S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

thing is he doesnt cry hardly only when changing him lol he just moans alot .. i hope i can get into a routine cause at this rate ill be a zombie :haha:

i just realised there's only Sophie and Jas due before me then a week after you its my turn!!

thing is he doesnt cry hardly only when changing him lol he just moans alot .. i hope i can get into a routine cause at this rate ill be a zombie :haha:

Quin is like this too, he is starting to cry more
he didn't even cry when he was born and I was so scared but he was fine.

Same neither did Mason he didnt cry and i was like is he okay :huh: think he was abit shocked lol but then he cried when they put him on this table thing lol so i was releaved i seen everything though cause they told me to go on my knees on the bed when in labour and lean over the top of the bed and i ended up seeing him and cord come out lol watched my mum cutt it was weird. Thats prob it then might take time for them to know to cry for food and stuff cause he still dont cry to be fed or changed i have to guess lol.

was jay there bec? like waiting?

aww im so happy for ya bec :D
i want my baby now :(
i want these 16 weeks 2 just fly byyyyy
and i want them 2 fly nowww!!! xx

Same neither did Mason he didnt cry and i was like is he okay :huh: think he was abit shocked lol but then he cried when they put him on this table thing lol so i was releaved i seen everything though cause they told me to go on my knees on the bed when in labour and lean over the top of the bed and i ended up seeing him and cord come out lol watched my mum cutt it was weird. Thats prob it then might take time for them to know to cry for food and stuff cause he still dont cry to be fed or changed i have to guess lol.

awe my mom jokes that quintin didn't cry because I was screaming enough for the both of us:blush: when he was born I felt so overwhelmed I started yelling "I LOVE HIM,I LOVE HIM!" lmaO:blush:

Did you have natural labor or something? I mean I want natural labor but I dont think I could give birth that way, props for you not freaking out that way:thumbup:, I know I would.

when he was born I felt so overwhelmed I started yelling "I LOVE HIM,I LOVE HIM!" lmaO:blush:

:rofl: thats so cute

:rofl: Agreed

What kinda drugs were you on there, Rome?:winkwink:

:haha:lol at that point like none! my mom was like "We know you love him, its okay" and I like said it like 10 times. For some reason I thought everyone needed to hear how much I love him :shrug: i did and said some of the silliest things when I was in labour .lol

was jay there bec? like waiting?

aww im so happy for ya bec :D
i want my baby now :(
i want these 16 weeks 2 just fly byyyyy
and i want them 2 fly nowww!!! xx

Nope i couldnt text him i couldnt anyone when it all was happening i was in too much pain :(.. didnt even think about my phone either lol went to see jay yesterday at his with my mum cause his family wanted to see him and stuff :) .. They probs will fly by :)! just enjoy ya time being pregnant id say its life changing when there hear good and bad lol xx

Did you have natural labor or something? I mean I want natural labor but I dont think I could give birth that way, props for you not freaking out that way:thumbup:, I know I would.

Yeah just on gas and air because i was 8cms dilated when i got into hospital .. wasnt aloud nothing else cause they expected me to have him within half an hour but it took ages cause i ended up in slow labour last 2cms :( and my waters didnt brake had to be broke when i got examined at 8cms.. I wanted stronger pain relief but i just wasnt aloud so i had to do it was horrible though x

awe my mom jokes that quintin didn't cry because I was screaming enough for the both of us:blush: when he was born I felt so overwhelmed I started yelling "I LOVE HIM,I LOVE HIM!" lmaO:blush:

Lol i was fine at first i was baring the pain my mum said i did really well to say i did it on just gas and air and this women who was next door to me in labour aswell said im really quiet to say im having a baby :haha: .. but when i was pushing i was shouting and crying .. and was like i cant do this!!! i was sqeezing my mums had to death about haha bless her if she wasnt there think id of not done it tbh.. glad jay wasnt there i think i wuda punched him lol he hates seeing me in pain anyway so he would of probs not known what to do lol. x

I was crying when I was pushing, well inbetween pushes cause I had to hold my breath when I pushed. The nurse is like "why are you crying is everything okay?" and I was like "I'm fine I don't know why I'm crying" lmao
my nurse must of thought I was insane by the things that came outta my mouth.
When I started to feel like I needed to push I felt like I was going to poop (TMI) so I told one nurse and shes like "no you wont poop thats a good thing it means the baby is almost here" so I called for another nurse and was like "I'm so scared I'm going to poop , what do I do?" and She said the same thing to me as the other nurse so I made them go get my mom in the waiting room and I was like "Mom I'm going to poop and no one will believe me!!" LMAO, i didn't poop btw.

I was crying when I was pushing, well inbetween pushes cause I had to hold my breath when I pushed. The nurse is like "why are you crying is everything okay?" and I was like "I'm fine I don't know why I'm crying" lmao
my nurse must of thought I was insane by the things that came outta my mouth.
When I started to feel like I needed to push I felt like I was going to poop (TMI) so I told one nurse and shes like "no you wont poop thats a good thing it means the baby is almost here" so I called for another nurse and was like "I'm so scared I'm going to poop , what do I do?" and She said the same thing to me as the other nurse so I made them go get my mom in the waiting room and I was like "Mom I'm going to poop and no one will believe me!!" LMAO, i didn't poop btw.

Thats what i was doing cause midwife was like telling me when to push and she keept telling me to push and when i did and then stopped she was like and again and again i was like I CANT! :haha: i spose i cried because it hurt and i ddint think i could take no more lol my mum was like its okay you can do it lol. Same with that they told me to push like going for a poo all in my bum i was like what if i do poo though :haha: i dont think i did tbh.. they didnt clean the bed up straight away and i was looking onto the bed soon as i pushed him out lol watched mum cutt the cord lol i just saw loads blood and fluid all over these pads i was sitting on lol!

my mom cut the cord and I missed it ,I didn't even know she did untill she told me later.
I was so outta of it.

I was abit dozy lol but i was like on my knees on the bed and leaning over the bed while in labour cause they said itll be easier for me and get him out .. and i like turned my head when he came out and i seen like his cord and that and they asked my mum if she wants to cutt it and she said yeah and i just was looking lol i didnt see my placenta though lol i wanted to look at it dont know why just wa interested :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->