S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I know what i want but i jus cant do it its impossible tbh :( i just want to be single and have baby and after that and iv settled abit with the baby then i can think what i want etc but i really dont know what to say to the boyfriend .. i feel so horrible :cry: x

you just have to be honest with him and tell him that you still want him to be in babies life your just going through alot of changes and need some time to yourself and need some time with your baby yourself.

BECYBOO - don't feel too bad, I know that's easy to say and harder to do but now is a time to think about yourself and your baby. I would tell your bf the truth, that you are not 'in love' with him anymore and it's not because you wannabe with someone else but because you wanna be a good mummy and bond with your baby without being stressed by a bloke. It's gonna be really hard - I've just had a very frank weekend of conversation with my bf and nothing changes overnight but you gotta concentrate on yourself and your little one. *hugs*

rant time lol

after the ;last 3 weeks of s**t. i can't believe FOB, his just soo rude, and bite my head off because my mum text him, asking him whats going on..

since finding out about LO, his just gone mental, everythings an arguement, and because he can't control the chance of mc in the frist 12, thats it his gone up the wall...
He can't plan anything, wants to forget i'm pregnant and it's all ridiculus :(

i've had enough, we're meant to be going on holiday on weds, but tbh i'm packing and prepared to go without him, as i need to get away..

his now tried to talk to me , after ignoring and whinging at me all day, and has know got all humpy because, i've repolied i've got nothing to say to him...
in which i get a reply "well when you do have something to say, you know where i am"...

well he must be on something, to think i'm going to chase him...his 27 ffs...
I've got a scan tomorrow, and looks like he won't be comming to that :(

i'm soo fed up with him, i just want all his stuff out of my flat, and for him to grow up!!

sorry if i'm moaning, just i haven't really been able to get it off my chest :)

Hey Girlies..
Fort id share a bit of my excitement as everybodys ranting :(

MY SCAN TOMORROOOWWW :D Im going to see my baby :) wooo! and this time be more shaped and stuff :D hehe..

Preggoeggo.. keep looking or give it a paint!!

beccyboo.. i hope ur okay :( do whats best for u, ur be fine on ur own anyway, as u'l have people around supportin u aswell, but fobs mom sticking her nose in and saying she will have the baby everyweekend, nice offer if u wana go out when the babys a few months old for a saturday night, but noo.. uve gotta bond, and yes ur right FOB can come around and stay and stuff i agree with u on that..

me and kieran are offically sorted.. he keeps talking to my little podge :) bless

aha
xxx LOVES xxx

Hey Girlies..
Fort id share a bit of my excitement as everybodys ranting :(

MY SCAN TOMORROOOWWW :D Im going to see my baby :) wooo! and this time be more shaped and stuff :D hehe..

Preggoeggo.. keep looking or give it a paint!!

beccyboo.. i hope ur okay :( do whats best for u, ur be fine on ur own anyway, as u'l have people around supportin u aswell, but fobs mom sticking her nose in and saying she will have the baby everyweekend, nice offer if u wana go out when the babys a few months old for a saturday night, but noo.. uve gotta bond, and yes ur right FOB can come around and stay and stuff i agree with u on that..

me and kieran are offically sorted.. he keeps talking to my little podge :) bless

aha
xxx LOVES xxx

Woop my scan was 11weeks 5days aswell well i found out after i had my scan and i went forward alot then i thought i was :) hope you enjoy it! :D

Iv got all my family .. shame iv lost all my close mates :cry: i miss my best friends so much but nothing i can do now they dont give a crap about me spesh now they all can either drive or something they just blank me :( obviously not true mates i guess. Yeah wel iv said hes always busy but if he wanted he can stop over as ill be on my own mon-fri anyway and id sleep in babys room with him and he could sleep in my room that will be empty til bubs can be in a cot and i can go back in my own room etc. But i dont know its all to hard it was the whole deal about baby could be my ex's but my midwife just made me think its not now but i think its 50/50 chance that just makes it worse though specially as i care so much about my ex still and he got a new gf 2 weeks after we split and now hes in love with her :( i need to get over it tbh lol but kills me to talk to him and stuff.. im just a big mess worse that i havent got anyone i can proper talk to about it all.

Glad you and your OH sorted things :D :hugs: x

Thank u emma :)

beccyboo - i think u feel that way about FOB because u still have feelings 4 ur ex.. u may even love him? and want to be with him and not FOB :( arr hun.. ur b okay, things will sort thereselfs out. yer my OH went abit funny because he passed his test, got his car, we found out bout baby and stuff. and he went really funny for weeeeks because he was scared.. Im still going to come on this forum anyway even now im not a single mom to be.. but u never kno what might happen.. when u due??
do i hear the heartbeat tomorrow thenn xxx

