S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

LOL! so FOB has just tried making HIM out to be the one whose ended it.... I dont care. I just deleted him, i just feel sorry for my son that his dads just not worth the time =( =(
Hes just also told me to fuck off and changed his looking for on fb too a relationship.
HAHA good luck with that- seen as at 28 years of age i was the FIRST girlfriend he'd had im not sure he'll be finding one anytime soon. Fucking cock!!!!!!!!!!!

i think he has problems, im certain he does. he's dyslexic but that doesnt make him mentally disabled, i think he must have autism or some shit, hes always been immature and ive always been mature, thats why it worked for the first few months. Then after about half a year i found out about the little man, so thats when my hormones kicked in and it all changed (sorry im ranting i just like to get my issues out lol) he knew it wasnt me, he knew it was the hormones, and he took some batterings from me, i kept splitting and then saying noo i love you an crying! i just didnt know where my head was at, then we both moved back to my home city so i could be near my family and it all went down hill from there...

im not bothered for my sake, im angry for my sons sake. Thats how it goes now, the child comes first! lol. xx

hey girls yu all okay =]

im officially single now :(

going to be tough but i need to try and not text or phone him..
ohwell my 20 week scan on thursday! see if im team pink or bluee wooo :D xx

My daughters dad (she is due in april XD) left to move to florida and the next text i get from him was saying that the woman he is with (long story. Adam is married. they were going through a divorce when we got together. then he broke up with me when i was three months pregnant and went back with her) Anyway they moved to florida and they texted telling me that autumn is pregnant!! And not only was she pregnant, she was 5 and 1/2 weeks! So she got pregnant only a few weeks after and i broke up! I was so mad. So I finally told adam that Im not going to text him anymore till peyton is born and thats just so he knows when child support starts. And I havent texted him since I told him that! My life is so much less stressful without him!

So I just have to say you are strong if you can pull it off! You really are! Cant wait to see what team your on!!

Thankz hun, and im glad how strong you've kept! omg hes a wanker and doesnt even deserve one picture of YOUR beautiful princess

.. he texted today and i couldnt RESIST! but to text back.. his mom obv told him how serious i was about not being with him, she must of mention i dont think i want him at the scan.. so he really must of got the picture..
he said he loves me, and he hopes im okay and can he come thursday.. how can he tell me he loves me after this shit hes put me thru.. so thursday ive told him to get to mine early. il text him wednesday night sayin if ur not here im going without u.. so im just going to act so happy on thursday when he gets here and seem completly fine! :D!

Thats exactly what you do em;] show him your strong without him. Adam did make it to Peytons ultrasound(btw, thank your for that:] she is MY princess lol). Guys are such...a-holes. lol The day we first got to hear her heartbeat, he wasnt even gunna go! My mom bought him food so then he decided to go! Then he told me later that Autumn was acting like her old self again and he might break up with her because he loves me. I told him I wouldnt take him back even if he does want me! Screw that! I got the better life without him and with my princess! So screw you ex! Your better without him. Oh! and dont forget to tell us all what team your on thursday:] looking forward to hearing it!!

I will dont worrry
i gotta feeling its a girl :D
but im sooo excited i cannott waitttttttttttttttttttt :D ..
HOW SHALLOW CAN HE BEE!! only came becus ur mom brought him food WTF grrrrrrr gets me angry how men go on
i hate them
i HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE mennnnnn .. get me soo angry!! xx

i do,
im ellie croot.
and my picture is just me with my face to the side
i look way pale cos of the flash on my camera
and i got pigtails?
i dunno how many croots there is on facebook, not many! lol
:)
x

theres three
.. but im confused !

you add mee?
emma louise braham
i usually come up at the first one x

i feel so ANGRY AT MEN TOOOO! lol.
No, i mean im completely over it, done. Ive got my answers now, i realise how much of a cock he is, bham done. I feel alot better knowing that now im sooo much better off!! And he doesnt deserve my son, so its cool.
Its his loss, he loses 2 people, he loses his son and he loses me. I dont lose anything, apart from someone who cant look after himself, let alone a family!

And ok ill add you now :) xx

so when our babies aren't babies anymore, and are like our age, and ask questions about where their daddy is (or why you guys broke up if FOB is having something to do with the baby) then what are you going to say? I had a thread about what you'll tell them when growing up (i.e 4, 5) but what about when they understand the world, will you tell them straight out?

I was just chilling on the toilet after i was finished (as you do hahahaha) and thinking about that conversation... I can imagine telling him what his dad did, and him probably getting really pissed at it. The way im pissed now, for Caleb. Im probably wrong, he might never ask, but i can just picture it..
Anyway, anyone? x

I was thinking about that today actually. I think I'll do what my mom did with me, for the first 10 years or so she just said "We didn't really get along." or "We just realized we wanted two different things out of life." Then as I was 11 or 12 years old, she finally explained why they didn't get along. I was going through that "everything's my fault" stage, so that's why she picked then to explain it.

yeah i was in that stage from pretty early on tbh, i never understood bc my parents were great friends, but they just couldnt be together, and instead she had this horrible boyfriend =(
anyway, so i blamed myself all along, and only ever got "because it didnt work out"
still to this day got no idea, i gather it was just bc they were young and having a babies stressful blah blah...

