roughly 12-13dpo now faint line?

Hun im like 17 weeks and still worry like mad!! lol. Got a doppler the other day and its made all the difference. OH and I love listening to our little babys racing heartbeat x

we have a doppler to :D i know i will calm down a bit after 12th week lol

buying a doppler was the best money we ever spent x

i had one with DS but couldn't find it since we moved house so bought a new one lol

How you feeling hun? Ive still got morning sickness :( only first thing in the morning but im also starting to feel really tired as I woke up three times a night for a wee lol x

aww babes i have just read thos whole thread all 31 pages haha and im so happy fr you x

Today I have woken with a rotten ear infection- I lov being pregnant but man ive been ill every week pretty much since week 6! Just wana feel better and enjoy my pregnancy x

i am the same hun think alot of pregnant women seem to be :(

wanted to share this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFzMlzDW6Ag&feature=youtu.be

baby's heartrate has been sitting at 173bpm for days now :D seems like happy little thing :D we're 11weeks today and baby is now apparently the size of a lime :D

CONGRATS! soooo cool!! I am getting one of those when my bean sticks :)

Haven't been on much Lynne but this is so beautiful to see :) congrats you deserve this your little meant too be baby xx

thanks all we're still very much taking it day to day still early days but got our booking in and our scan on thursday so should start getting real then :D

Wow! I read the whole thread. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! H&H 9 months to you! :happydance:

Beautiful Lynn!! I love watching your little bean grow :)

thank you :D got bookin in on thursday and my scan :D

thanks hun we're getting there slowly but surely

Today’s appointment was long, we got there at 12:30 and had my scan right away, the tech asked if a doctor could train on me so that was good as we got a 45min scan instead of a 5-10min one :D we got to see so much more of the baby, we got to see him/her kicking really stretching his or her legs and he/she kept trying to kick the prop as it was trying to sleep, then it started scratching its head and face before waving its arms about above its head and such and then finally sucking its hand and them thumb lol was really great they looked at the brain which was very detailed they said for gestation its brain was well developed and the doctor said it was a perfect baby :D We then went to see the midwife who did my bloods :( checked my BP and went through our whole medical history gave us our bounty pack and such which was nice :D then got to meet my consultant, she put me on the high risk pregnancy team which was good I guess and referred me to foetal medicine which means I will have to be seen every 2-4weeks and will get scanned at the moment every 4 weeks. she wants this because I have rhesus sensitivity and my antibodies are high etc. but she’s going to check that also put me down for testing on diabetes because my PCOS, she's booked me in for my 16week scan and appointment which is good, also got my 22week appointment with the anaesthesiology (as I am allergic to a lot of anaesthetics etc.) and got my 23week anti-d appointment, been told to start pshyio asap.... and she's considering putting me on heparin blood thinners..... Think that’s everything but more than likely forgot something was there for over 3 hours lol came home now I am tired as hell just want to sleep all in all I had 9viles of blood taken :(
My EDD is now 21st september as they put me forward a day so 12weeks tomorrow :D
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/potential%20McPherson/IMG_3205.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->