1st cycle so going by my withdrawl bleed I'm around cd 23 ? Putting me roughly around 9/10 dpo

Let me no what yous think sorry this is so long my heads away I'm driving myself crazy ....

All your symptoms sound promising! I'd wait until next weekend to try and test again (I know its hard). Do you get your cycles regularly? Only reason I ask is because I have PCOS & thought I was pregnant last month & then felt a cyst that thankfully went away on my left ovary.

Hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Being you just came off the pill, unfortunately chances are super high its your hormones readjusting after being off the pill. Most people coming off the pill do not realise their first cycle is going to be full of hormonal changes since your body has to get used to not having the pill. The pill stops the hormones involved with ovulating etc. So all that has to readjust again. So for those ttc it can seem totally like prego symptoms but its really just your hormones starting up again from being on the pill. Usually it takes at least one cycle sometimes 2 for your body to normalise.

I only started them tho ? I didn't complete the 1st week of the pack if you no what I mean I had the implant out in June and went onto use the patch but i went on holiday on sat 20th sept to maga and i forgot to bring a patch to change on the sunday so I took a pill from my pack on the Friday to cover me then I took one on saturday when I took patch off on Sunday I forgot the pill and doubled up Monday then missed tues we'd and thurs which is when I started spotting which turned into a withdrawel bleed I never took no more pills after I missed tues so I took 5 pills so does that mean I wasnt covered and could have ovulated ? I don't know hun xxx

Yes, but your body was still withdrawing from you using birth control including using the patch. There is a slight chance you may be pregos, but remember this is your first full cycle not using any type of birth control. You may have stopped taking the pills after the first few, but even prior to that you never had a full cycle without any form of contraceptive. So there is a chance that you may be experiencing actual prego signs and could get a bfp, BUT there is also a high chance that your body is adjsting to having no birth control in your system. But i would wait a few more days and then re test.

Get you now hun :) all those symptons were last week all I have today / tonight is really bad backache and tender bbs peeing more during the day and a little pinkish cm so ill just see how the next few days go thank you for replying hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->