I personally loved preggo eggos idea on the last thread of "because i wanted you all for myself" for when theyre young and then telling them as they get older. :) xx

Hospital bag..

Right :)
when did yu start getting the little bits for your bags sorted?

have any of you got one bag for yourself + another for LO andd...

what do you need to take..
* Toiletries..
* Pack of pants
*sanitry towels
* clean clothes
* pjs
* dressing gown ect..

LO..

* nappys
* clothes

i really am unsure on what you have to make sure you have...

helpp pleaseee :D thought id ask you girlies cus ur all soo further gone than me :p x

Hospital bag..

Right :)
when did yu start getting the little bits for your bags sorted?

have any of you got one bag for yourself + another for LO andd...

what do you need to take..
* Toiletries..
* Pack of pants
*sanitry towels
* clean clothes
* pjs
* dressing gown ect..

LO..

* nappys
* clothes

i really am unsure on what you have to make sure you have...

helpp pleaseee :D thought id ask you girlies cus ur all soo further gone than me :p x

iv not packed mine yet but i will do once my yummy mummy bag gets delivered!!! (yay!! :happydance:)
dont know if youve seen but theres a really good thread on 3rd tri where they tell you everything you could possibly need! :thumbup: its a sticky so should be easy to find.
also i dnt know if its what u meant but you need maternity pads rather than normal sanitary towels, also they suggest dark pjs and dark towels (hospital ones can be nasty and rough) in case you bleed through. also a carseat, idk if youd be leaving the hospital by car but i know that if you are, in the UK they dont let you go unless you have one.
a few people said bring a pillow cos hospital ones can be shit. slippers/socks cos hospitals get cold at night.
camera with batteries/charger, snacks, change for the vending machines and what not.
ummmm. bibs, breast pump (if youre breastfeeding), or formula and bottles and stuff if not. baby wipes, cream, changing mat? for LO, hat, scratch mitts, a lot of vests/babygro type things like 3 or 4 maybe cos they get sick a lot lol. also idk what clothes you've got, sizes and stuff, but im gonna pack a couple of newborn and a couple of 0-3 cos idk how big he'll be!
this is just off the top of my head, but go have a look at that thread if you're stuck! :D xx

I just packed mine last week.
I packed 13 diapers, an outfit for LO, mittens,socks and hat as well
for me pack of pads, underwear, toothpaste/brush, shampoo, socks, slippers, toilet paper( I heard they have cheap toilet paper at the hospital and I want the soft stuff) pjs ,also my make up bag will go in there when the time is right:) hmm i think thats all

Oh my gosh! Preggo, I just looked at your ticker and saw 17 days! Woah! haha I knew you were due shortly, but I didn't realize how close it really is!

not 2 bad then lmao
think i want to get little bits together for it all?
can you take ur hairdyeerr?x

Labour Bag

•Your maternity notes (most important, especially if you have had any complications in your pregnancy) and birth plan if you have one.
•Clothes – An old T-Shirt or nightdress, one you don’t mind getting ruined, some socks – You can get cold in labour, I got cramp it was so cold in my delivery room.
•TENS machine if you are using one.
•Books or magazines in case things take a long time.
•Snacks and drinks, if you are allowed to eat during labour, or need to sneak something in desperation. You will also need food for your birth partner, as you can guarantee that the hospital café won’t be open when you need it.
•One set of clothes for the baby, maybe a vest and sleepsuit. Also a nappy if you have to provide them.
•Cheap or disposable camera, film if necessary.
•Any prescription drugs which you take.
•You may also wish to take your personal stereo, massage oils or anything else which you may feel will help you get through, maybe a picture of someone special or a water spray.

Hospital Bag

•2 front opening nightdresses (PJs are agony if you have stitches!), dressing gown and slippers, nursing bra, breastpads and nipple cream.
•Some day clothes for going home in, and to wear during the day if you are kept in for a few days.
•Old, cheap or disposable pants and maternity/sanitary Towels. Proper maternity towels are usually a little softer if you have had stitches.
•Toilet bag with anything you would normally take for a couple of days away – toothbrush and toothpaste, face flannel, soap, shower gel, moisturiser etc. Maybe some make-up too, if your local newspaper visits the hospital to photograph babies for its new arrivals page!
•Towels.
•For the baby take a pack of newborn nappies, 2 or 3 sleepsuits, 2 or 3 vests and some warm clothes or a sunhat for going home in as appropriate, scratch mitts, muslin cloths, feeding equipment if required, nappy cream, baby bath, nappy sacks and cotton wool.
•Remember to take lots of change for the phone – you won’t be allowed to use your mobile phone in the hospital.
Finally you will need a car seat if you are taking the baby home in a car; most hospitals will not let you leave until they have seen a baby car seat.

This is off a website.. but i just looked at a few printed them out and then re-wrote another list what i wanted off them and what extra things i could think of .. i have like 2 bags for baby cause my yummy mummy bag doesnt fit all babys stuff in but there 2 small bags for baby with pack nappies in and all cleaning stuff for him.. then another bag with clean clothes in.. and my bag is just a big bag what iv seperated stuff out with plastic bags like labour clothes, clean clothes, tolietries, makeup, towels, dressing gown etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->