S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

LMAO, it was the FOB's 18th yesterday and I've only just realised. He came to get Harry on his 18th, bless him and I didn't even remember. The bad thing is, I should have because his birthday is the day before Harry's "official" Birthday as in his due date, lol dearie me. I'll have to mention it to him today and say that I thought I'd missed something yesterday, lol.

i don't come on for the weekend and theres lotsa talkiesss :)
who missed me? ;) lmaoo <3
xx

i'm joining the single mummies :)

left OH today as have a LO on the way, don't need a 27 to mother either :)

i'm 18- 19 on sat :)

due around 10th july :)

this is my 1st

and other than college and living on my own, i don't have much going on atmo, esp as can't really drink or stay out too late (damn tiredness )
x

this is my 1st

and other than college and living on my own, i don't have much going on atmo, esp as can't really drink or stay out too late (damn tiredness )
x

welcome:happydance:

i don't come on for the weekend and theres lotsa talkiesss :)
who missed me? ;) lmaoo <3
xx

I missed you babe, I was like, where has Miss Smelly gone :shrug::haha:

this is my 1st

x

Welcome to the group, I tink you will fit in well :p

Just updated the list of us STM's again :thumbup:

:dust: Welcome all new members! :dust:

PreggoEggo - Those favours look like they've been professionally done! Good job girl! :thumbup:

Anyone got any advice for KILLER backache? :(

Went to the delivery suite on Saturday night as they thought I was going
into prem labour! Turns out my little bubba is back to back and I've got a
virus - 3 hours of being in hospital worried for nothing! Lol.

Naughty little madam! :haha:

On the other hand - >> 99 << Days to go!! :happydance:

xXx

I've only just noticed this!

:happydance:

Im Laura.
Im 18
Ive got a little girl whos 6 and a half months, Called Maisie Leigh :)
I left oh early september. Had been with him for 3 and a half years, but since having Maisie alot changed and i just grew apart from him.

Hi girls :wave:

God Sophie, I'm so glad that the little madam wasn't coming early, bloody hell. 99 more days to stay put Summer-Brooke, pleez!! :hugs:

Hi Laura :wave:, Maisie is beautiful!

Just updated the list of us STM's again :thumbup:

:dust: Welcome all new members! :dust:

PreggoEggo - Those favours look like they've been professionally done! Good job girl! :thumbup:

Anyone got any advice for KILLER backache? :(

Went to the delivery suite on Saturday night as they thought I was going
into prem labour! Turns out my little bubba is back to back and I've got a
virus - 3 hours of being in hospital worried for nothing! Lol.

Naughty little madam! :haha:

On the other hand - >> 99 << Days to go!! :happydance:

xXx

Thank god he wasn't coming early!
lol I don't know what to do about backache when ever my back hurts I just take a nap lol.

I've only just noticed this!

:happydance:

Im Laura.
Im 18
Ive got a little girl whos 6 and a half months, Called Maisie Leigh :)
I left oh early september. Had been with him for 3 and a half years, but since having Maisie alot changed and i just grew apart from him.

Hi girls :wave:

your little one is so cute

this weekend I've been looking for a change table I can afford its 35
BUT it doesnt match my crib cause my crib is dark wood, it matches my dresser and babys dresser
should I get it? or keep looking for one that matchs?

Attachments

• changetable.jpg
    changetable.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 6
Hi anyone lately whos joined :) :wave: :hugs:

Just need some advice .. as i said at the start im not completely single.. as i dont see my boyfriend much and were always on and off.. since iv been pregnant iv just feelt feelings i dont want to be with him cause i just dont feel that way about him anymore weve always been close mates tbh but i know he really cares about me and loves me.. what can i do :( i dont want to hurt him and just end it but i cant stay with a guy who i just dont feel in love with.. anyone would just say 'just end it youll be ok on your own' but its not worrying me being alone with a baby i would be a single mum anyways cause he wouldnt come everyday wel i wouldnt want him too tbh. The worst thing about it all is i think i jumped to getting back with him again as we finished in like december.. and i had a new boyfriend in feburary and honestly i fel for him and there was the whole deal about 'not knowing who the FOB is' but my midwife told me whos it would more likly be.. and then when i was honest with this guy i got with in feb he ended it with me and got violent :( but we ended in like june/july and he got another girlfriend in like 2 weeks :cry: started calling me a slag and all that.. but i didnt just get back with the one im with now for the sake of it but i duno i think we both know were close and thought why not..(that now sounds bad lol) another thing hes only just told his mum that im pregnant.. and shes being all supportive etc but i wish now i never told him to tell her cause shes going to want to be involved and everything and she will proberley be pissed off if i finish it even though its obviously my choice etc .. but shes already saying baby will come stay at hers on weekends and all that :wacko: im just like erm...NO if anything he can stop at mine.

