Routine?

Tigerlass

Noahs mummy & TTC NO.2..
Reaction score
Hi ladies :)

I'm just interested to know if any of you have some sort of 'set' routine with little ones feeding/sleeping and what sort of routine are you going by? or do you just go with the flow and see how the day goes?

Although Lucy is only 8 weeks old we try to do things in a routine order... Getting dressed, napping, bathing, etc... But our timings alter from day to day as she is feeding between 3-5 hours apart.

We're very much a "go with the flow" family, very relaxed. Schedules lead to (unnecessary) stress, IMO. :)

we got pixie into a routine and she's stuck to it since - we know her to a T now

I envy those with a routine lol but there's no way Louis will let me follow one, so I just follow his lead xx

At around 8 months, he developed a strict routine on his own and is 100% predictable in terms of naps and bedtime :) Until then, I just was careful to follow his tired signs.

best thing i would recommend is just go with the flow for say 2 weeks and write down typically what time they get tired, when they feed and how much they take etc... after 2 weeks look back at it and you can establish the best routine for your little one that way.

Pixie can vary 30mins or so but other than that she's now really predictable and has been for around 2 months now. when she was tiny we used to do the E.A.S.Y routine (eat, activity, sleep, You)

My lo set her own routine, especially at bedtime but it works fab!! We do go with the flow in the day though :)

best thing i would recommend is just go with the flow for say 2 weeks and write down typically what time they get tired, when they feed and how much they take etc... after 2 weeks look back at it and you can establish the best routine for your little one that way.

Pixie can vary 30mins or so but other than that she's now really predictable and has been for around 2 months now. when she was tiny we used to do the E.A.S.Y routine (eat, activity, sleep, You)

That's what we did, worked brilliantly! He's quite predictable now but things do change if we're out and about etc! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->