S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

yaaay welcome back sophie :D
and awww thats great news about your new boyfriend :):)
hope you're recovering well !
(and i know what you mean about catching up, if im not on for like a day theres pages to read back through :haha:) xxx

I actually can't catch up with conversations that go so far back!! :haha:

But hey I'm back online!
Had one hell of a hecktick time over the past few weeks :nope:
BUT on the upside - I have a new bf!! :happydance:
Peter - He's so lovely :hugs:
&& Princess only tends to kick for him! He's way excited about meeting
her. Taking things slow but feeling really happy :)

ALSO had troubles with FOB but he's a jerk face so we'll forget him :nope:

AND to top it all off (like Becy updated you with) at 32+6 I was in
delivery suite having contractions due to severe UTI! :shrug:
Lots of meds to stop contractions, stayed in overnight and sent home
with antibiotics and bedrest. Im so scared about labour now though. Lol.

Some of the women on the ward were howling, theres me thinking
"that baby's trying to kill the poor woman!!!" :haha:

xXx

SOPHIE!
sorry i havnt texted
my phone was cut offf :(

ohh arr
how yu meeeet petey pie then ;)

awww! im glad everythinks okay tho now hun, and FOB ?
ahaha who ? LMAO.. ur better off without him anyway.. dont leavee the STMs !! xxxx

90 PERCENT ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Shes a wrigglerr!!!
haha
i cant wait :)
her legs have gotten so big
<3
she was lieing weird..
like head on my right hand side.. then like curving .. n her bum was like.. downnnn the bottom lmaooooo xx

My nanna is so rude :|
she just said, "Ellie cant go outside in this, if she fell who would pick her up? we'd have to get a crane!"
:(:( im not that fat!

My nanna is so rude :|
she just said, "Ellie cant go outside in this, if she fell who would pick her up? we'd have to get a crane!"
:(:( im not that fat!

Oi! I can't believe she'd be so rude :growlmad:
She should be more polite and say something like "What if something happened to her L/O if she fell?" or something if she wanted to be "Caring" on the matter..
I've been getting some of the same sorta remarks from my family about how big I am :growlmad:

its irritating isnt it? im always been told how hes gonna weigh 10 pounds, its really annoying bc in comparison to how big my mum was with me (and i weighed 9 pounds 7) theres nothing on me! I just have a bump :growlmad:

Congrats on the 90% girl! :haha: (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Welcome back, Sophie!! You were missed :hugs:

Ok so the chest pains I was having a few weeks ago are back once again.. For the third time..
Thank god they're barely noticeable this time compared to the last time I had them..
And my last doctors appointment I asked the guy about them and he really didn't go into detail about the pain he just told me it was probably just the baby which really irritated me.
It shouldn't cause pain in my chest from my L/O when I BREATHE or lift something that's not even heavy!! :growlmad:

I just have to wait it out this time too.. MY doctor won't be back for a few weeks still.. I'll ask about it with him but it's probably to late anyway.. By then I'll be alittle busy freaking out that I'm going to go into labor at any second :haha:

So.. On another matter as I've talked about before my mom works nights as a RN and I've been soo worried about going into labor in the middle of the night when shes at work or something.. Today she told me that they do always have open rooms with double beds and that if I wanted (She'd still have to talk to her boss about this) I could go into work with her and stay there over night while she works in case I do go into labor.. (Not that I'd be at the right hospital she works in a physical rehab hospital I don't think any of them have the knowledge of delivering a baby) :haha:

But I'd be in town right near my hospital.. and if my dad does end up going to Georgia on my due date (Which he says now he's thinking about not going...) I won't be home alone or forced to stay with my uncles or grandparents who both are turning into horrible drivers that I swear are trying to kill me sometimes when I'm in the car with them :shock:
So that might work if her boss approves :thumbup:

well im glad that thats all sorted, can give you a bit of peace of mind :) an i hope they find whats causing them soon :| i get them somtimes, i actually thought i was having a heart attack at one point, but i had been walking around all day none stop. They lasted about an hour...
I have heard its common because the babies crushing everything upwards and theres not much room to even breathe?
:shrug: im no chest expert :haha:

