roughly 12-13dpo now faint line?

Oh wow hunny what a fab picture!!! So glad everything is going well for you.

Are you going to find out the sex?

yes we are we have a scan in 4 weeks and hopefully find out there?

thanks for picture comment love it myself :D

Ive got my 20 week scan thurs and I cant wait......nearly half way through my pregnancy!!

We arent finding out the sex.......and it really hasnt bothered me up untill I went baby clothes shopping and found it next to impossible to find any cute cream/white outfits....lol x

awww your braver than me i am counting down the days to find out because i don't have a feeling either way this time lol

nope i couldn't care less lol sex organs just a huge part lol long as he/she is healthy

hi ive been stalking this thread for a bit. i cant believe how for youve come. i bet your glad you didnt take those nasty pills to make your period come
wishing you lots of luck

is this directed at me jasminejo24? they don't offer things like that here so wouldnt have gotten anything like that????

nope i couldn't care less lol sex organs just a huge part lol long as he/she is healthy

I agree as long as he/she is healthy thats all that matters....how you feeling now? Whens the next scan?

next scan in 2 weeks on thursday i feel like crap i am beyond tired and still feeling sickly can't sleep can never get comfortable, even my maternity clothes are getting little tight now lol but i don't think i am that big lol coping with work, college and james is really taking its toll on me if i am utterly honest, but looking forward to my scan only 3days left of 13th week friday will be 14weeks already i can't believe it but at the same time it feels like ages since i found out. i am not wait till the easter holiday i am dying to have a lay in although we have the neighbours from hell so laying in is not ever going to happen going to be a nightmare when we have the baby as i know they will always wake him/her up....

on the plus side the night before last i had a dream about giving birth i woke up after i had given birth and apparently i had had 4 babies, one had died and wasn't able to focus on that child, two where alive and i believe male but couldn't focus on them either (like they weren't really there or images of the past/future). and the last was a little girl i got to see ever little detail of her, got to hold her and have skin to skin, her eyes were sooo blue and she had so many of my partners features lol guess my subconscience thinks baby is a girl ???? :shrug: guess we'll find out soon, i think its because most people have bets on baby being a girl but i am not sure i don't really know either way....

Also i have got my pram getting my cotbed tomorrow and waiting on my moses basket bought a silver and cream winnie the pooh one sooo cute all very unisex at the moment will pimp them out with blue or pink etc when we know lol

how are you? how is your little bundle?

Have you tried the Red Cabbage gender test lynne?. Not sure on the % of accuracy but its fun :D.

Its quite simple but cool :), I did it recently with my cousin she got a clear boy result.

1. Cut half a red cabbage into little pieces. If you're not feeling morning sick at the time and can stomach some of the red cabbage, enjoy a few bites while cutting. Great fiber and tons of nutrients.

2. Bring about 2 cups of water to a boil. Add the cabbage pieces and remove the pan from the heat to let the cabbage simmer for about 10 minutes until the water turns a deep purplish color.

3. Strain out the cabbage pieces and keep the water. Add equal parts of cabbage indicator water and urine. Concentrated urine (first thing in the morning, for example) works best, but try several times throughout the day. Watch for a color change!

Pink/Red indacates a Boy
Purple indecates a girl

xxxx

lol will give that one a pass lol means buying items i never would lol and not going to pay around with pee lol i love sciene like the next person but too time consuming lol :p

what did you get?

My cousins was very pink so according to that she is having a boy, She was looking at buying the Intelligender things but they are really expensive lol, this is a lot cheaper :p.

only 2 weeks tomorrow and i should find out the sex so might wait not done any gender guessing yet so

Well I had my 20 week scan yesterday and it was amazing!!! Baby has really long legs even bringing them up over its head during the scan lol!! However when it came to taking some pics baby was having none od it and decided to turn its face away by facing downwards- little buggar lol!

So Ive now convinced OH we are going for a 4d scan to try and see the face x

Hope you are well x

is it a wee girl your having? glad scan went well typical that baby would be messing around glad you got oh into 4d scan lol :D i am creeped out by 4d scans lol reminds me of clay people lol can't wait till my scan feels like ages away still 1week 6 days :cry:

That will soon come round hun. Must be costing you a fortune tho with all these scans for you pictures. We have to pay £10 for 3 pictures but she gave us 5 pictures yesterday, bless her.

Im not finding out the sex but my midwife thinks a girl as babys heartbeat has always been quite high but I duno im not fussed as long as baby is healthy.

I have a girls name and a boys name picked out so im happy x

awww nice no our clinic doesn't charge :D

we have boys and girls names picked out too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back