S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i wish FOB and his friends could be more grown up about things :wacko: they're 20-something (and not nearer the 20) and yet act about 10 years old!! His friend (who i have deleted now, i forgot he was on there) has commented on a status i posted about me thinking open relationships are aload of rubbish basically trying to call me a liar and all this rubbish, but in his own weird little way (hes strange...) i wish i hadnt gone through my emails deleting them because i'd have never noticed he posted that as it was well over a week ago now. I just wish that him and his friends would grow the hell up and start acting their age. Dont they realise that i have alot of other things to worry about without them sticking their big ores in trying to give me shit. Its their friend whose left me and his son, so shouldnt they be a bit concerned about him doing that, a man doesnt do that, only a coward does :growlmad: it just pisses me off. Sorry for rant, it probably doesnt seem a big deal to anyone and its not particularly, i just wish they would leave me alone, and them get on with their lives and me with mine and leave it at that!!! xxx

His mate needs to butt outtt!!!!
i really dont know alot about ur situation, message me yur name anyway ill add yu on facebook if thats okay?xx

I hate men.
I was out and I was looking at some baby clothes
I HATE all the ones that have anything to do with dads on them!
maybe I'm just bitter...

I think you have every right to be "bitter." Here's a story to cheer you up! (or maybe it won't, but it made me laugh haha)
So I fell asleep right after signing off my computer and I had previously been on here. I had this very vivid dream that all of us got together and had a picnic/reunion somewhere very warm and very green. All of us had our LOs there, even those of us that are still pregnant! And all the babys that were still "in womb" wore a bracelet saying how long until they were due. hahaha it was the strangest thing! But there was a big sign in the parking lot that said "GIRLS ONLY" (like the signs you would put on your clubhouse as a kid) So no men were allowed.
But, the downfall of this pretty cool dream? There was so much food and what not there, that when I woke up (10 mins ago) I CRAVE pasta salad! I don't even like pasta salad! :shrug:
Just thought I'd share that, as it's fresh in my mind and I thought it was kinda cute. :)

I think you have every right to be "bitter." Here's a story to cheer you up! (or maybe it won't, but it made me laugh haha)
So I fell asleep right after signing off my computer and I had previously been on here. I had this very vivid dream that all of us got together and had a picnic/reunion somewhere very warm and very green. All of us had our LOs there, even those of us that are still pregnant! And all the babys that were still "in womb" wore a bracelet saying how long until they were due. hahaha it was the strangest thing! But there was a big sign in the parking lot that said "GIRLS ONLY" (like the signs you would put on your clubhouse as a kid) So no men were allowed.
But, the downfall of this pretty cool dream? There was so much food and what not there, that when I woke up (10 mins ago) I CRAVE pasta salad! I don't even like pasta salad! :shrug:
Just thought I'd share that, as it's fresh in my mind and I thought it was kinda cute. :)
Lol quite an interesting dream! :haha:

haha yeah, although since the weather here is horrid, I was rather enjoying warmth!
Turns out, my head was kinda falling off the couch (because that's where I crashed) and the heater was on. So I think it just got carried over into my dream.

Haha lmao, how random! funny tho

nice dream!!!!!!!!!!
So the FOB has decided nows the correct time to send me a facebook message :/
i just dont know what to do, whether to reply or not to reply :shrug:
i keep writing stuff, then changing it... its like ive been wanting to vent for sooo long and now have the chance but dont know what to put :wacko:
and ok ill message you :) xx

and dont worry preggo eggo, i got a top that says "daddys little hero" ITS GOING IN THE BIN! lol

shall i? :shrug:
i dont know if its best to or not, i keep milling over what to put, i have a big rant then think no that makes me sound psycho, then i write a closed off one an think fuck off look what hes getting away with and delete it.. I cant win! lol.

hey girls yu all okay =]

im officially single now :(

going to be tough but i need to try and not text or phone him..
ohwell my 20 week scan on thursday! see if im team pink or bluee wooo :D xx

My daughters dad (she is due in april XD) left to move to florida and the next text i get from him was saying that the woman he is with (long story. Adam is married. they were going through a divorce when we got together. then he broke up with me when i was three months pregnant and went back with her) Anyway they moved to florida and they texted telling me that autumn is pregnant!! And not only was she pregnant, she was 5 and 1/2 weeks! So she got pregnant only a few weeks after and i broke up! I was so mad. So I finally told adam that Im not going to text him anymore till peyton is born and thats just so he knows when child support starts. And I havent texted him since I told him that! My life is so much less stressful without him!

So I just have to say you are strong if you can pull it off! You really are! Cant wait to see what team your on!!

