S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

yeh about 20 weeks, but not constant big kicks until about 24 weeks tbh :)
:happydance: im so glad u told her! I bet that feels like such a weight off your shoulders! Could u get ur mum to come along and tell her? Mite make it a bit easier on you, my mum told everyone for me so i was lucky in that way. im sure they'll be fine with it, i thougt my nana was gonna have a total freak out but shes been the most supportive one :) good luck hun xx

My mom says that I have to tell everyone myself so we'll see how that goes but she's quite excited so I'm sure she'll end up telling everyone herself :dohh:

I think the only person I told personally was my mom..
After that she helped me tell my dad.. who told my grandma and my uncle who spread it to the rest of the family..

It made it alot easier for sure!
And yeah your mom will probably end up telling people.. They get to excited :haha:

haha my mum was very standoff-ish about the whole situation but funnily enough the whole family knew within about a 2 week window of me finding out. and i didn't tell them. ;)

yep, my mum told everyone too! including my dad and brothers. thank god ;) xx

I told my mom and my aunt. She told my grandparents while another one of my aunts was there, so they told their spouse and he told my cousins and so on and so forth. Apparently news spreads like wildfire in my family. haha
Although, I did help tell my little brothers, which was adorable because they're 10 and 8. The 8 year old, George, got all flustered because he "doesn't know how to be an uncle!" and asked if his brother could just be the uncle. We told him "You don't really have to do anything." and wanna know his reaction? "Yes I do! I need to grow a mustache!" :rofl: Kids! You just gotta love 'em!

hey girls yu all okay =]

im officially single now :(

going to be tough but i need to try and not text or phone him..
ohwell my 20 week scan on thursday! see if im team pink or bluee wooo :D xx

hey girls yu all okay =]

thats the hard bit, right? im so angry at FOB but i havent to try contact him, cos my dads under the thinking that if he doesnt know whats going on with me he'll get intrigued and try to contact then i can go into my big full wollap rant! :lol:

Im sorry though :hugs: you know were all here for you :) xx

and awesome!! At least you have something to focus on :)

Yeahh my mum told EVERYONE. when i first found out i found out with her, so i rang FOB and told him, i told her i didnt want ANYONE else knowing yet. But she couldnt stop herself, she told her friends and my dad :dohh: then a week later and my aunties and uncles know... i was 12 weeks before my nanna knew. But 12 weeks and EVERYONE knew, she hadnt left a single person out! :dohh: silly mums lol. xx

hey girls yu all okay =]

im good thanks, how are you? :)
i know this sounds heartless but i'm happy for you, ive read all the shit hes put you through and i honestly think you'll be a million times better off this way :hugs:
bet you're so excited for the scan !!!! i'm pretty excited to find out what you're having :blush:
xxx

hey girls yu all okay =]

thats the hard bit, right? im so angry at FOB but i havent to try contact him, cos my dads under the thinking that if he doesnt know whats going on with me he'll get intrigued and try to contact then i can go into my big full wollap rant! :lol:

Im sorry though :hugs: you know were all here for you :) xx

Yerr! the whole trying not to contact him things the worst for me! lol :\ exspecially when i sit there thinkin i wunderin what hes up tooo, but obviously hes going to be thinking the samee
and thankz huni <3 x

hey girls yu all okay =]

im good thanks, how are you? :)
i know this sounds heartless but i'm happy for you, ive read all the shit hes put you through and i honestly think you'll be a million times better off this way :hugs:
bet you're so excited for the scan !!!! i'm pretty excited to find out what you're having :blush:
xxx

Im feeling okay now was feeling hurt butt im okay :)
hahahah :D i no i cant waitt!
+ dont worry everybodys pritty glad ive done it noww x

I'm glad you're feeling okay about everything :hugs:
I'm sure you and you're LO are better off without him.
You must be so excited about finding out the sex! :happydance: Any guesses on what you think you're having??

hey girls yu all okay =]

My daughters dad (she is due in april XD) left to move to florida and the next text i get from him was saying that the woman he is with (long story. Adam is married. they were going through a divorce when we got together. then he broke up with me when i was three months pregnant and went back with her) Anyway they moved to florida and they texted telling me that autumn is pregnant!! And not only was she pregnant, she was 5 and 1/2 weeks! So she got pregnant only a few weeks after and i broke up! I was so mad. So I finally told adam that Im not going to text him anymore till peyton is born and thats just so he knows when child support starts. And I havent texted him since I told him that! My life is so much less stressful without him!

