roughly 12-13dpo now faint line?

i must have over looked them lol i hope its still okay for that to come up. will see ah lol thanks hun can't wait not got college tomorrow and ducking out early but maybe its good its keeping my mind off things.

hey . i wouldnt worry to much abt the digis same happened to me . i was posting like mad bc it wouldnt udge from 1-2 when i did get 2-3 it went back down and put me in a right panic .so i dont trust them . and good luck for your scan tomorow :flower:

thanks hun i have been told this so hopefully its the same for me will hopefully find out today anyways.

Just read this...wishing you all the luck for your scan x

had scan today, they didn't see anything other than the linning of my uterus has thickened and that i had two cysts on my right ovary but they said at only 4weeks that was considered acceptable... still didn't come out the appointment feeling too positive but during the appointment they kept positive and didn't say anything negative...

i've to go back to the infertility clinic in 4 weeks for another scan and see how i am getting on then, seems like such a long wait :( not updating my signature yet until i have it 100% confirmed and that its healthy pregnancy. my OH said i could buy pregnancy tests if i wanted to put my mind at rest to keep testing but no idea when i am going to see the midwife or that....

Sorry you don't have any answers yet Lynne, but FX'd for your next appointment. I really wouldn't keep testing, I've seen it before, people getting in a state & stressing themselves out as the lines aren't getting darker, or the digi's aren't changing the number of weeks. If you can help it, don't test, though I imagine it's very hard :hugs: x

i have one digital test left and one line test left i was going to test on thursday with FMU as that would be 7 days since i done my orginal clearblue digital.... i don't know what to make of the scan today...

Here is what i found. There is no way they will see anything yet. It's too early!
Transabdominal ultrasound cannot reliably diagnose pregnancies that are less than 6 weeks gestation. Transvaginal ultrasound, by contrast, can detect pregnancies earlier, at approximately 5 weeks gestation.

Something so small would be so easy to miss hun, i wouldnt worry. And the fact that they think its ok to wait for another 4 weeks for the next scan has to be a good sign.

xxxx

You don't usually see anything at 4 weeks. I think your hcg levels have to be over 2000 or maybe it's a higher number even. Then they can sometimes see something. They shouldn't make you wait 4 weeks. I'd ask to be seen no later than 2 weeks from now!

Here is what i found. There is no way they will see anything yet. It's too early!
Transabdominal ultrasound cannot reliably diagnose pregnancies that are less than 6 weeks gestation. Transvaginal ultrasound, by contrast, can detect pregnancies earlier, at approximately 5 weeks gestation.
hey hun it was an internal scan and i am 5weeks tomorrow but my hcg levels were only 27last wednesday....

Something so small would be so easy to miss hun, i wouldnt worry. And the fact that they think its ok to wait for another 4 weeks for the next scan has to be a good sign.
xxxx
yeah thats what i was hoping.....waiting another 4 weeks going to be a nightmare but will get there i guess just wish had some answers you know?

You don't usually see anything at 4 weeks. I think your hcg levels have to be over 2000 or maybe it's a higher number even. Then they can sometimes see something. They shouldn't make you wait 4 weeks. I'd ask to be seen no later than 2 weeks from now!
mine were 27last wednesday so no idea where they are atm but doubt they are 2,000 they are waiting 4 weeks before they are infertility not pregnancy care i hopefully will have the midwife before then but not had bleeding or anything hence why i don't think they are in any rush u know?

so tomorrow would be the very earliest they would be able to see anything. try not to worry. it is way too early yet to see something!

Maybe if your MW wont give you a scan sooner, go into A&E and tell a few porkies when you are around 6 weeks to get a scan.

with DD2, at 4w5d all they saw was a "thickened lining indicative to pregnancy", i went back 1 week later at 5w6d and they saw her with a HB.

so tomorrow would be the very earliest they would be able to see anything. try not to worry. it is way too early yet to see something!
yeah hope so plus my hcg was low last wed.

Maybe if your MW wont give you a scan sooner, go into A&E and tell a few porkies when you are around 6 weeks to get a scan.
not going to risk doing that don't want to temp fate you know?

with DD2, at 4w5d all they saw was a "thickened lining indicative to pregnancy", i went back 1 week later at 5w6d and they saw her with a HB.
wow thats great hun was that internal?

you were probably just a late implanter, hun. you have all positive signs. no bleeding, thickened uterus. have they done any more beta tests? that would put your mind at ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->