Thank u emma :)

beccyboo - i think u feel that way about FOB because u still have feelings 4 ur ex.. u may even love him? and want to be with him and not FOB :( arr hun.. ur b okay, things will sort thereselfs out. yer my OH went abit funny because he passed his test, got his car, we found out bout baby and stuff. and he went really funny for weeeeks because he was scared.. Im still going to come on this forum anyway even now im not a single mom to be.. but u never kno what might happen.. when u due??
do i hear the heartbeat tomorrow thenn xxx

I know i never got over my ex and he knows im not but he knows im trying to and everything but it dont help him leaving me 14 weeks pregnant and getting another gf who was my friend within 2 weeks :( but its life i spose. I think most lads get scared with the whole baby situation but then they come round to it and get all excited well in most cases they do. Im due 22nd january and i didnt hear heartbeat til my 16 week midwife appointment i got to see the heartbeat though on the scan :) xx

Aww.. so the lad u got back with is deffo the dad?
or dont you knoo xx

Aww.. so the lad u got back with is deffo the dad?
or dont you knoo xx

Wel my midwife told me its unlikly my ex will be but if im honest it stil could be always said from start dna guna be done to be sure and everything but i can only do that if i can get the money for it (which is important and everything) but see what happens when hes born i spose .. i want him to know his dad i would never keep that from him its just all getting on my mind again and my sister keeps getting involved about me being friends on facebook with my ex :wacko: stressing me out to max xx

Ohh dearr :\ i had something the other day about free DNA dno what it was and where it is but if i come across it ill see what it says xx

You can get them free but thats through court i think im not sure.. i didnt want to be going through court and everything :( and the other way is going on jeremey kyle lol but i said i wouldnt do that cause id just get all the crap off him for being a teenager and unprotected sex etc which i already know about "/ .. but i think it costs like £150 for a proper home kit theres ones for like £100 but people said there not acurate i dont know whats going to happen but even if i knew who the dad was the guy wouldnt believe me lol til he had it on paper xx

better off 4 it goin thru court then.. least he wud be told straight up x

I know i never got over my ex and he knows im not but he knows im trying to and everything but it dont help him leaving me 14 weeks pregnant and getting another gf who was my friend within 2 weeks :(

mine left me at 22 weeks and got a new gf the same day :cry: boys are shit!!! xxx

Omg! is he right in the head? thats mad and actually made me feel sick how can someone do that :( :hugs: my ex cheated on me few times i found that out after he finished me which he denied he even did but had all the proof i needed tbh. i tell ya some lads are dicks. xx

Omg! is he right in the head? thats mad and actually made me feel sick how can someone do that :( :hugs: my ex cheated on me few times i found that out after he finished me which he denied he even did but had all the proof i needed tbh. i tell ya some lads are dicks. xx

same! all through our relationship i heard A LOT of rumours of him cheating on me.. always brushed them aside and believed him but then one time i got definite proof (she described his house in detail, inc. where he keeps condoms which is a really bizarre place no-one else would know and has changed since we'd been going out, plus i found the used condom where she said it would be :cry:)
this was like 6 months ago but im glad to be rid of him tbh! it never quite worked between us after that
i hope you sort things with your current bf OR find the strength to explain to him why you want to end it, and fingers crossed he understands :) best of luck and keep us updated!! xxx

Yeah same with me i heard rumors and all that but always believed him over my friends and everything but it turned out he lied through it all.. that is actually wrong what he did i spose at least the person told you and had proof but knowing where he keeps the condoms and then finding used ones! thats insane :( hes no decent boyfriend doing that! your good to be rid. Well i ended it earlier but i couldnt do it anyway except email him and he hasnt replied or anything but it took me hours to write what i did to explain it all i hope he dont hate me tbh i dont blame him but i wanted us to at least stay mates.
xXx

Yeah same with me i heard rumors and all that but always believed him over my friends and everything but it turned out he lied through it all.. that is actually wrong what he did i spose at least the person told you and had proof but knowing where he keeps the condoms and then finding used ones! thats insane :( hes no decent boyfriend doing that! your good to be rid. Well i ended it earlier but i couldnt do it anyway except email him and he hasnt replied or anything but it took me hours to write what i did to explain it all i hope he dont hate me tbh i dont blame him but i wanted us to at least stay mates.
xXx

yer i think he will be hurt of course but hopefully he'll come round after a while and want to stay mates/stay in contact for the babys sake :) thats kinda my approach to my ex now.. i hate his guts but im civil to him for the sake of the baby coming. have to swallow my pride! aha xxx

(not that im saying he'll hate your guts.. well ihope he wont!!)

Rant!
so I'm in class and this guy was like "have you seen brian? (FOB) i was like "I havn't talk to him in like 2 weeks" and he's like " I wonder where he is " and I'm like "dead I hope" (haha I was feeling grumpy this morning:p) anyway hes like "well other people are looking for him"

then I asked FOBs friend if FOB is in trouble with these "people that are looking for him" and hes like "Im not at liberty to say"

so... I wonder what will happen to FOB.

I said this in the morning
so I called FOBs house to see what is going on and his sister told me he doesnt live there anymore:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->