S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

thats cute mummytobe

I wish he would stop "writing his name" on my butt and thighs!!

just a question for all the single ladies:p
so did any of you date while pregnant? or are you dating now?
when did you start dating again?

thats cute mummytobe

I wish he would stop "writing his name" on my butt and thighs!!

just a question for all the single ladies:p
so did any of you date while pregnant? or are you dating now?
when did you start dating again?

Ooooooh good question!! :thumbup:
I've not dated whilst being pregnant - I'm not sure when I should
start getting myself out there again.
Plus - It's very rare you'll find a guy whose understanding in
knowing you've got a little one coming!

What about everyone else?

x

i did lol! i went out with pumpkins daddy when i was 7 months pregnant!
but he turned out to be a prick too :cry:
no luck! </3

awe!
ya, I dated a little before I was showing, but now only creepy men are into me. I don't see how some men think pregnant woman are "sexy" ahahahaha

why are there no prince charmings out there for us girls?:) are they hiding!?

A couple of guys i talk to said they wouldnt have a problem going out with a pregnant girl etc but i dont believe them and then i darnt meet then cause theyll look at me funny or something :haha: and i just dont feel very attractive anymore lol but spose its how you feel if you feel lonely or you have friends that make you feel happy and stuff.. most my friends have gone different ways to me and dont even talk to me anymore like theyve gone college want to go uni or they go drinking alot and obviously i cant do any of it just feel they dont have time for me anymore :(

There are some decent lads out there that wont be bothered about the whole pregnancy thing and theyll actually be there for you and support you etc but its finding them! :haha: xx

Awh.. maybe u shud arrange a girls nite out? go 2 a club or something but drink coke or orange juice :) be nice to have a little catch up, tbh none of my mates have turned there back, just can see how true they all are telling me ther here for me No matter what. but ive also gotten closer 2 my FOB's best friend which is a girl.. soo just goes t show

its only been a week since me and my bf broke up but im really feeling like i need someone else, i was with him for over a year and its just so weird to go to being single so suddenly.he got a new gf the same night we broke up :cry:
i hate him but i just feel like i need someone, but as has already been said a couple of times, i feel like alot of guys would be put off by me being pregnant :\
hmmm but we'll see
xxx

To be fair tho, a few lads tht like me wen me n kie brokeup the first time like they wantid 2 take me out. and since we broke they asked again and i had to tell them and they was like so? :| maybe its just finding that guy that knew yu before hand x

To be fair tho, a few lads tht like me wen me n kie brokeup the first time like they wantid 2 take me out. and since we broke they asked again and i had to tell them and they was like so? :| maybe its just finding that guy that knew yu before hand x

yer good point :) xx

okay okay, i think we can all agree the FOB's are absoulute dickheads<333
I was with Kaileigh's daddy for over a year too, and still to this day after everything he did i love him unconditionabley :blush: it's so bloody confusing!
xx

P.S- For anyone that's interested- i have a date confirming appointment with my nurse on Friday at 11.25am :) it's likely im down in the 3 week mark- arghh :(
can't believe ive already got names picked out, anywayss nobody probably cares so :rofl: xoxox

P.S- For anyone that's interested- i have a date confirming appointment with my nurse on Friday at 11.25am :) it's likely im down in the 3 week mark- arghh :(
can't believe ive already got names picked out, anywayss nobody probably cares so :rofl: xoxox

:hugs: I completely care. I know you're feeling quite down lately so
looottttsss of huggles for you if you want them! :hugs:

:happydance: Yay!! Let us know how it goes babe!
Fingers crossed your further than the 3 week mark!

>>> :dust: <<< Magical Good Luck Dust! :haha::thumbup:

Love you girlie! xXx

its only been a week since me and my bf broke up but im really feeling like i need someone else, i was with him for over a year and its just so weird to go to being single so suddenly.he got a new gf the same night we broke up :cry:
i hate him but i just feel like i need someone, but as has already been said a couple of times, i feel like alot of guys would be put off by me being pregnant :\
hmmm but we'll see
xxx

awe, its okay , you don't need anyone you got us:dohh:
he sounds like an ass.
it hard being single when your so use to being with someone but soon you get use to not being with someone :hugs:

I care as well,
how many weeks do you think you are? 3?

im not sure! it would make more sense to be down on the 3 week mark :)
thanks Sophie- needed them! & thanks PreggoEggo :)
i've changed my girls name from Willow to Sapphire- am sticking with it now.
Sapphire Grace/Dallas Levi :D Ill let you all know whats happening once i know! Kaileigh says hey to all her BnB auntiess :hugs: she's being a right madam lately, causing mummy lots of stress :cry: well anyways- how was everybodys days?
:dust: some nice dust for all of you xx

p.s- ive got a little bump thingy! :O not sure if its bloat or fat thingy but think its looks really cute :rofl:

Awww Carley, I care!! I hope everything goes okay, let us know!! Pleeeez!! :) :p

so i am pretty frustrated i have a friend and he is like the only person that comes to see me ever anymore and my childrens father who decided he didnt want to be with me is jelous its rediculs me and this guy are just friends he is 17 and is still a virgin it isnt like i would do anything ever with him i think the part that is frustrating is that i feel like i need to defend myself to jared aka babys dady and i shouldnt have to he is the one that left me and he is the one who chose to do the shit he did i should not have to feel this way and yet i do oi i just feel mad at myself for still feeling things for him

he sounds like an ass.

he is. he just text me saying "if you make me lose her i will never forgive you."
wtf he has been with her 8 days. :cry: he is so heartless he should at least give a shit im carrying his child, even if he doesnt care about me.
i have done nothing wrong to him at all. :|
xx

OMG what an arse!! Men like that are pricks!! They move on and think they have found the love of their lives, when you were once the love of their life! BOYS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->