roughly 12-13dpo now faint line?

ahhhh!!!! i feel for you. it would be driving me crazy. praying for you girl. i bet it's your sticky.

i hope so i was acting like i had bipolar after the appointment today kept almost bubbling :( i want to be happy but scared to be happy.

I had problems with my 2nd, i had scans every 3 days from I think it was 3 weeks 5days, only saw thickening of uterus, which is a good sign of pregnancy I was told by early pregnancy unit, I think I saw the sac at just over 5 weeks and saw heartbeat at 6 weeks, give it a couple of days tell a couple of white lies to get another scan, have you spoken to your gp about any more bloods? Know its really hard hun, fingers crossed xxx

i don't want to lie and jinx things tbh :( i will just wait like a good little girl if i get to the 8 weeks and i am not bleeding etc i guess its a good sign?

i don't want to lie and jinx things tbh :( i will just wait like a good little girl if i get to the 8 weeks and i am not bleeding etc i guess its a good sign?

Of course its a good sign:thumbup:, hope it goes quick for you and try to get some rest, even though its hard with a little 1.

xxx

i am hoping work, college and wee man help to keep me busy as well as 11th feb is my partners birthday so need to get stuff sorted for that then of coursr st val's day and our anniversary is on 16th feb:D mybirthday is 2months today:D trying to focus on something anything

i have had little cramping since the internal scan today :(q

I always had cramping after an internal scan, even the ones that were for Infertility reasons. Its normal :)

I had internal scan today Hun n had some cramping after x

I always had cramping after an internal scan, even the ones that were for Infertility reasons. Its normal :)
#
ah glad to hear :D thanks i think i have cramping with the infertility ones too just paranoid lol

I had internal scan today Hun n had some cramping after x
thanks hun what did they see on your scan today?

There was a sack and a little flickering heart beat x

great for 6weeks 5 days your almost 2 weeks more than me

By my lmp I should been more but most ovulated later but was so nervous today. I will keep everything crossed that it goes well for you x

Glad things went as good as they could x Id book app at epu to get bloods done with your history you don't need a referral an a least it would be something to show what's going on maybe give you a little peace of mind I'd didn't but now wish in had maybe wouldn't have had quite so many stressful days x I know right now 4wks seems miles away but that's how long I've waited as much as it seemed to drag at the time I now feel it's went quite quick fri now feels in reach to me x take care put your feet up an cook that wee bun xxx

very true :D i just want to know i am def pregnant lol with a baby in womb

by scan dates i am 6weeks today i have another scan on wednesday so will know more then still really playing it by ear but hoping for the best.

by scan dates i am 6weeks today i have another scan on wednesday so will know more then still really playing it by ear but hoping for the best.

Not long to wait now :) Good luck for wednesday, Keep us updated! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->