S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Im not 100% sure about hair dryers and straightners im sure you can though im taking mine cause they say you can have a shower obviously after youve had baby so you need to dry your hair but they may provide hair dryer there. Some people take there laptops in and everything :haha:

It looks alot but if you type in google hospital bag itll come up with a few lists you can look at .. some things you dont really need tbh i crossed alot of stuff off like nipple cream and everything for breast feeding as im not. you just need things for labour and then after labour and babys stuff i wouldnt go overboard cause family can always go home and get you more stuff if you forget :)! x

So are period like pains normal? They've been coming and going over the past few days , not too painful just like little period cramps, I don't to be one of those girls who calls the doctor over every little thing but just wondering if I should be worried :shrug:

So are period like pains normal? They've been coming and going over the past few days , not too painful just like little period cramps, I don't to be one of those girls who calls the doctor over every little thing but just wondering if I should be worried :shrug:

yeah its just your ligaments stretching apparently :) if you have bleeding or the cramps get really bad make sure you call someone though!x

Ha anna you geek :rofl: only joking :winkwink: i dont think ill be taking mine too heavy and no room in my bag lol! ill stick to my phone if they actually let me use it! if not then i can only update emzi when im on the way to hospital and when iv had him :(! everyone seems to use theres in hospital like iv seen on here but then iv seen on signs in hospital turn mobile phones off :shrug:

And to me period pains are sign of labour lol or things progressing so id just say same as anna said tbh will be stretching cause it wont be labour and if they arent really painful then should be fine! just if you do bleed or anything get in touch with someone :)
x

I don't even have a hospital bag ready or even planned :wacko:

I'm waiting til Saturday when I have my all-day birthing class (Since my mom couldn't get me in in time to do the 5 week course :dohh:)
They'll do a tour of the birthing center and hopefully tell me what they supply/ect so I'll know what I need. Most likely will talk about what I'll need in the hospital bag anyways..
So I'm putting it off til after that so I know everything for sure :thumbup:

i cant take my laptop! i live on it as it is lmao
im going to rott on it oneday lmaoo! it gets so boringg :( but i cantt take my laptop!! now ive been told that i proberbly will :| deary me lmaoooooooooooo!! sadddo arnt i..

yerr ill take my hairdryer + st8ners, hopefully i can use them :( well i think there be plugs for st8ners, just not hairdryer :D .. im only going to go in when my contractions are realllyyy close together xx

I think iv overpacked :haha:

I think I underpacked lol
but my doctor said I would be out in 24 hours if anything goes well, so I thought my mom could just go to my apartment for my stuff if I needed to be in the hospital longer.

theres no way im taking my laptop :haha:
I think ive overpacked for sure, i look as though im moving in :rofl:
my mum was in there for six hours with my brother... so there was no wayy she needed half of anything ive packed!! lol

You girls are lucky! Unless you deliver in a birth center, you're expected to stay in the hospital for ATLEAST 2 days with a natural birth and 3-5 with a cesarean, and the younger you are the longer they expect to stay. My friend who is 15 gave birth 2 months and had to have a c-section and they wouldn't release for a week, and she had no complications and felt well enough to go home after 2 days :dohh: Which makes me sooooo happy I've got a birth center close by :happydance:

If everythings okay no complications or anything iv been told i can go within 6hours of giving birth :haha: madness but id love to get home soon as poss i hate hospitals tbh!

:dohh: well if that was the case i have enough haha :) Ive just packed "incase of this or incase of that" But really, most of its gonna serve no purpose at that time :rofl:
I cant even begin to write down what ive packed, but im leaving shtuff like hair dryer and straighteners and fodder til the veryy last minuto :)
Howa you all doing anyway? I feel like ive missed out on lotsa BnB action, been busy today...NOT :rofl:

ohh i detest hospitals which is why i was aiming for a home birth, but cant incase i get transferred bc they'll transfer me to possibly the shittest hospital in the country :dohh:

I think iv overpacked :haha:

I think I underpacked lol
but my doctor said I would be out in 24 hours if anything goes well, so I thought my mom could just go to my apartment for my stuff if I needed to be in the hospital longer.

Thats what I did. I was induced 3 weeks early because of preclampsia so I went in completely unprepared. I ended up using less then half the stuff that was brought to me.:winkwink:

If everythings okay no complications or anything iv been told i can go within 6hours of giving birth :haha: madness but id love to get home soon as poss i hate hospitals tbh!

I also hate hospitals!
My doctor told me hospitals are for sick people. I should try to get out as soon as I can and that he doesn't believe in keeping woman there for long periods of time,:haha:

Iv not stayed in hospitals long if iv been its always in and out lol or iv visited people .. im just not a big fan of them lol dont think many people are tbh lol!

And if you do forget anything im sure someone can bring you more stuff in like someone said :D x

I actually can't catch up with conversations that go so far back!! :haha:

But hey I'm back online!
Had one hell of a hecktick time over the past few weeks :nope:
BUT on the upside - I have a new bf!! :happydance:
Peter - He's so lovely :hugs:
&& Princess only tends to kick for him! He's way excited about meeting
her. Taking things slow but feeling really happy :)

ALSO had troubles with FOB but he's a jerk face so we'll forget him :nope:

AND to top it all off (like Becy updated you with) at 32+6 I was in
delivery suite having contractions due to severe UTI! :shrug:
Lots of meds to stop contractions, stayed in overnight and sent home
with antibiotics and bedrest. Im so scared about labour now though. Lol.

Some of the women on the ward were howling, theres me thinking
"that baby's trying to kill the poor woman!!!" :haha:

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back