Thankz hun, and im glad how strong you've kept! omg hes a wanker and doesnt even deserve one picture of YOUR beautiful princess

.. he texted today and i couldnt RESIST! but to text back.. his mom obv told him how serious i was about not being with him, she must of mention i dont think i want him at the scan.. so he really must of got the picture..
he said he loves me, and he hopes im okay and can he come thursday.. how can he tell me he loves me after this shit hes put me thru.. so thursday ive told him to get to mine early. il text him wednesday night sayin if ur not here im going without u.. so im just going to act so happy on thursday when he gets here and seem completly fine! :D!

Thats exactly what you do em;] show him your strong without him. Adam did make it to Peytons ultrasound(btw, thank your for that:] she is MY princess lol). Guys are such...a-holes. lol The day we first got to hear her heartbeat, he wasnt even gunna go! My mom bought him food so then he decided to go! Then he told me later that Autumn was acting like her old self again and he might break up with her because he loves me. I told him I wouldnt take him back even if he does want me! Screw that! I got the better life without him and with my princess! So screw you ex! Your better without him. Oh! and dont forget to tell us all what team your on thursday:] looking forward to hearing it!!

i responded to FOB and just told him how im over it, and want my picture and keys back, the rest hes welcome to, how i want him to stay out of my life and tell his mother and friends to stop intervening and how were better off without him. Also explained to him why he'd got on my tail so much bc he doesnt seem to understand :dohh: but i didnt get furious, didnt swear, just kept calm and tbh i feel sooooooooo much better about things now:thumbup: been in quite a chirpy mood today, really chatty :lol:

Cant wait to hear the gender too keep us informed!!

My daughters dad (she is due in april XD) left to move to florida and the next text i get from him was saying that the woman he is with (long story. Adam is married. they were going through a divorce when we got together. then he broke up with me when i was three months pregnant and went back with her) Anyway they moved to florida and they texted telling me that autumn is pregnant!! And not only was she pregnant, she was 5 and 1/2 weeks! So she got pregnant only a few weeks after and i broke up! I was so mad. So I finally told adam that Im not going to text him anymore till peyton is born and thats just so he knows when child support starts. And I havent texted him since I told him that! My life is so much less stressful without him!
my life is much less stressful too :thumbup: it really is a weight off your shoulders isnt it?? :D
does his wife know about you? if not i suggest you tell her ;) just to stir things up for him. lol. cruel but he sounds like an utter tosser so deserves it.

I hate men.
maybe I'm just bitter...
haha ME TOO! FOB got a top saying "good looking like my daddy" when we were still together, its 9-12 months though (hes a fool and just bought it for the slogan didnt even look at the size) so when hes finally in it i might just be really immature and write NOT at the top of it and then put him in it on a day hes seeing FOB ;D haha

I had this very vivid dream that all of us got together and had a picnic/reunion somewhere very warm and very green. All of us had our LOs there, even those of us that are still pregnant! And all the babys that were still "in womb" wore a bracelet saying how long until they were due. hahaha it was the strangest thing! But there was a big sign in the parking lot that said "GIRLS ONLY" (like the signs you would put on your clubhouse as a kid) So no men were allowed.
awww! thatd be so cool !! hahah. i wish we all lived closer sometimes :(

its like ive been wanting to vent for sooo long and now have the chance but dont know what to put :wacko:
i was the same!! FOB is shit with texting, if he gets a text he doesnt like he just wont reply so its pointless even trying to be angry over text. but when i finally spoke to him on msn or over the phone for the first few times since we broke up i forgot everything i wanted to say!!! there was just a load of awkward silences :growlmad:

--

im so upset :cry: its completely my fault but im still gutted.. today i FINALLY got round to buying some bigger clothes with my xmas money cos i have basically none that still fit.. and i went into starbucks after i bought them and SOMEHOW (i dont know how i didnt notice :dohh:) left the bag in there. i went back in after like 5 mins when i realised and it was gone, and they said nothing had been handed in but took my name and number in case it 'turns up'. there was £93 of stuff there. :cry: i know it wont 'turn up' so i went back to the shop and bought everything again :dohh: xx

hey girls yu all okay =]

im officially single now :(

going to be tough but i need to try and not text or phone him..
ohwell my 20 week scan on thursday! see if im team pink or bluee wooo :D xx

So I just have to say you are strong if you can pull it off! You really are! Cant wait to see what team your on!!

