S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i know !!! i hate him hes nothing but a stupid little boy :mad: grrr

I don't think they ever grow up to be fair. I'd just show him you are waaaay over him and show off about how good life is without him now. Hugs x.

Awwwh everyone seems to be having lots of issues with FOB's lately!
I reckon it's a good job we all have each other on here really! :hugs:

. . . && Carley - I much prefer that name choice for a girl! :thumbup:

. . . && Anna - most men will always be silly little boys; even when
they're pensioners!! Haha!! :haha:

Question:
Anyone finding it hard balancing finance with
buying bubba bits && Christmas bits for family?
:dohh:

xXx

Yes! im brokee! and ive no money for bubba andddd xmas.. then theres birthdays after christmas, and birthdays durin december! Im getting sooo stressed

Same :( well my 18th is 3rd december! not like i have to spend anything :haha: but if i want to go anywhere or do anything im going to have to splash out for meal etc and i really think im just going to give it a miss even though your only 18 once! .. And then christmas :| this 500 grant most people get im using the majority of that for family presents and saving whetever i have left for bubs but it is really stressful to think what to save what to buy etc! but im not going crazy with bubs stuff yet cause when there newborn they dont need many big things unlike when there sitting up and more active (if people understand me) lol.. and as i live with my dad its murder cause hes having loads money problems with morgage and everything so hes said he wont be able to splash out much this christmas .. but least when chrismas has gone past got january to look forward to! :D xx

ya, I have no idea how I'm going to afford gifts for my family
My siblings I know I can skip getting them something, but hopefully I find away to get money for something for my mom
I still need lots of things for baby, and I've been putting money into my babyshower trying to share the cost with my mother.
I don't like money:p

your only one week ahead of me becyboo.

:)! And were both expecting little boys :)

im hoping to have him in january but can see me being overdue and going into feb only dont want it to go into feb cause all my families birthdays are then :| and im odd one right now heehee! how long do they leave you overdue now? i know it used to be 2 weeks but iv heard now its a week? xx

ya, I have no idea how I'm going to afford gifts for my family
My siblings I know I can skip getting them something, but hopefully I find away to get money for something for my mom
I still need lots of things for baby, and I've been putting money into my babyshower trying to share the cost with my mother.
I don't like money:p

your only one week ahead of me becyboo.

I want to have a babyshower!! maybe you can help me near the time and stuff cus i dont know alot, just know people buy presants

lol there is so much more planning then i thought in a babyshower, I heard it's "tacky" to plan your own shower, lol but no one else has as much free time as me cause I'm at school for a few hours in the morning right now.

becyboo, as far as I know where I live it still 2 weeks over.

yeah :D!
im so shocked, but very happy, i have a thread with my bump in it
it's called Bearing My Bump To All :) x

Just saw your other post aswell now :)!

Awwww bet your well excited! :happydance: congrats :)
xxx

What do you want 2 girls, 2 boys or one of each :D or arent you bothered
xx

im not botheredd :D!
im loving Kyla&Kayla for girl twinnies
& Tyler&Taylor for boy twinnies
<3 x

Awww bless :) i havent even got a name for my boy yet :haha: never mind thinking of 2 names and then middle names :haha: xx

:rofl: im a keen bean! im off for a shower, i cbaa to lump this bump about but its only little, suck it in, deal with it laterr :haha:

omg congrats lol i wayyyyyyyy know how you feel lol i cant wait to find out what you are having it gets alot easier to get more and more excited about trust me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->