• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rotherham meet

ooo were buying a new pram tommorow its rite good you can fold it down with one hand :) all you do is pull the carry handle and it folds in half :)

What pram you getting? I have an obsession with prams

were gettin the baby jogger city mini :thumbup: its rite good wish id known about it before i got this one lol were keeping the mimi aswell though this is my 4th lol ive got a pliko p3 in house aswell lol i have a proper obsession with them hehe ill need my own garage for them soon loooool

well i got my new pram and its great but we now have 3 prams :-/ were running out of room lol
the new pram is amazing i love it sooo much but we now have to get rid of my mimi mpx im gutted as i cant use it on the bus and i dont drive i really wish i could keep it but its never hardly going to get used seems a shame to just leave it lying around sooo gunna put on ebay whilst its stillworth something :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Iv just thought am i the only one who wont have met someone on this meet?

I'm coming! I sneaked off and bought shoes after meadowhall lol might have to eye up something else nice after this one lol

^^ haha lol i need to stop buying stuff cant friggin move in my house lol i had to sell all my clothes on ebay cos was no room for ph's when he moved in pmsl n threw loadsa shoes to charity :-/
i whent home and had a lovely bacon butty :)

I was starving when I got home! Had a big bowl of stew leftover from Sunday, I'll have to get a sandwich or something this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->