So im really bored......... Everyones busy doing a level stuff, and i just have noone to chat to, :shrug: might go and watch a film instead. x

haha jas!
lmaooooooo
make me giggle :)

im bored too :( its so cold, roll on summer ive had enough of sitting on my laptop infront of the heater x

oh please roll on summer! im so sick and tired of this snow, its really getting me down :( :( i havent been out in like nearly 3 weeks or something bc of a fear ill slip, ive had to miss 2 midwife appointments and 2 antenatal classes :shrug:
not good.......
Im really badly craving lucozade, im obsessed with it atm, but its turning my wee bright yellow lol.x

Well, the thing is if it was the L/O hurting my chest when I breathe you would think it would be when breathing IN because it fills up your lungs and would take up more room or something? :shrug: It only hurts when breathing out, Usually only if I breathe out deeply or something but sometimes it hurts so bad when I'm just breathing normally.. It kinda goes back and forth on the "pain range" ..or something :haha:
Like I said, Last time I got it was the worst, It hurt to breathe out/talk/pick something light up..
Right now it's mainly just when I lie down or breathe out deep so I'm not to concerned because it's not bothering me that much this time but I just really wanna know what it is!! :wacko:

LOOOOOL!
haha :)

yes
ino depressing, but i ent letting snow stop me going anywhere
only the side roads that are bad
but i live right by main roads
so its all gooood :D x

The snow does need to go ill admit its pissing me off now i cant go for long walks or even walks cause i live on hills and there full of snow still and now ice! i fell over other week luckily on my arse! but i did again today bottom of my drive on my arse again! :rofl: i was laughing though so my mum started laughing lol i think all my weight pushs me backwards luckily glad i havent fel on my bump :(! Im lucky if i cant get up to my midwife she says shell come to me bless her :)! and now im not seeing her til im 5days overdue and she was saying shell defo come to me if i need her and everything .. i havent had any antenatal :shrug: i couldnt make the december ones midwife said shed do them privatly for me but she never did lol .. i dont think im missing much tbh

As for energy drinks :rofl: i was purly addicted to redbull before i got preg and i had to cutt my self down from it cause ya not ment to drink more then like 1 or 2 cans a day when pregnant or sumat.. but i aint had it in ages now :| x

god noes jas im not that far yet, didnt think your breathing was ment 2 hurt??

when are classes like that suposed to start anywayy.. becc jus suducee him mayneee ;) xx

i heard lucozades not the same as red bull-esque energy drinks, i was advised to drink it during m/s but its such an addiction! And LO loves it, he comes alive everytime i drink it :)
I darent go out because knowing me id fall slap on the bump and we all know what that could cause :| not worth the risk, but its getting depressing sitting inside, really depressing.
I wish A-levels werent going on, doesnt help i have noone around to chat to :|

thats really strange, mine were when i was breathing in so i cant help you there but it sounds quite bad.... have you had an ECG or anything?x

your supposed to book the classes after your 20 week scan hun, i was due to start them last week but ive had to miss them. I think im best off going to 1 just so i know what id be missing out on if i choose not to return.... lol
MW said she might do a home visit but she hasnt contacted :shrug:
I havent been since i was like 28 weeks :| x

I havent a clue when they start lol sure its after 30 weeks but :shrug: i didnt exactly wana watch people giving birth anyway :haha: id rather it all happen on its own and im surprised by it :haha: i know its guna be painful i just dont want to think about it till it all happens my mums informed me about everything really though so im all good :D! LOL

Suduce who!! LMAO x

oh what? do you watch people give birth?! i thought you learnt breathing techniques and tips on bfing and stuff? i dont wanna watch that shit! i watched amanda holdens programme and was gonna cry! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->