roughly 12-13dpo now faint line?

That's the best news Ive heard all morning....congrats to you hun!! And little babba you stay in there all nice and warm for your momma x

thank you alll sooooooo much i really hope baby sticks to but we'll see ah? feeling like crap and know thats always a good sign :D

Hun im in week 13 and I still feel like crap lol! Have you had any ms? I started at 6 weeks and it's still not stopped. Im also just getting over a stinking cold. But like you say feeling crap is a very good sign...x

Yeah ms not good :cry: running late every morning at the moment but feel sick alllllll the time :cry: feel lightheaded and tired all the time too :( yeah feeling crap is meant to be a good sign lol i don't remember this with my son lol.. i also feel like i am suffering bipolar lol one moment i am crying my heart out for no reason and then the next i am laughing like crazy joker out of batman lol so its kinda all over the place at the moment, hate the sickly feeling all the time more than anything because means i am forcing myself to eat :( but its alll good i guess.. only 11days till my next scan. just trying to keep myself busy more than anything else.... since i got :bfp: my asthma has been getting worse i am very glutty and coughing alot but will get there i am sure... hope u feel better soon i was told about 9th week it starts to ease off mine is at a peek just now i think..

Your due date.....is my wedding date!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping my the 9th week it would ease off too but nah it's still here lol!! I had my scan last tues 31st and the woman was horrible...shes kept saying I didnt have a full bladder and I was making it difficult. I said Ive drank loads but im constantly sick and therefore cant keep anything down for long, she just said well next time try and not be sick!! I wanted to hit the bitch lol!! She also pressed down so hard on my belly to try and wake baby up that she has bruised all my belly :-( My cold is starting to get better now thank god however I have still got a bad cough. Went the docs yesterday and he said ive a chest infection but if he gave me meds there was a chance I could harm the baby. I said forget it but im still worried all the coughing is affecting the baby....cant wait for my next scan 22nd March....let me know how yours goes hun x

amoxicilin is safe during pregnancy i have to take it to stay pregnant at the start and if i get a chest infection because of my asthma and such it could pretty much kill me so they have to make sure that there is something available, so there is that option your body might fight it off itself but could take ages :( sorry the women was sooo horrible i hope you reported her and took pictures of your stomach that is disgusting, i had scan wednesday there and it was a belly one and because i have a backwards uterus and not veryu far along the women was a little rough but i had an empty bladder because it was meant to be a internal scan i was getting lol

my dating scan isn't till 8th march :( when you due hun?

never mind see it in your ticker, james was due 7th august 2007 :D

Lynne loving your ticker, happy 7 weeks :hugs:

Im such an awkward buggar as im allergic to penicillin so they wont give me amoxicilin :( guna have to wait this one out I think. I went for an early scan at 7 weeks with this baby as ive had a previous miscarriage, she did a normal u/s and couldnt see anything as there was a shadow covering the view so I ended up having an internal....which ive had before and no they arent nice but it did show my perfect little bean and its heartbeat so was all good in the end. I didnt bother reporting her as she was a trainee and very nervous, thoughout the scan she kept saying 'I dont know what im doing' OH was not impressed. But we saw babba and that everything was ok and thats all that matters. Yea thats right im due 6th August :) Will soon be here aswell. Also the 8th March will soon come round for you hun. Make sure you gets lots of rest between now and then x

I mean I didnt bother reporting the lady who did my scan at 13+1 because she was a trainee not the lady who did my internal at 7 weeks lol. Confused myself there for a min lol x

Lynne loving your ticker, happy 7 weeks :hugs:
Thanks hun you'll have that too soon :D from my period i should be 7+ 3 but ah well... lol wont go full term likely anyways so no point rushing it away just want to get to 12weeks so i can start to relax lol... when's your scan and that again?

Im such an awkward buggar as im allergic to penicillin so they wont give me amoxicilin :( guna have to wait this one out I think. I went for an early scan at 7 weeks with this baby as ive had a previous miscarriage, she did a normal u/s and couldnt see anything as there was a shadow covering the view so I ended up having an internal....which ive had before and no they arent nice but it did show my perfect little bean and its heartbeat so was all good in the end. I didnt bother reporting her as she was a trainee and very nervous, thoughout the scan she kept saying 'I dont know what im doing' OH was not impressed. But we saw babba and that everything was ok and thats all that matters. Yea thats right im due 6th August :) Will soon be here aswell. Also the 8th March will soon come round for you hun. Make sure you gets lots of rest between now and then x
awww hunni i am the oppisite i am allergric to non-penicillin antibiotics lol i am really annoying too i am allergric to everything its horrible but little can do lol seem to be getting a bit more allergric to things too since i got pregnant lol awww hope it passes quickly it seems alot of the girls are having chest problems and infections at the moment :( awww i am soo sorry to hear about your miscarriages, thats awful you suffered that :( but its good you got a scan and that they seen everything in the end, with us having fertility treatment i had internal scans about 5times a month since may so i am beyond used to it lol the belly ones feel weirder to me lol its good they seen baby and such hun keeps you sane when they do doesn't it, i had a very early scan with this pregnancy and they didn't see anything at first and it was horrible but the week later i got showed baby in right place :D yeah trying to get lots of rest hun, working alot of got alot on a the moment. yeah hopefully march comes around soon got another scna on 14th feb anyways so that will break it up. PM me up we can talk at length lol :D

I mean I didnt bother reporting the lady who did my scan at 13+1 because she was a trainee not the lady who did my internal at 7 weeks lol. Confused myself there for a min lol x
awww its horrible she didn't know whats she's doing they can't let people like that work on me becuase i have alot of problems and the way my uterus and ovaries and that are needs highly skilled eyes lol :D

hey confused here is todays scan picture:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/IMG_3142.jpg

baby measuring between 8weeks 3days and 4days so thats good almost bang on date, baby had very strong heartbeat again today and def getting bigger, he/she was all curled up sleeping the nurse said lol :D but baby crown to rump is 18mm now which is very good for the gestation, everything was looking great and we got 4 pictures :D offically discharged from the infertility clinic now so thats good news too. was lovely st valetine's present, i am still riddled with sickness and not sleeping because of it and needing to pee and my BP is mega low because i can't eat but some how i have gained 7lb since i got pregnant so must be doing something i dunno lol anyways thats my update for today got day off tomorrow as i am in dyer need of it and DS has been very poorly too so not a good combo :( me and OH bought pair of booties today white ones saying "50% mummy and 50% daddy" :D

Fantastic news Lynne! Very very happy for you. Miracles do happen.

thanks hun seem they do :D we're taking it a day at a time just now

excellent news lynne hun im well pleased for you xx

thanks Mobaby :D lets hope this run of karama keeps up... got my pregnancy trousers on already nothing bloody fits lol :D

when you due mobaby?

congrats on your new scan! i just saw the post above..due oct 3rd...have 1st internal scan tomorrow @7 weeks but im scared as my beta wa only 32@4 weeks but with normal progression. i see yours was low too at 27 so you give me hope! i think i will measure behind. sorry you are sick, im not having anything! if my ovaries werent enlarged still id not know anything was going on. Again congrats on the great scan today!

awww hun can't wait to hear all about your scan. i was put 3days behind my due date when i first was scanned, my levels were very low when they were first measured and were 27 at 4weeks on the dot so it can happen. our baby is still here and healthy so hope everything goes well for you you must only be just over a week behind me :D lol hope everything comes back well tomorrow

keep me updated xx

Hey Lynne delighted to see everything going great for you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"