S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

right so anyone wanna be my text buddy? i asked for one a few weeks ago and got a response via message that i never noticed until last night, text the girl a few times but just noticed on her siggy she got some1 else as her text buddy so dunno where that leaves me :shrug: so anyone wanna be it so i have someone to tell my birth updates when he comes :) xx

I would be your text buddy but I live in the US. Is it possible to text internationally?

i dont know, is it? i know if you get a special sim here you can text (well at least call, not sure about texts) every other country for dirt cheaaaaaaap! but i dunno if that helps lol x

i do,
im ellie croot.
and my picture is just me with my face to the side
i look way pale cos of the flash on my camera
and i got pigtails?
i dunno how many croots there is on facebook, not many! lol
:)
x

Awe well speaking of text buddies, I want one :[ lol Am i special enough to have one? I live in the U.S too...

Im not no were near a far as u but i would love to know how u get on with having you son and hopefully text you in sept with the same kinda thing lol if all is well with me:) what network are u?

im on 3 hun :)
your in the UK tho right?
i added the first Stephanie Stassi on there, hope it was you!! xx

Awe well speaking of text buddies, I want one :[ lol Am i special enough to have one? I live in the U.S too...

Aw, I'd be your text buddy! Although I'm not quite as far along as you. But I guess that eliminates the problem of both have our LOs at the same time! :thumbup:

its better if ones due quite a way off the other, that way there'll be no same dates :)x

I friend requested you on fb. haha I was curious to see if I could find you on there.

Aw, I'd be your text buddy! Although I'm not quite as far along as you. But I guess that eliminates the problem of both have our LOs at the same time! :thumbup:

Yeah I would prefer someone not at the same time! Just so I can see how their pregnancy is going and they can know how it is after!
Im Andrea Sabin:winkwink:
PM me for #

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"