Thankz hun, and im glad how strong you've kept! omg hes a wanker and doesnt even deserve one picture of YOUR beautiful princess

.. he texted today and i couldnt RESIST! but to text back.. his mom obv told him how serious i was about not being with him, she must of mention i dont think i want him at the scan.. so he really must of got the picture..
he said he loves me, and he hopes im okay and can he come thursday.. how can he tell me he loves me after this shit hes put me thru.. so thursday ive told him to get to mine early. il text him wednesday night sayin if ur not here im going without u.. so im just going to act so happy on thursday when he gets here and seem completly fine! :D!

Thats exactly what you do em;] show him your strong without him. Adam did make it to Peytons ultrasound(btw, thank your for that:] she is MY princess lol). Guys are such...a-holes. lol The day we first got to hear her heartbeat, he wasnt even gunna go! My mom bought him food so then he decided to go! Then he told me later that Autumn was acting like her old self again and he might break up with her because he loves me. I told him I wouldnt take him back even if he does want me! Screw that! I got the better life without him and with my princess! So screw you ex! Your better without him. Oh! and dont forget to tell us all what team your on thursday:] looking forward to hearing it!!

what an arsehole- i bet she doesnt know hes coming to you saying that, imagine how horrible it'd feel to be in her position if she finds out :nope: men just make me sick...

But hey- women can be horrible too! Look at that poor Irish politician, his wife of 40 years whose 59 years old having an affair with a 19 year old :o

Oh that's terrible! I left my debit card in a bakery once, right after I had taken out my CD from the bank and deposited a 2.5k check (it was my college money) Luckly some nice old man ran out and gave it to me!

Did the store clerks find it strange that you were buying all the same stuff again?

But hey- women can be horrible too! Look at that poor Irish politician, his wife of 40 years whose 59 years old having an affair with a 19 year old :o

Eww. I'm all for freedom of love and shit, but that's a year younger than my grandmother and a few years younger than my FOB. All I can picture is my grandmother and FOB knocking boots. :sick:

my life is much less stressful too :thumbup: it really is a weight off your shoulders isnt it?? :D
does his wife know about you? if not i suggest you tell her ;) just to stir things up for him. lol. cruel but he sounds like an utter tosser so deserves it.

I hate men.
maybe I'm just bitter...
haha ME TOO! FOB got a top saying "good looking like my daddy" when we were still together, its 9-12 months though (hes a fool and just bought it for the slogan didnt even look at the size) so when hes finally in it i might just be really immature and write NOT at the top of it and then put him in it on a day hes seeing FOB ;D haha

I had this very vivid dream that all of us got together and had a picnic/reunion somewhere very warm and very green. All of us had our LOs there, even those of us that are still pregnant! And all the babys that were still "in womb" wore a bracelet saying how long until they were due. hahaha it was the strangest thing! But there was a big sign in the parking lot that said "GIRLS ONLY" (like the signs you would put on your clubhouse as a kid) So no men were allowed.

its like ive been wanting to vent for sooo long and now have the chance but dont know what to put :wacko:
i was the same!! FOB is shit with texting, if he gets a text he doesnt like he just wont reply so its pointless even trying to be angry over text. but when i finally spoke to him on msn or over the phone for the first few times since we broke up i forgot everything i wanted to say!!! there was just a load of awkward silences :growlmad:

--

im so upset :cry: its completely my fault but im still gutted.. today i FINALLY got round to buying some bigger clothes with my xmas money cos i have basically none that still fit.. and i went into starbucks after i bought them and SOMEHOW (i dont know how i didnt notice :dohh:) left the bag in there. i went back in after like 5 mins when i realised and it was gone, and they said nothing had been handed in but took my name and number in case it 'turns up'. there was £93 of stuff there. :cry: i know it wont 'turn up' so i went back to the shop and bought everything again :dohh: xx

oh my days!! I wouldve been so devastated :cry: its awful how people take stuff too, ive never personally had it happen luckily my stuffs always been there when ive gone back but ive done that a few times, so annoying! :growlmad:
xx

awe, I haven't seen FOB in months, but I wanted to yell at him for soo long, then when I did see him, I just couldn't think of anything to say, now I wish I punched him in the face or something..

--

[/QUOTE]

wow that sucks, I'd be so sad!:hugs:

Oh that's terrible! I left my debit card in a bakery once, right after I had taken out my CD from the bank and deposited a 2.5k check (it was my college money) Luckly some nice old man ran out and gave it to me!

Did the store clerks find it strange that you were buying all the same stuff again?

thats nice of him! restores your faith in humanity ey! :D
haha no, i went to the upstairs till instead cos theyd have been like what the hell.... :dohh: xx

I hate men.
maybe I'm just bitter...

--

lol oh yeah she knows. she knows from the moment we go together. lol she is the one that messaged me saying she was pregnant. i think she just did it to make me mad. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->