S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Rant!
so I'm in class and this guy was like "have you seen brian? (FOB) i was like "I havn't talk to him in like 2 weeks" and he's like " I wonder where he is " and I'm like "dead I hope" (haha I was feeling grumpy this morning:p) anyway hes like "well other people are looking for him"

then I asked FOBs friend if FOB is in trouble with these "people that are looking for him" and hes like "Im not at liberty to say"

so... I wonder what will happen to FOB.

I said this in the morning
so I called FOBs house to see what is going on and his sister told me he doesnt live there anymore:wacko:

weird :| have you managed to get in contact with him any other way? phone/online?xx

Rant!
so I'm in class and this guy was like "have you seen brian? (FOB) i was like "I havn't talk to him in like 2 weeks" and he's like " I wonder where he is " and I'm like "dead I hope" (haha I was feeling grumpy this morning:p) anyway hes like "well other people are looking for him"

then I asked FOBs friend if FOB is in trouble with these "people that are looking for him" and hes like "Im not at liberty to say"

so I called FOBs house to see what is going on and his sister told me he doesnt live there anymore:wacko:

weird :| have you managed to get in contact with him any other way? phone/online?xx

nope no idea where he is. hopefully hes not in jail or something:dohh:

Yeah same with me i heard rumors and all that but always believed him over my friends and everything but it turned out he lied through it all.. that is actually wrong what he did i spose at least the person told you and had proof but knowing where he keeps the condoms and then finding used ones! thats insane :( hes no decent boyfriend doing that! your good to be rid. Well i ended it earlier but i couldnt do it anyway except email him and he hasnt replied or anything but it took me hours to write what i did to explain it all i hope he dont hate me tbh i dont blame him but i wanted us to at least stay mates.
xXx

you broke up with him in a email? :dohh: I was with my ex (not FOB) for 3 years and I broke up with him online :blush: wasn`t really a good idea tho he was really upset:shrug:
tell us what happens when you talk to him hun, i hope everything goes well

Rant!

nope no idea where he is. hopefully hes not in jail or something:dohh:

hopefully not! surely someone must know whats going on.. hmm.. :wacko: xxx

Yeah same with me i heard rumors and all that but always believed him over my friends and everything but it turned out he lied through it all.. that is actually wrong what he did i spose at least the person told you and had proof but knowing where he keeps the condoms and then finding used ones! thats insane :( hes no decent boyfriend doing that! your good to be rid. Well i ended it earlier but i couldnt do it anyway except email him and he hasnt replied or anything but it took me hours to write what i did to explain it all i hope he dont hate me tbh i dont blame him but i wanted us to at least stay mates.
xXx

you broke up with him in a email? :dohh: I was with my ex (not FOB) for 3 years and I broke up with him online :blush: wasn`t really a good idea tho he was really upset:shrug:
tell us what happens when you talk to him hun, i hope everything goes well

I havent got any other way of talking to him.. hes got college and work everyday college in morning/afternoon and work at night so i cant talk to him and i never have credit on my phone anymore neither does he and he wouldnt be at home so no point ringing house phone so its the only way and its prob best way cause if i told him to come down and then told him its over etc it wouldnt be good him travelin all way to me just to find out that :( i know emailing is a stupid idea to do but it was only way .. he stil hasnt replied to me so hes either not been online and got it or hes been on and just not said anything back :huh: which i dont blame him really :( xx

awe i hope he talks its best to talk those things out.
maybe he needs some time to deal

awe i hope he talks its best to talk those things out.
maybe he needs some time to deal

He wont talk to me.. hes too immature tbh. Im not saying because hes young hes like it cause theres going to be plenty of teen mums or mummys to be that are with teen lads etc that act really mature.. but he still finds stuppid things funny and acts like a 6 year old :\ but hell just not come online now or anything so i doubt well even talk and if we do itll be limited cause hell say theres no point etc..

You found out anything where FOB is yet or still no idea
xx

Most men are immature, even if they aren't teens lol

and I haven't heard from him I told lots of people that I wanna know where he is so maybe he will get get the msg and get ahold of me to tell me what the eff is going on .
he prolly owes money or drugs to the people who are looking for him:dohh:

Oh dear! wel lets hope someone tells you something soon or he gets in touch! i bet it wont be nothing really serious wel i hope it isnt! lol x

same,

I went to the doctors and I have to have ultrasound in 4 weeks cause I'm measuring 3 weeks bigger . EEK

Oo least you get to see bubs again! sometimes they say there measuring bigger and baby turns out to be the weight and everything there ment to be when they arrive! my MW tends to measure me and im always right which is obviously good but i wana see bubs again xx

ya, I was 9 pounds myself and my cuzins son was 9'6 or something
sooo alot of woman in my family i have big babys so I'm scared!

Before i have a read thru, had my scan but how do i post the photo?? lol..

we had 3 fotos
ALL FOR FREEEEEEE
and the other 2 arnt very good, but this one she got the baby 2 straighten out and stuff..
:D
oh and due date has changed AGAIN + final now..
30th may..
xx sorry xx

Aww :)! youve moved up hehe i did that :)!
theres loads ways you can upload pics.. you can to photobucket and get the link off there to put on here or go on .. Go Advanced and theres a paperclip symbol on the top bar thing and you can upload to attach on there xx

When you post something you press either Post Quick Reply normally well i do.. but theres thing next to that saying Go Advanced.. it takes you to bigger text thing x

I think its attached??

Attachments

• bubba.jpg
    bubba.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 10
woo hoo i did it
thankz beccyy :D
i wunder what it iss! boy or girl! xx

hi guys, i'm 14 and just found out i'm 6 weeks pregnant. the dad obviously doesn't want to kno i was just a bit of fun. i was looking at this site earlier and you all look really nice and i'm so excited i just want to share my excitment with people i'm the same position as me. I've even thought of names haha. hope everyones okay i'm feeling really sick and queasy which is not good so i'm suffering good and proper ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->