Sorry for the rant girls :( i just know you will understand and somehow give me some advice the worst thing is i keep dreaming about my ex and it just makes me think why does it happen it must mean something :shrug:
xXx

this weekend I've been looking for a change table I can afford its 35
BUT it doesnt match my crib cause my crib is dark wood, it matches my dresser and babys dresser
should I get it? or keep looking for one that matchs?

It dont matter if they dont match i spose it depends how fussy you are lol .. id prob keep looking something is bound to come up but then again if you like it get it .. if the colour is a big deal get some dark wood varnish or paint stuff and give it a paint :haha: xx

ya, I think I might just get it. it doesn't REALLY matter if they match. lol

and
*hugs* I dont have any advice becyboo. lol.

Hi anyone lately whos joined :) :wave: :hugs:

Just need some advice .. as i said at the start im not completely single.. as i dont see my boyfriend much and were always on and off.. since iv been pregnant iv just feelt feelings i dont want to be with him cause i just dont feel that way about him anymore weve always been close mates tbh but i know he really cares about me and loves me.. what can i do :( i dont want to hurt him and just end it but i cant stay with a guy who i just dont feel in love with.. anyone would just say 'just end it youll be ok on your own' but its not worrying me being alone with a baby i would be a single mum anyways cause he wouldnt come everyday wel i wouldnt want him too tbh. The worst thing about it all is i think i jumped to getting back with him again as we finished in like december.. and i had a new boyfriend in feburary and honestly i fel for him and there was the whole deal about 'not knowing who the FOB is' but my midwife told me whos it would more likly be.. and then when i was honest with this guy i got with in feb he ended it with me and got violent :( but we ended in like june/july and he got another girlfriend in like 2 weeks :cry: started calling me a slag and all that.. but i didnt just get back with the one im with now for the sake of it but i duno i think we both know were close and thought why not..(that now sounds bad lol) another thing hes only just told his mum that im pregnant.. and shes being all supportive etc but i wish now i never told him to tell her cause shes going to want to be involved and everything and she will proberley be pissed off if i finish it even though its obviously my choice etc .. but shes already saying baby will come stay at hers on weekends and all that :wacko: im just like erm...NO if anything he can stop at mine.

Sorry for the rant girls :( i just know you will understand and somehow give me some advice the worst thing is i keep dreaming about my ex and it just makes me think why does it happen it must mean something :shrug:
xXx

In my honest opinion and from personal experience, you shouldn't stay with someone just out of fear of being alone. Especially when there is a baby is involved because it is confusing and unsettling them to have men coming in and out of their lives all the time. If I were you I would stay single for a while. Let him see the baby if he wants to, under some sort of agreement. As for his mum, it's nice she is being supportive but she doesn't have a say in what you do with your child especially where it stays. My ex's mum was supportive of me and she sees Grace when he does on a saturday and every so often she will ask to have her for the day when she is off work. I allow her because at the end of the day she is her grandma and problems between you and your partner shouldn't stop her being allowed to see the baby but there have to be boundaries :)

I dont havent got a problem with being on my own with the baby i knew from the start id end up being a single mum cause none of it was planned but i could never have not gone through with having this baby and it was my fault i got pregnant i admit that.. i wouldnt ever stop the FOB or thier family seeing the baby i really dont have a problem with it but i wouldnt want him being taken at first as id be really protective i think as anyone would be :blush: plus i need to bond with him .. aswell the baby is going to get confused i think cause iv got alot of boy mates and there all really supportive and i know theyll always offer to help me out etc but obviously i wont be like i am with a boyfriend with them .. i just dont know how to say it to OH now hell think im messing him around cause weve been on and off so many times and the other day he said to me.. 'I actually cant wait for our baby to come' (cause he was abit scared and iffy at first) .. and that kind of struck me he obviously can be there etc but i know itll be hard for him to see me :( xx

maybe just take some time to yourself? it seems like your really confused about what you want.

I know what i want but i jus cant do it its impossible tbh :( i just want to be single and have baby and after that and iv settled abit with the baby then i can think what i want etc but i really dont know what to say to the boyfriend .. i feel so horrible :cry: x

Rant!
so I'm in class and this guy was like "have you seen brian? (FOB) i was like "I havn't talk to him in like 2 weeks" and he's like " I wonder where he is " and I'm like "dead I hope" (haha I was feeling grumpy this morning:p) anyway hes like "well other people are looking for him"

then I asked FOBs friend if FOB is in trouble with these "people that are looking for him" and hes like "Im not at liberty to say"

so... I wonder what will happen to FOB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"