S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Im away from BnB for like 48 hours and I come back to twinnie news! :happydance:
I'm so happy for you Carley! <3

x

Ooooh - Jst a little help for us girlies struggling for xmas.
(You probably already knew! But..)
Boots have a 3 for 2 deal at the moment - Has made my
christmas shopping so much easier. :thumbup: :)

Especially seeing as i'm only on Jobseekers
Allowance until the 6th Dec when my Maternity Allowance
starts...
Gotta stretch every single penny! Lol.

xXx

Im on income support went onto that 1st nov so thats what iv got to buy things with including anything i need for bubs still :| its hell but get through it hopefully :) but should get my sure start thing through soon if they dont refuse it so that will help me alot aswell! i think im buying most my stuff from boots theres dead nice stuff in there anyway loads diff stuff and even better its 3 for 2 :)! cant wat for next year when be having bubs first christmas! even though hell be nearly 1! lol xx

I know it's late now but a little heads up for Christmas for next year.

Park do these Love2shop gift vouchers where you can get as much or as little as you want in vouchers that a lot of high street shops accept. I don't know if you've ever heard of them but you basically chose the amount you want, at the beginning of the year and you pay so much every week, then when it's around October/November and you've paid them off, they send them you. I know it sounds difficult but it's been a Godsend for me, I've paid £4.44 a week and have got £200 worth of vouchers recently. You don't go into debt because you do it over time and you can't overspend as you've got the vouchers.

yay last night I made all my favors for my baby shower:)
I might upload pics of them later:)

Emma.Gi
Thats really neat, I don't know if they have anything like that here in Canada tho.

Iv always thought they were good idea never done it before but iv always said when i have a child/children i proberley would try it as it seems a really good idea but then when that thing was on news years ago cant remember which one it was for but they it like lost people loads of money and everything thats ym only worry that something like that happens id be devastated x

Iv always thought they were good idea never done it before but iv always said when i have a child/children i proberley would try it as it seems a really good idea but then when that thing was on news years ago cant remember which one it was for but they it like lost people loads of money and everything thats ym only worry that something like that happens id be devastated x
Yeah, that was a different company, they went bust. My Auntie's done Park for years and as not had a single problem with them.

hi, just thought i'd introduce myself. i'm lauren and i'm 18 and due in 2 weeks with my little boy =) my bf of almost 3 years walked out last week and said he couldn't do it anymore (what a jerk) so now i'm trying to rebuild bridges with my family and friends.

Congrats honey, I'm so sorry to hear FOB. Keep strong, it'll be worth it :)

Christmas presents are a pain when money is short :( 3 for 2 offers are great, and it's well worth waiting until the last(ish) minute to go shopping, when shops start to have sales ....

Home made pressies can be great too - when my kids were little I went to B&Q and picked up a box of cheap white, small bathroom tiles that were 'seconds' for next to nothing and then to an art shop for some ceramic paints in two colours .... hey presto, everyone got 'teapot stands/mug stands with baby footprints on and :D

My Dad still has one fixed to his kitchen wall and my eldest (who's footprints they are) is 20 now LOL.

hey,
These are the favors I made for my shower
I made them a little early when my mom and sister had time to help me,
My mom swears the cookies wont go stale because they are wrapped up but we will see:haha:
I got little takeout boxes at the dollarstore and got rub on stickers "its a boy" and put them on, and ribbon and such
also got fortune cookies a dipped them in blue and yellow chocolate lol
do they look good?

Attachments

• Snapshot_20091113_5.jpg
    Snapshot_20091113_5.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Snapshot_20091113_4.jpg
    Snapshot_20091113_4.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 27
Hey, I just saw this thread... although I'm 20 now and no longer single I thought I would just add a little something lol

I had Grace when I was 19 and after 6 months her father left me (for a man :dohh: ) anyway, I just want to say that it is bloody HARD and emotionally and physically draining more than if you had a partner. You have no-one to share anything with like night feeds etc there's no beating about the bush...

BUT

I liked to think of it as you get all those cuddles for yourself, the smiles when they wake up and the last kisses before they go to bed. And the best thing... the firsts! You will be there for them all. First tooth, first word, first step, first day of school... any man that walks out on his child, born or unborn, is a coward but at the end of the day they are missing out on one of the most precious and amazing things anyone can do in their whole life!

Although I have a partner now he lives in London at the minute so I still class myself as a single mum so if anyone ever needs to talk I'm only a PM away :)

Good luck to all of you and screw men, we don't need them anyway!

Hey, I just saw this thread... although I'm 20 now and no longer single I thought I would just add a little something lol

I had Grace when I was 19 and after 6 months her father left me (for a man :dohh: ) anyway, I just want to say that it is bloody HARD and emotionally and physically draining more than if you had a partner. You have no-one to share anything with like night feeds etc there's no beating about the bush...

BUT

I liked to think of it as you get all those cuddles for yourself, the smiles when they wake up and the last kisses before they go to bed. And the best thing... the firsts! You will be there for them all. First tooth, first word, first step, first day of school... any man that walks out on his child, born or unborn, is a coward but at the end of the day they are missing out on one of the most precious and amazing things anyone can do in their whole life!
Although I have a partner now he lives in London at the minute so I still class myself as a single mum so if anyone ever needs to talk I'm only a PM away :)

Good luck to all of you and screw men, we don't need them anyway!

I so agree :D! spesh with what i put in bold :D but with the first bit its true it will be hard being tired and not sharing the feeds if you feel really tired but i just see it as i would do anything for my baby even if i get to level im pulling my hair out :haha: even though me and FOB are bit iffy at min he wont be around much as he works and has college alot and tbh i dont think he knows much about 'babys' i think he sees it as a walk in the park but it obviously isnt xx

ok so i'm going to meet up with FOB today. his sister called me, we were always really close and she's only a year older, and said that he was moping about the house and we should try to sort things out before the baby gets here. so i agreed to go over there later and we'll have to see what happens... wish me luck =)

Woooow finally FOB Being completlyy normal with meee!!!!!!
even tho hes been such a dikk lately he seems to be all back to normal and stuff.. and even tho my bump isnt a bump at the mo he was talking to it :| LMAO how sweet but funnyyyyy !! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->