roughly 12-13dpo now faint line?

hey hun thanks i am back to being scared useless.. on friday i was rushed into hospital after taking seriously ill had to in the end get a CT scan and lumbar puncture so now we're back to whats going to happen now, asked question on here about ct scans not no answers yet.... online seems there are alot of horror stories about them :cry:

me too hun feel like i am climbing the walls now, my back is agony from the lumbar puncture can bearly walk because of it which is not fun :( going to call EPAS in the morning see if i can get a scan.

Those lumbar punctures are horrible!!, DF had one when he had meninjitus took him a while to get over it :( :hugs: Deffintly get on to the EPAS! Given your history i should hope they get you in pretty quick to ease your mind.

Put your feet up untill then :hugs:

Hi Lynne

Sorry to hear you have been in hosp, im sure baby is fine...Im here if you need a chat xx

thanks all i went to EPAS today, they have took blood to make up some anti-d to give me to be on the safe side and booked me in for a scan on thursday

Thats great , im sure everything will be fine :) I can't beleive that you are over 9 weeks! its going so quick!

i feel as if its dragging :'( i am sooooooo worried something will still go wrong got another scan on thursday i just keep taking it a day a at time.

yeah just trying to take it a day a a time, i am just back from getting my anti-d injection got a dead leg lol

Cant believe your nearly 10 weeks already :)

I feel like my pregnancy is going so slow, Im so impatient-just wana meet my baby now lol x

understand that hun lol i already feel like its taking forever to get to 12weeks lol i know i can't believe i am almost 10 weeks already. just taking it one day at a time i am 9w4d today and 9w5d tomorrow when we get our scan :D hope everything is still alright...

Not long till double figures - a quarter of the way there! :D

less likely for me as i went to 33weeks with DS :D lol but yeah almost double figures i am still scared as hell but getting there aren't we?

Yeah! just think back to that scary 4-5 week bit at the beginning and here we are almost 10 weeks with successful scans and things looking good - like you say a day at a time - every day is one day closer! :D

How are you feeling anyway, any better after the last couple of days? Did they find out what it was? xx

i had upper respitory infection and viral infection which was in my brain :'( i am getting there but taken ages, getting wee man back on friday, just be glad when i get the scan in the morning. trying to get reports done as i have one due tomorrow morning :'(

glad you're feeling a bit better anyway - must have been a scare! I'm sure scan will go fine let us know as soon as you can :D x

Yeah was a huge scare but will get there

lol i am soooo in love with my OH tonight lol to keep me upbeat about tomorrow he has run me a bath and said that he had the perfect song for the baby, mad man lol :D he's now jumping around dancing to it saying baby will be moving lol :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyx4v1QFzhQ

Haha bless him!

Good luck today, thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back