So I just have to say you are strong if you can pull it off! You really are! Cant wait to see what team your on!!

i dont know what to say to that :hugs: men are cruel, really cruel. im glad youve get your head up girl and i wish you all the best :flower:

i wish FOB and his friends could be more grown up about things :wacko: they're 20-something (and not nearer the 20) and yet act about 10 years old!! His friend (who i have deleted now, i forgot he was on there) has commented on a status i posted about me thinking open relationships are aload of rubbish basically trying to call me a liar and all this rubbish, but in his own weird little way (hes strange...) i wish i hadnt gone through my emails deleting them because i'd have never noticed he posted that as it was well over a week ago now. I just wish that him and his friends would grow the hell up and start acting their age. Dont they realise that i have alot of other things to worry about without them sticking their big ores in trying to give me shit. Its their friend whose left me and his son, so shouldnt they be a bit concerned about him doing that, a man doesnt do that, only a coward does :growlmad: it just pisses me off. Sorry for rant, it probably doesnt seem a big deal to anyone and its not particularly, i just wish they would leave me alone, and them get on with their lives and me with mine and leave it at that!!! xxx

I would be upset too! They need to mind their own business. You have more to concentrate on and worry about then their immature remarks. Just another way of showing that guys never really do grow up :dohh:

I'm glad you're feeling okay about everything :hugs:
I'm sure you and you're LO are better off without him.
You must be so excited about finding out the sex! :happydance: Any guesses on what you think you're having??

Omg im soo mixed! i really dont know but i actully dont mind what im having, i just want to knowww!!!! and i want a bump to atleast form lmao .. whens ur scan booked for? xx

Oh love, I feel the same way. You'd think at 20-something they'd be mature enough to handle things like this, but they get scared and run with their tail between their legs. The worst is when the man is a "passive-aggressive" fighter.
My FOB and I were fighting about the baby, again, and I said "I'm done fighting with you about this!" He tried to convince me we weren't fighting, we were having a discussion and I just happened to be yelling. He said "a fight is when there is anger involved." So I said, "Well, I'm angry! So is it a fight now?!" and he had to be a smart-ass and say "No, it's you over-reacting to my thoughts and opinions." So I showed him MY thoughts and opinions for the next 2 weeks. haha I'm pretty spiteful.

hey girls yu all okay =]

My daughters dad (she is due in april XD) left to move to florida and the next text i get from him was saying that the woman he is with (long story. Adam is married. they were going through a divorce when we got together. then he broke up with me when i was three months pregnant and went back with her) Anyway they moved to florida and they texted telling me that autumn is pregnant!! And not only was she pregnant, she was 5 and 1/2 weeks! So she got pregnant only a few weeks after and i broke up! I was so mad. So I finally told adam that Im not going to text him anymore till peyton is born and thats just so he knows when child support starts. And I havent texted him since I told him that! My life is so much less stressful without him!

So I just have to say you are strong if you can pull it off! You really are! Cant wait to see what team your on!!

Thankz hun, and im glad how strong you've kept! omg hes a wanker and doesnt even deserve one picture of YOUR beautiful princess

.. he texted today and i couldnt RESIST! but to text back.. his mom obv told him how serious i was about not being with him, she must of mention i dont think i want him at the scan.. so he really must of got the picture..
he said he loves me, and he hopes im okay and can he come thursday.. how can he tell me he loves me after this shit hes put me thru.. so thursday ive told him to get to mine early. il text him wednesday night sayin if ur not here im going without u.. so im just going to act so happy on thursday when he gets here and seem completly fine! :D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->